Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Buhari Explains Why He Stops Attending Juma’at Service At National Mosque - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Explains Why He Stops Attending Juma’at Service At National Mosque (41865 Views)

BREAKING: Buhari Observes Juma’at Service At Aso Villa / Peter Obi Shocks All As He Stops His Convoy 2 Buy Banana 4rm A Road-side Seller / Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Explains Why He Stops Attending Juma’at Service At National Mosque by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 27, 2015
jossyj:

you know old age comes with laziness.
jossyj:

the jihardist and peadophile is your man then I wonder who you are
maybe another terorist.

How can all these senselessness be enshrined in a single soul? It beats me...
Re: Buhari Explains Why He Stops Attending Juma’at Service At National Mosque by Valendo: 7:14am On Jun 27, 2015
Buhari should learn to be diplomatic with the use of words. If he doesn't have any meaningful thing to say he should just keep quiet. 9 people sentenced to death by sharia criminal justice which is totally alien to our constitution coupled with the fact that Nigeria is a secular state and the old man is sitting there without any meaningful achievement since the day he assumed the position of president. Ordinary SSG he has not appointed and he wants us to believe its in the interest of the masses. Rubbish! Baba should tell us he's not in control. Nobody can fix Nigeria in one day but he should start working. He's nonchalant attitude led to the current mess in the NASS. How on earth will buhari not be interested in the leadership of the NASS and yet he wants to achieve his promises? He should realize that present day Nigeria is different from 1984 Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Explains Why He Stops Attending Juma’at Service At National Mosque by smartesboys(m): 7:21am On Jun 27, 2015
Oh my God, Protect and guaide our prious leader to the right way. don't let these evils who their heart are as black as cool to destroy our beloved country. I love Nigeria
Re: Buhari Explains Why He Stops Attending Juma’at Service At National Mosque by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 27, 2015
Valendo:
Buhari should learn to be diplomatic with the use of words. If he doesn't have any meaningful thing to say he should just keep quiet. 9 people sentenced to death by sharia criminal justice which is totally alien to our constitution coupled with the fact that Nigeria is a secular state and the old man is sitting there without any meaningful achievement since the day he assumed the position of president. Ordinary SSG he has not appointed and he wants us to believe its in the interest of the masses. Rubbish! Baba should tell us he's not in control. Nobody can fix Nigeria in one day but he should start working. He's nonchalant attitude led to the current mess in the NASS. How on earth will buhari not be interested in the leadership of the NASS and yet he wants to achieve his promises? He should realize that present day Nigeria is different from 1984 Nigeria.

Haaaaa,u must either be an atheist or an agnoist or a confusionist...Those people are infidels.Do u know they say you can share wife's in Islam...
Re: Buhari Explains Why He Stops Attending Juma’at Service At National Mosque by Kenobus: 7:29am On Jun 27, 2015
This is fake! The Dullard of Daura has nothing to give, only cosmetics
Re: Buhari Explains Why He Stops Attending Juma’at Service At National Mosque by mimicious(f): 7:30am On Jun 27, 2015
msmon:

I agree with you, he seems to be putting the general masses into consideration in all is actions.

BTW, u r almost on every thread! Who r u?

She is an introvert
Re: Buhari Explains Why He Stops Attending Juma’at Service At National Mosque by Oyinladephilip(m): 7:42am On Jun 27, 2015
He is the commander in chief of the arm forces of nigeria,so he can decide to do anything he likes. This is a welcome development!

Re: Buhari Explains Why He Stops Attending Juma’at Service At National Mosque by figment232(m): 7:56am On Jun 27, 2015
This stupid Daura President keeps playing gallery.pls oo mumu, senile Presido get down to work o

1 Like

Re: Buhari Explains Why He Stops Attending Juma’at Service At National Mosque by GuiltySpark343(m): 8:38am On Jun 27, 2015
PMB in as much as i like you the real reason is because of boko boys
Re: Buhari Explains Why He Stops Attending Juma’at Service At National Mosque by Msquare220: 9:04am On Jun 27, 2015
I begin to like this man (PMB) LL Mr President
Re: Buhari Explains Why He Stops Attending Juma’at Service At National Mosque by MartialArt2(m): 9:19am On Jun 27, 2015
His counterparts do take public transport

View my signature
Re: Buhari Explains Why He Stops Attending Juma’at Service At National Mosque by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 27, 2015
How does dat affct d offrings nd tithes eh
Justicealh3:
My fellowers NL FORUM' u guys to watch enemy of ISLAM, we all comment about how & where PMB will attend his friday prayer, & he (smithsydny) they comment PDP.RABBISH
Re: Buhari Explains Why He Stops Attending Juma’at Service At National Mosque by samlyn: 10:47am On Jun 27, 2015
That's a welcome development, putting the public into consideration.
Re: Buhari Explains Why He Stops Attending Juma’at Service At National Mosque by pakatifeanyi(m): 10:49am On Jun 27, 2015
AnointedG:
This man is not just humble, he's down to earth I guess grin
Absolutely down to earth president, I admire u
Re: Buhari Explains Why He Stops Attending Juma’at Service At National Mosque by 2dillu2(m): 10:55am On Jun 27, 2015
appini:
Buhari is a confused old soldier!
still our president till the country is sane again undecided
Re: Buhari Explains Why He Stops Attending Juma’at Service At National Mosque by ochallo: 11:14am On Jun 27, 2015
enough of all these cheap publicity, the reason, the mosque and church is in aso rock is for that reason, it's a shame the Daura President has just figured that out and his media publicity team is now using that as a goodwill strategy and from the look of this thread, they are succeeding, nigerians are the most gullible in the world, yet they believe they can't easily be deceived.
Re: Buhari Explains Why He Stops Attending Juma’at Service At National Mosque by kuchikau: 11:23am On Jun 27, 2015
Foolish president...
Re: Buhari Explains Why He Stops Attending Juma’at Service At National Mosque by kuchikau: 11:25am On Jun 27, 2015
Duara dullard...pls call ur bokoharam boys to order and hit the ground running...idiot
Re: Buhari Explains Why He Stops Attending Juma’at Service At National Mosque by kuchikau: 11:25am On Jun 27, 2015
Duara dullard...pls call ur bokoharam boys to order and hit the ground running...idiot....
Re: Buhari Explains Why He Stops Attending Juma’at Service At National Mosque by tbmas(m): 12:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
AnointedG:
This man is not just humble, he's down to earth I guess grin

Re: Buhari Explains Why He Stops Attending Juma’at Service At National Mosque by crownprince102: 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
sai buhari
Re: Buhari Explains Why He Stops Attending Juma’at Service At National Mosque by Chumani(f): 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
Chisom460:
How? Mosque na mosque.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Explains Why He Stops Attending Juma’at Service At National Mosque by dhorlipizzu(m): 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
So humble.... may Allah grant him more wisdom to pilot this great nation to a greater height.... maa Salam!!!
Re: Buhari Explains Why He Stops Attending Juma’at Service At National Mosque by demio007: 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
hahahahahahah, this baba sef funny, he reside in aso rock, had his prayers in aso-rock mosque, decided to tell us its because he consider the citizen, hahahahahahah. prayer in aso-rock mosque will have less consideration from Almighty God or what?

Abeg, story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Buhari Explains Why He Stops Attending Juma’at Service At National Mosque by naira0(m): 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
[size=15pt]CHAiiiii[/size]
Re: Buhari Explains Why He Stops Attending Juma’at Service At National Mosque by excellentmomma(f): 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
Oh so, blocking off the road for presidential movement is now normal?, I thought it's GEJ's way of punishing Nigerians tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo / Bukola Saraki Gave His Sister 2 Hours To Leave Ilorin In Her Own Interest / "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.