Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,526 members, 7,801,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

How Ignoring SEO Can Improve Your Search Engine Rankings - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Ignoring SEO Can Improve Your Search Engine Rankings (5864 Views)

5 Recommended Ways Bloggers Can Improve Their Blogs / How Website Errors Affect Search Engine Rankings / How To Optimize Images For Better Search Engine Rankings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Ignoring SEO Can Improve Your Search Engine Rankings by oteneaaron(m): 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
Is this your normal routine?– Spending hours researching new keywords and trying to find the right phrases with good search volume and low competition…studying backlinks and strategies of competitors for these phrases to help create a plan. Finally blasting pages with backlinks and anchor text based on the keyword phrases??

How can ignoring SEO improve your search engine rankings??

For some time, i used to spend hours researching keywords and trying to study the keywords and phrases my competitors were using..but in that process i was missing a very important point......

To really make your blogposts rank well...two things are of utmost importance.....

-QUALITY CONTENT and
-SHARING YOUR CONTENT IN THE RIGHT PLACE...

Over and over again, the need for bloggers to write not jus any content..but quality content...what makes a content to be termed as been quality?

first it should be unique...and the idea should be passed on to your audience in clear and understandable terms.....( don't keep your readers guessing what you mean)

Where is the best place to share your content?

Be sure to know where your audience always hangout...in forums, social networks etc....be a regular participator in forums and join groups on facebook......please make sure you are frequent in sections relating to your niche.....

Applying these points and working on your contents and social marketing instead of concentrating only on SEO, will improve your search engine rankings......
Read more http://www.roviarsguide.com/seo/ignore-seo-and-improve-your-search-engine-ranking

what do you guyz think?
i'd love your comments...!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ignoring SEO Can Improve Your Search Engine Rankings by Chillinmasoul(m): 12:05am On Jun 27, 2015
Great article.. Bro
Re: How Ignoring SEO Can Improve Your Search Engine Rankings by Gyarados(m): 5:59am On Jun 27, 2015
but seo is queen bro, n content is king,

2 Likes

Re: How Ignoring SEO Can Improve Your Search Engine Rankings by oteneaaron(m): 7:34am On Jun 27, 2015
Gyarados:

True...i am not saying you shouldn't do SEO ...the main point is to concentrate on writing more quality content whilst proving yourself a professional in your field............what's SEO without professionalism?......
Re: How Ignoring SEO Can Improve Your Search Engine Rankings by directonpc(m): 7:38am On Jun 27, 2015
Sleeping too can help. I post articles then sleep

Without search traffic my forum won't get much traffic as I am doing 99% of the job myself

1 Like

Re: How Ignoring SEO Can Improve Your Search Engine Rankings by ijbeauty(f): 11:59am On Jun 27, 2015
Re: How Ignoring SEO Can Improve Your Search Engine Rankings by damiloladuke: 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
SEO is king
Re: How Ignoring SEO Can Improve Your Search Engine Rankings by halton(m): 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
No comment...
Re: How Ignoring SEO Can Improve Your Search Engine Rankings by godman01(m): 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
Yes, good contents and getting it where it should be will get the job done.
Re: How Ignoring SEO Can Improve Your Search Engine Rankings by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
Gyarados:

Yes! You are correct.
Re: How Ignoring SEO Can Improve Your Search Engine Rankings by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
I don't know jack about SEO. I get proposals from SEO consultants to do SEO for JarusHub but never contracted any.

I focus on content originality and quality.

We don't rank much on Alexa and our traffic is not so great (a little about 1000 views per day on average), but we have a loyal following, many people whose day is not complete without reading JarusHub.

We publish 4-5 posts per week.

2 Likes

Re: How Ignoring SEO Can Improve Your Search Engine Rankings by hilaryiwens05: 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
without seo..how do u expect ur site to be index on search engine

1 Share

Re: How Ignoring SEO Can Improve Your Search Engine Rankings by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
[deleted]
Re: How Ignoring SEO Can Improve Your Search Engine Rankings by sumankumari123: 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
I can say these things are supplementary or complementary to SEO. But SEO is always the first priority. Thanks for showing areas which may benefit us.

Search engine optimisation plays a critical role in web commerce. Without this set of techniques, most websites would be unable to acquire high rankings in searching results.

Some of the key benefits of SEO include:

1.Increased visibility among target audiences.

2.Connect with motivated prospects.

3.Increased brand recognition & identity.

4.Goal-driven.

5.Flexibility.

6.Measurable results

1 Like

Re: How Ignoring SEO Can Improve Your Search Engine Rankings by mcmbonu: 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
Thanks
Re: How Ignoring SEO Can Improve Your Search Engine Rankings by Olivers2J(f): 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
Biko wht is SEO
Re: How Ignoring SEO Can Improve Your Search Engine Rankings by dav8id(m): 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
@op you hit it right but i see that as an alternative...cuz SEO can't be ignore in fact seo is too big to be ignore, hope you also understand that seo alone too can increase your search ranking if yes .Then why seo should be ignore?

anyway nice post sha.

1 Like

Re: How Ignoring SEO Can Improve Your Search Engine Rankings by oteneaaron(m): 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
dav8id:
@op you hit it right but i see that as an alternative...cuz SEO can't be ignore in fact seo is too big to be ignore, hope you also understand that seo alone too can increase your search ranking if yes .Then why seo should be ignore?

anyway nice post sha.

True words...when you ignore something..that doesn't mean you forget about it.....NO WAY!!! what i meant in this article, http://www.roviarsguide.com/seo/ignore-seo-and-improve-your-search-engine-ranking Is that bloggers should concentrate on writing more annd more quality content.....because doing SEO with content is wack....remember the saying that "content is king"

thanks for your comment. wink wink
Re: How Ignoring SEO Can Improve Your Search Engine Rankings by AhmedMustapha(m): 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
oteneaaron:

True words...when you ignore something..that doesn't mean you forget about it.....NO WAY!!! what i meant in this article, http://www.roviarsguide.com/seo/ignore-seo-and-improve-your-search-engine-ranking Is that bloggers should concentrate on writing more annd more quality content.....because doing SEO with content is wack....remember the saying that "content is king"

thanks for your comment. wink wink
Great post Op
Well content is king but... Content without marketing is just lame! I don't think anyone wants to write great content just for the fun of it. If you are interested in making a living off your writing you can't ignore SEO(don't mean shady SEO though). And I think most of the techniques you highlighted are SEO techniques. I'll say have a touch of all cause funny enough when we say we are ignoring SEO, some things included in the content make up SEO we never knew

1 Like

Re: How Ignoring SEO Can Improve Your Search Engine Rankings by kingvictorking(m): 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
Good and creative article, but in truth most of the suggestions you raised about ignoring SEO are still SEO techniques. Good content is key as SEO recognises good content too.

1 Like

Re: How Ignoring SEO Can Improve Your Search Engine Rankings by KINGOZEK(m): 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
How can this site be ranked high on google and best ways to build the SEO? www.mymissingribs.com
Re: How Ignoring SEO Can Improve Your Search Engine Rankings by bummyla(m): 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
Thanks For The Information! You Forgot the 3rd Point: Linking To Your Past Post And To Other Related Websites And Web Contents

http://www.bummyla.com

oteneaaron:
Is this your normal routine?– Spending hours researching new keywords and trying to find the right phrases with good search volume and low competition…studying backlinks and strategies of competitors for these phrases to help create a plan. Finally blasting pages with backlinks and anchor text based on the keyword phrases??

How can ignoring SEO improve your search engine rankings??

For some time, i used to spend hours researching keywords and trying to study the keywords and phrases my competitors were using..but in that process i was missing a very important point......

To really make your blogposts rank well...two things are of utmost importance.....

-QUALITY CONTENT and
-SHARING YOUR CONTENT IN THE RIGHT PLACE...

Over and over again, the need for bloggers to write not jus any content..but quality content...what makes a content to be termed as been quality?

first it should be unique...and the idea should be passed on to your audience in clear and understandable terms.....( don't keep your readers guessing what you mean)

Where is the best place to share your content?

Be sure to know where your audience always hangout...in forums, social networks etc....be a regular participator in forums and join groups on facebook......please make sure you are frequent in sections relating to your niche.....

Applying these points and working on your contents and social marketing instead of concentrating only on SEO, will improve your search engine rankings......
Read more http://www.roviarsguide.com/seo/ignore-seo-and-improve-your-search-engine-ranking

what do you guyz think?
i'd love your comments...!!!
Re: How Ignoring SEO Can Improve Your Search Engine Rankings by fattbabakay(m): 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
Make sense
Re: How Ignoring SEO Can Improve Your Search Engine Rankings by callonme(m): 11:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
Thanks a lot........the truth is that.....

I'm still working on my blog.
Re: How Ignoring SEO Can Improve Your Search Engine Rankings by oladeledave: 11:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
Well bro, dnt feel so relaxed nd ignore d power of SEO, do u knw how much pple spend on SEO, cos dey knw its key for any website.
So u can't say
Re: How Ignoring SEO Can Improve Your Search Engine Rankings by biggerboyctech: 11:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
gud
Re: How Ignoring SEO Can Improve Your Search Engine Rankings by justin04(m): 7:57am On Jul 08, 2015
My new website is at it's infancy. Any tips you want to give? Viewpointng.com. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? / How To Become A Google Adsence Premium User / I Have 20K Daily Views But My Adsense Earning Is Between $4-$10, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.