Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,280 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

How To Get Adsense Approval Fast - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Adsense Approval Fast (61980 Views)

How To Prepare Your New Blog And Get Adsense Approval Fast / "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" / 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Revolva(m): 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
grin grin grin they ave refused me taya on my blogs i only have youtube adsense..but dey still dont want the ads to appear on my blog

1 Like

Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by olasclef(m): 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
@op, nice job. kindly help me to check my blog: www.faajiextra..com I hardly make 1$ per day. your recommendation and correction will be highly appreciated. thanks.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by kay29000(m): 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Very possible ... You can

So you want to change your niche right?

I wanted to before reading OP's opinion...but since he has assured me that I can get 100k plus pageviews a day with a rap blog if I spend more money on promo, I would do just that. No offence, but I would rather listen to someone who already gets 160k pageviews a day to someone who gets 4k pageviews a day. It just seems reasonable. I don't mind spending 200k on Facebook ads to reach my goal. It will pay off in the end. And my blog is awesome...Unique, and was the best rap blog in Nigeria before I abandoned it, so I know I can achieve my goal.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by adisarasaq(m): 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
Thanks op Nigerian like you are rare. This is my question...will my adsense be approved with SMF forum platform?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by gidimasters(m): 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
1. my blog webview is showing all my posts in its home page without continue reading button.....
2. i have gotten my jumia affiliate link, i dont know how to go about it....
3. i dont know anything about the SEO stuff
4. help of check if im good to apply for google adsense though its just 10 days so i want to be very sure if there are still steps to follow before its 3 weeks.... OP to sure God bless you
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by mistabiola: 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
Fertilenigeria:

You have to have a custom domain before you apply for adsense. e.g theblackshop.com if it's still available

How can I get a fertile custom domain. my blog add is www.abiolainfo..com
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Ambi25: 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
Fertilenigeria:
If you have any question, ask it in the forum. All the training will happen here. I don't need any unintended followers and I don't charge money for it. Just want to share what I know to others
pls how do i get adsence to send me my pin? Adsence have stop showing on my blog that i should put my pin to open my acct. I hv send all the 3 reguest no reply.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by gidimasters(m): 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
mistabiola:

How can I get a fertile custom domain. my blog add is www.abiolainfo..com
go to www.godaddy.com to confirm if the domain name you want to buy is available... if its available... you will be asked to proceed to check out after that.... a page will show for you to sign up.... after that pay with you mastercard atm...[make sure the atm carries your name] you will then enter a coupon code to get the domain for 0.99$ + 0.18$ for ICANN fees... total of 1.17$= #249.44 .... use this code TE99COMP to get..... if you still have prob... my boss wil put you through

1 Like

Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by goldenone(f): 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
Fertilenigeria:

I heard that Google have stopped approving AdSense for . blog. I have not tried it so I m not very sure. I usually advice you get the custom domain to get the approval fast. Its not costly. You can buy custom domain at $0.9 with goddady coupon.
Wow thanks so much for enlightening me on that, really appreciate!!!
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
kay29000:

I wanted to before reading OP's opinion...but since he has assured me that I can get 100k plus pageviews a day with a rap blog if I spend more money on promo, I would do just that. No offence, but I would rather listen to someone who already gets 160k pageviews a day to someone who gets 4k pageviews a day. It just seems reasonable. I don't mind spending 200k on Facebook ads to reach my goal. It will pay off in the end. And my blog is awesome...Unique, and was the best rap blog in Nigeria before I abandoned it, so I know I can achieve my goal.

lol

You wanted to change and I gave you suggestions ... no harm intended

and am not a small blogger nor a beginner but am passionate to learn and know more cool

Here's my fbk page
100% Nigerians but edge rank is wicked angry ... I have very few people talking about it ...that's why

my fbk page is a year old . Here's is my traffic source (2nd pic) ... thanks to nairaland too

you see , those niches pay way higher especially health and automobiles . Just a click on a health ad from a foreigner can give you 5 to 20k
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by mondbest(m): 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ambi25:
pls how do i get adsence to send me my pin? Adsence have stop showing on my blog that i should put my pin to open my acct. I hv send all the 3 reguest no reply.
do u have a voters card? if yes use it to verify your account and within 2hours your account will be verified.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by gidimasters(m): 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

lol

and am not a small blogger nor a beginner but am passionate to learn and know more cool

Here's my fbk page
100% Nigerians but edge rank is wicked angry ... I have very few people talking about it ...that's why

my fbk page is a year old . Here's is my traffic source (2nd pic) ... thanks to nairaland too

you see , those niches pay way higher especially health and automobiles . Just a click on a health ad from a foreigner can give you 5 to 20k

kingebuka, i salute you.... kindly help me profer solution to the questions i asked above
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Ambi25: 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
mondbest:

do u have a voters card? if yes use it to verify your account and within 2hours your account will be verified.
thanks for your answer! Pls i'll appreciate if you highlight more on this. If i use my voters card no need for them to send the pin to my home adress again right? They will just verified it an it will start showing right?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by kay29000(m): 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

lol

Here's my fbk page

Yea, I have always known about the health niche being very lucrative. I remember even asking you to help me promote a book on curing quick ejac.luation on Twitter, and you refused. Yes, you. angry It was last year. I bet you don't know I have you as a friend on Facebook, and on Twitter.

Back to the discussion- the thing is, Health might be lucrative, but will I be able to pump out enough content to get recognized? Why don't you have a blog on health since you know how lucrative it is? I'd rather go the OP way, and spend a lot on Facebook promotion. So how many 'likes' do you have on your Facebook Page?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Fertilenigeria: 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
adisarasaq:
Thanks op Nigerian like you are rare. This is my question...will my adsense be approved with SMF forum platform?

I am not very sure because I can remember that I came across one information in Google AdSense forum that Google are not very comfortable with user generated contents as applicable to forums
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
[quote author=gidimasters post=35213431]Bro na God I'm always grateful to Him... this is not related to the topic sha .. but ...

1. my blog webview is showing all my posts in its home page without continue reading button.....

there's an icon "jump" on blogger editor ... pic 1 ... far left icon

2. i have gotten my jumia affiliate link, i dont know how to go about it....

... read and follow op's instructions strictly and carefully to get adsense

3. i dont know anything about the SEO stuff

not my strong suit for now ... focus more on using social media to drive traffic ... every other thing will fall in place

4. help of check if im good to apply for google adsense though its just 10 days so i want to be very sure if there are still steps to follow before its 3 weeks... OP to sure God bless you

read and follow op's instructions strictly ...

Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by mistabiola: 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
gidimasters:
go to www.godaddy.com to confirm if the domain name you want to buy is available... if its available... you will be asked to proceed to check out after that.... a page will show for you to sign up.... after that pay with you mastercard atm...[make sure the atm carries your name] you will then enter a coupon code to get the domain for 0.99$ + 0.18$ for ICANN fees... total of 1.17$= #249.44 .... use this code TE99COMP to get..... if you still have prob... my boss wil put you through

Is there no better secured hosting site apart from this.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by mistabiola: 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
[quote author=KingEbukasBlog post=35215254][/quote]

which host is advisable
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by bosunjohns(m): 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
Fertilenigeria:
Adsense is a Google advertising programme that has helped a lot of bloggers worldwide (including me). I have not earned a lot from adsense like others, but I have seen nothing less than 200 thousand naira every month from the program (evidence in the screen shots below). That's why I want to share what I know to you.

This is how to get adsense account fast.

If you do not have adsense account, follow these steps (or they will not approve you).

The faster way (not recommended)
(1) Signup and create account in youtube.com
(2) Use your phone and capture a video
(3) Upload the video to youtube
(4) Monetize the video

They will approve a (hosted) adsense account for you. You will only be able to show ads on Google partner websites like , hubpages, youtube etc.

The Best Way (Recommended)
(1) Create a blog (Fully Self Hosted blog) on Wordpress or Blogger (with your custom domain)
(2) Publish about 30-50 original articles with at least 400-600 words each (Don't use any image unless you own or created them.
(3) make sure you have the following on your blog: Privacy policy page, about me page, search, categories, tags, archives, menu, popular post.
(4) Pray to God so that they will accept you at first application.
(5) Apply for Adsense

God willing, they will approve your application at first attempt. But if you are not, don't be discourage, continue to update your blog with original contents and apply again after sometimes. Sure, you will get it.

Now you know how to get adsense account in both the easy way and the best way.

In the next training, I will teach you here how to make money from your adsense account.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Fertilenigeria: 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
olasclef:
@op, nice job. kindly help me to check my blog: www.faajiextra..com I hardly make 1$ per day. your recommendation and correction will be highly appreciated. thanks.

Try and concentrate on creating valuable contents. Try and make them to be original. Then buy a custom domain. Follow all the instructions in the thread and you are good to go
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by qtx(m): 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
Fertilenigeria:
If you have any question, ask it in the forum. All the training will happen here. I don't need any unintended followers and I don't charge money for it. Just want to share what I know to others

you are such a nice and genuine guy giving out these info for free. God bless you.

Meanwhile appraise this site [url]robminds.com[/url] and see if google will accept the adsense account? and if not why?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by gidimasters(m): 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
mistabiola:

Is there no better secured hosting site apart from this.
domain is different from hosting
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Fertilenigeria: 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
qtx:

you are such a nice and genuine guy giving out these info for free. God bless you.

Meanwhile appraise this site [url]robminds.com[/url] and see if google will accept the adsense account? and if not why?

Use this website copyscape.com to test for plagiarism. If you pass this stage, you are save.

I will advice you to create another blog, choose a good niche, do niche research and find out what's not available already. Provide and value.

Before Google accept news blog, you have to prove to them that you are crafting the news from the scene.

Hope that helps
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by qtx(m): 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Lemme come in here

1.Linda Ikeji makes close to 4-6 million pageviews a day ... so do the math

2. I will strongly advise you to switch to health , automobiles , technology , jobs , make money online , or beauty niche

what about new blogging? e.g [url]robminds.com[/url]
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by olasclef(m): 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
Fertilenigeria:

Try and concentrate on creating valuable contents. Try and make them to be original. Then buy a custom domain. Follow all the instructions in the thread and you are good to go
. I had a domain name b4(gistjoint.com), but adsense was not showing on it dats y I changed back to .
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
kay29000:

Yea, I have always known about the health niche being very lucrative. I remember even asking you to help me promote a book on curing quick ejac.luation on Twitter, and you refused. Yes, you. angry It was last year. I bet you don't know I have you as a friend on Facebook, and on Twitter

me ? shocked grin ... nah

Back to the discussion- the thing is, Health might be lucrative, but will I be able to pump out enough content to get recognized? Why don't you have a blog on health since you know how lucrative it is? I'd rather go the OP way, and spend a lot on Facebook promotion. So how many 'likes' do you have on your Facebook Page?

Hmmm....You talk like I dont want you to run your rap blog ... like I said you wanted change and I gave you suggestions

And I also said i do news , entertainment ,sports , automobiles , health , tech , science ...all at once sometimes in a day

99k facebook fans
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by qtx(m): 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
Fertilenigeria:

Use this website copyscape.com to test for plagiarism. If you pass this stage, you are save.

I will advice you to create another blog, choose a good niche, do niche research and find out what's not available already. Provide and value.

Before Google accept news blog, you have to prove to them that you are crafting the news from the scene.

Hope that helps
but aside google adsense is there no any other way we can make good money from this ?
thanks for your prompt reply. I await further reply.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Fertilenigeria: 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
mistabiola:

which host is advisable

You can host for free with blogger. But if you are using self hosted WordPress, I advice you use foreign web hosting like Bluehost
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
mistabiola:

which host is advisable

for custom domain ... owner of justnaira did it for me ... but jide of ogongeblog (JideTheBlogger) can help you ...they know best

1 Like

Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Fertilenigeria: 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
qtx:
what about new blogging? e.g [url]robminds.com[/url]
There is no problem but delete all the copied contents and start afresh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Olaoluwa Okelola Sets Trap For Zuckerberg In His Office (Photos) / Post your PHP Problems Here / Is Your Blog Powered By Wordpress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.