Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,678 members, 7,805,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

How To Get Adsense Approval Fast - Webmasters (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Adsense Approval Fast (61955 Views)

How To Prepare Your New Blog And Get Adsense Approval Fast / "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" / 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Caspian22(m): 9:19am On Dec 31, 2015
Amaechi5:

Seriously bro contact the owners of the site and ask them to have those post deleted, wait for a while and if they refused to have those posts removed and these sites got AdSense on them, tell them you will file copyright infringement to AdSense and Google this part always scare people especially if you have AdSense cause it can have your AdSense banned Permanently. But if they refuse just file a dmca report to Google to have those posts removed. Getting AdSense might be difficult for you cause they might think you copied it from those sites, it happened to me and this is what i did.

They are many sites, many very established sites. even nailjaloaded.. I don't where to start by asking them. If my post hits nl front page I can have a lot of traffic that day. The only thing I can do is to stop posting my articles on nairaland, but its my highest traffic source. I thought that Google will be smart enough to know who posted the unique ones and those who didn't. Anyways, thanks 4 ur advice but its going to be very difficult to implement
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Caspian22(m): 9:26am On Dec 31, 2015
Infohelp:

Amaechi has said it bro. Pagerank isn't something that will improve in a day it takes lots of hard work on your seo for you to improve your google pagerank. What's ur url?

I don't know much about SEO.. I read what I see online and the ones I can do..
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Amaechi5(m): 9:36am On Dec 31, 2015
Caspian22:

They are many sites, many very established sites. even nailjaloaded.. I don't where to start by asking them. If my post hits nl front page I can have a lot of traffic that day. The only thing I can do is to stop posting my articles on nairaland, but its my highest traffic source. I thought that Google will be smart enough to know who posted the unique ones and those who didn't. Anyways, thanks 4 ur advice but its going to be very difficult to implement
Bro it happened to me and i contacted the Google support team and they said if any site be it the best site in your country copied your work asked them to remove the copied content or you file a dmca report to Google to have those copied contents removed from the various sites cause it hinders AdSense approval as it will be a duplicate on search engine.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Amaechi5(m): 9:41am On Dec 31, 2015
[quote author=Caspian22 post=41509987]

They are many sites, many very established sites. even nailjaloaded.. I don't where to start by asking them. If my post hits nl front page I can have a lot of traffic that day. The only thing I can do is to stop posting my articles on nairaland, but its my highest traffic source. I thought that Google will be smart enough to know who posted the unique ones and those who didn't. Anyways, thanks 4 ur advice but its going to be very difficult to implement[/quote

After you get your AdSense approval you can just ignore the copy and pasters bro, i battled it out with with them cause it is very annoying when trying to get AdSense and to see your original posts almost everywhere. I did this for two weeks and made changes to my blog and was approved.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Caspian22(m): 9:59am On Dec 31, 2015
Amaechi5:

Bro it happened to me and i contacted the Google support team and they said if any site be it the best site in your country copied your work asked them to remove the copied content or you file a dmca report to Google to have those copied contents removed from the various sites cause it hinders AdSense approval as it will be a duplicate on search engine.

So what I will do is to file a DMCA report than ask the owner's individually.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Caspian22(m): 10:00am On Dec 31, 2015
[quote author=Amaechi5 post=41510744][/quote]
So what do you think I should do.. keep posting and avoid nairaland.?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 31, 2015
Caspian22:

So what do you think I should do.. keep posting and avoid nairaland.?
do u do google indexing after uv published ur posts on ur blog?,,,i thnk dat saves u d energy of worrying who copied ur content and who do not,,,coz google knows ur d original publisher,,i stand to b corrected tho
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Caspian22(m): 10:24am On Dec 31, 2015
ikihealthplus:
do u do google indexing after uv published ur posts on ur blog?,,,i thnk dat saves u d energy of worrying who copied ur content and who do not,,,coz google knows ur d original publisher,,i stand to b corrected tho

Yes I did
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Amaechi5(m): 10:54am On Dec 31, 2015
Caspian22:

So what I will do is to file a DMCA report than ask the owner's individually.
Bro why don't you want to contact the owners of those site, even if your site is a baby to them or you are too young to the likes it doesn't matter. Just calmly contact them and told them that you found out that your content is on their site and would like them to be removed as you didn't authorise anyone to copy your blog post and you are applying for AdSense and this is against AdSense policy. Do not feel inferior or whatsoever to contact them, sometimes it takes a lot time for Google to respond to your DMCA complaint so contact the owners of those site first if truly you are the original owner of those posts before filing for a report.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Amaechi5(m): 11:01am On Dec 31, 2015
ikihealthplus:
Bro am telling you sometimes Google doesn't, i contacted the Google support Forum when i was applying for AdSense and they confirmed it especially if the sites are big or popular and they told me to ask them to have those posts deleted, many did except two and i filed for copyright infringement and have them deleted from search engines. Those sites might copy his contents and will rank high on search engine than his site the original creator.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by akandi4u(m): 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
Mr moderator, pls check my post on affiliatedynamo.com on page 22 let me see the feedback. Thanks
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Olamarkjoel(m): 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2015
donwise1:
Got approved. Check my blog and see how it is arranged and designed plus good tech contents.
Now make some changes on urs. Especially your blog theme, contact us, privacy, sitemap and contents. Also use a custom 404 error page and don't use more Dan 3 ad codes per page.
Check my blog www.wizytechs.com
Nice site bro, is this powered by blogger? Is your adsense ads showing on operamini mobile? Can you design a site that will have at least 30-35 articles links? With other requirement for adsense application.Thumbup man
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
Danyl:

there are several reasons y I think they didn't approve you however whats their response before I state mine?
they say site does not comply with google adsense policies or adhere to webmaster quality guidelines,say site does not provide rich meaningful content,recieve organic traffic & allow them serve well targeted ads to users.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by donwise1(m): 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
Olamarkjoel:

Nice site bro, is this powered by blogger? Is your adsense ads showing on operamini mobile? Can you design a site that will have at least 30-35 articles links? With other requirement for adsense application.Thumbup man
Yes it is powered by blogger and my AdSense shows on both opera mini mobile, uc browser and PC. Yes I can. Get me on Whatsapp 08062276490
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Danyl(m): 3:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
oracle2012:

they say site does not comply with google adsense policies or adhere to webmaster quality guidelines,say site does not provide rich meaningful content,recieve organic traffic & allow them serve well targeted ads to users.
As you know the second review is going to be manual, going through your home page alone with those few content is enough to mk them tell you that. you used pagination om your posts with 24 posts per page, the number of text google sees might be small cos they are always particular with your homepage how rich it is, will it bring the same visitor to your site repeatedly? are they not reading what is already present on other or most sites out there? what niche are you running on? News? its over saturated. look for another niche to apply, if you are not a developer, use great themes that is very responsive like colorlib sparkling theme, install squirrly SEO plugij among other plugins to manage your SEO stuffs, u will thank me later on that. From the look of your site there blank pages, you have 'powered by wordpress' & wordpress.org link at your footer area, its a turn off for most ppl n it mks ur link juice go to wordpress its a backlink to them, remove it. I also expect that you put summary or excerpt of your post under each topic at this stage you.are...
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Olamarkjoel(m): 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
donwise1:

Yes it is powered by blogger and my AdSense shows on both opera mini mobile, uc browser and PC. Yes I can. Get me on Whatsapp 08062276490
ok thanks, i will get in touch with you when i done with adsense, because i need to close down my former adsense account because it has a unverified usa address.Thanks for the response.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by donwise1(m): 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
Olamarkjoel:

ok thanks, i will get in touch with you when i done with adsense, because i need to close down my former adsense account because it has a unverified usa address.Thanks for the response.
Ok
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by akandi4u(m): 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
When you say don't use any image, I don't understand. Please check my blog to see if the images I am using to make my post could stop my adsence approval. Go to www.affiliatedynamo.com. I am still having challenges with my table of contents not showing my recent post, pls check to assist me in what to do. Thanks
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Fertilenigeria: 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
Another proven idea to get adsense approval fast is to a custom domain and host it on blogger. I discovered that blogger does the dirty SEO cleanup for new bloggers who would have make mistakes using WordPress.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by tuazor: 8:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
blogger blogger blogger
adsence adsence adsence

what am i not getting correctly webmasters help a fellow out

my site is www.franktuazor..com
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by rafibadar: 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
hi i 've an new blog of cricket http://ballbyballscores.in/ please anybody can suggest me how can i get an adsense account on this site or should i've to buy from someone if yes then please suggest me any trusty person on nairaland foroum
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by talk2docee: 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
rafibadar:
hi i 've an new blog of cricket http://ballbyballscores.in/ please anybody can suggest me how can i get an adsense account on this site or should i've to buy from someone if yes then please suggest me any trusty person on nairaland foroum

I have a Nigerian verified adsense account for sale.... Interested? call me on 07063409998
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by enoch273: 2:50am On Jan 06, 2016
for those who want to earn big and block low paying ads on adsense, this is for you
http://www.enochtek.com/2016/01/how-to-block-low-paying-cpc-adsense-ads.html
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by bossoflife(m): 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2016
Please helps me review this site have applied for adsense but rejected.. Don't know why.. Although I have an adsense account but not verified rejected. Please help me gurus Here

www.adezlovedoctor..com
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Kenneth10110(m): 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by emmakido: 12:17am On Jan 11, 2016
abeg help me check out ma site
http://emmakido..com
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by saadatkhan: 11:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
PStacks:

Do you wan buy?

I am also looking for adsense account for http://resultkidunya.com/ but I am unable to get the adsense account
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by saadatkhan: 11:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
Caspian22:

They are many sites, many very established sites. even nailjaloaded.. I don't where to start by asking them. If my post hits nl front page I can have a lot of traffic that day. The only thing I can do is to stop posting my articles on nairaland, but its my highest traffic source. I thought that Google will be smart enough to know who posted the unique ones and those who didn't. Anyways, thanks 4 ur advice but its going to be very difficult to implement http://resultkidunya.com/
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by ibrobk: 6:39am On Jan 14, 2016
misterchris:
Does adsense have sense?
I think you should help barrow them yours bro..lol.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by ibrobk: 6:57am On Jan 14, 2016
please i need you great blogger to help me review my blog on how to get approved by adsense legally. thanks i am waiting for reply from any helping blogger..
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by karamathsheik: 4:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
[quote author=dunmorris post=35579296]

each of your blog post should be more than 1000words for AdSense to approve u and for there crawler to have enough insight about what you are blogging about.

goto this site http://www.alltop9.com/46-adsense-approvals-made-by-lasya-k-adsense-goddess/

http://www.gotechstudio.com
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by meemeee: 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
Following

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Olaoluwa Okelola Sets Trap For Zuckerberg In His Office (Photos) / Post your PHP Problems Here / Is Your Blog Powered By Wordpress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.