Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Lmaoo I Never Heard Of This Tho - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lmaoo I Never Heard Of This Tho (11083 Views)

Omg" - The Curves On This Lady Tho! People Wont Shut Up About It/her / My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. / Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lmaoo I Never Heard Of This Tho by stephenqueen: 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

undecided

You chop craze undecided undecided
Re: Lmaoo I Never Heard Of This Tho by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
@naijayboiy, after following every thing that transpires between u and midehi, I don't think a mature guy with good sense of humour should insult a lady the way u do. I am totally against it even though what she said about men is insultive. This is a public forum and many people type what ever they feel like but it doesn't change who we are, many of them can't even get close to us in real life and they will insult us and our parents. Both of u were wrong to some extend but I expect more from u because u are a man, besides she is not the only lady that said something bad about men? So please we shouldn't take most of things here personal because it will do us no good. Thank u.
Re: Lmaoo I Never Heard Of This Tho by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
vizkiz:

hell NO! Fun just getting startted!
Naijaboiy kicked ass! cheesy

And u are happy about it ait?
Re: Lmaoo I Never Heard Of This Tho by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jadoskii:
Thumbs up naija boi,dat gurl gt issues.twas totally what reading.gained few tips in yabbing sef,no knowledge is a waste.
Damn! If she were to be your sister will u be happy about it? And u are here cheering some one
Re: Lmaoo I Never Heard Of This Tho by Jadoskii(m): 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
sameer1212:
Damn! If she were to be your sister will u be happy about it? And u are here cheering some one
my sister wld hv kept her mouth shut

1 Like

Re: Lmaoo I Never Heard Of This Tho by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jadoskii:
my sister wld hv kept her mouth shut
Hmmmm ok. But we all made mistakes sometimes.
Re: Lmaoo I Never Heard Of This Tho by Ranchhoddas: 11:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
ahsekeena:
When these guys wear one pair of briefs/boxer shorts for a week,what would u expect?

Not every guy deserves a kiss,not to talk of a Mouth Gig...eeeeewww
Birds.Feather.Together.Same.
Re: Lmaoo I Never Heard Of This Tho by Euphrosyne(m): 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
shocked lipsrsealed
misscastle:

Hehehee.. once bitten, twice shy
Re: Lmaoo I Never Heard Of This Tho by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

This is how you know they are pained once more. grin

Like you will even be able to come near me.

If I disgust you then count yourself lucky cos there is no word to describe how you are to me right now.

I rather lick a dog's vomit than have anything to do with you.

And just so you know,,blackettt did not deactivate.

Here is a link to his profile you lying skunk! undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/blackett
You have time replying a ludicrously stinking classless fvcking _retard.

1 Like

Re: Lmaoo I Never Heard Of This Tho by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
Midehi:

exactly, some has foul smell beneath with the weak hair there, hunn gosh! yet you hear them everywhere calling babes biitch..some guys are really dirty down below. cool
hahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. / Newly Wed - Share Your Experience Here / What Would You Do...... If You Find Your Girlfriend Doing This? [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.