Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,996 members, 7,799,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] (113365 Views)

Kigali, UN Most Beautiful City In Africa / Why You Need To Make Bonny Island Your Next Travel Location / Bonny Island: Most Beautiful Island In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by highmood(m): 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nicepoker:
Food not ment for SW and SE.
I bet you u, you will definitely see the southeasterners living and trading happily in Bonny.
Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by nasoeb: 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
Bonny Island my proud home. I love you so much. wish you all to visit someday.
Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by djkirkoo2(m): 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
Starships4u:
I sure would be in this land someday
Have you crossed an ocean before?
Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by 9jatatafo(m): 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
Those pics with gold in bonny? Hmmmm
Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
Beautiful
Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by sunshine1974(m): 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
Cheer up guy, we all have similar stories in d past.
richidinho:

Lol....I swear
Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by richidinho(m): 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
sunshine1974:
Cheer up guy, we all have similar stories in d past.

Serious?
Infact I was very ashamed of myself
I was earning 75k...and also get 200k every 31Dec from the company
Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by CSTR2: 6:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
Felixsun20:
Mumu since 17 B.C. Why not develop Aba to be like Bonny or Ikot Ekpene? Ebod!!!
You are dull.
If you weren't ,you'd know that person was a yoruba fool trying his hands at moronnic sarcasm.
Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by sunshine1974(m): 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
U don't have to blame urself too much, I earned 200k/month for a year and just when I wanted to settle down and start doing something for myself I lost the job, Infact I sold my gold chain at presidential hotel for transport. Lessons to be learnt, start planning ur life from ur first salary because anything can happen, I ve learnt my lessons now, im a better man now.
richidinho:

Serious?
Infact I was very ashamed of myself
I was earning 75k...and also get 200k every 31Dec from the company

1 Like

Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by BukolaZ: 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
footreja:
We Igbos developed it like Lagos. cool

Trouble na u dey find...
Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by richidinho(m): 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
sunshine1974:
U don't have to blame urself too much, I earned 200k/month for a year and just when I wanted to settle down and start doing something for myself I lost the job, Infact I sold my gold chain at presidential hotel for transport. Lessons to be learnt, start planning ur life from ur first salary because anything can happen, I ve learnt my lessons now, im a better man now.

Exactly
May be I was too young then
Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
Wow Beautiful! would love to go there someday.
Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by praiselin: 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
[I have been to Bonny Island and everything here is true. Bonny is a place to be.quote author=thefakestan post=35193202]Take me there
I wanna go there

Take me to that place where

ThefakeStan[/quote]
Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by shilz(f): 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
But its only nlng dats fine there...remember my first tyme there ma liver cut wen I see d water,the two hrs I was in dat boat was prayers oh.lolll doing it again in 2weeks
Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by adewaletb3(m): 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
Oh lord. That shark is one of the most rarest shark in the world and then these niggas killed it? Smh

1 Like

Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by whytet01(m): 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
AnointedG:
hmmm... proudly Rivers... Ikwerre to b precise
on a lighter note, all I see is our oyel money at work on our host community... dasol (in NSCDC man's voice)

nwene badu meka ooo add me on fb come chimzi ogbonna
Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by whytet01(m): 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
AnointedG:
hmmm... proudly Rivers... Ikwerre to b precise
on a lighter note, all I see is our oyel money at work on our host community... dasol (in NSCDC man's voice)

nwene badu meka ooo add me on fb comr chimzi ogbonna
Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
Beautiful city no doubt.
Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by Okeikpu(m): 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nice..... Biafra r well blessed

Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
Mznaett:
Like the post Largeese wrote up there,,there's no doubt about Bonny being an Industrial area but y'all would wish not to see the interior part of it.

#lady4rmmars

pls how d place, i heard its full of prostitutes, pls tell me more abt d place !
Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by Mznaett: 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
vickerz abeg i no sabi gossip o tongue
Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
Mznaett:
vickerz abeg i no sabi gossip o tongue
lol, e no matter.. just tell me more abt d place
Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by Nicepoker(m): 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
highmood:
I bet you u, you will definitely see the southeasterners living and trading happily in Bonny.
lol u got me wrong sha. Assuming bonny is either in SE or SW tribal E Warriors will perch on the thread and insulting themselves.
Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by bamideleolushol(m): 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
I need a good job there sha
Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by Spyde(m): 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
the most beautiful part is d nlng R.A , show us d pix of worker's camp, wilbros area,finima etc

1 Like

Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by Mznaett: 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
Vickerz well since u insist i must say it's more like d average area u see everyday apart from dat Nlng area though. Well,,like what a lady posted earlier most of the people that goes there went 4 business. NB Business is Business dnt ask me d type lol
Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by ajja: 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
go to ph at nembe water side #1700 to bonny 40 minnite drive f speed
Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
Bifwoli:

Just visit Uyo and you'll see how many nice buildings and businesses are built or run by Igbos.
Now I know you're one of those who make people think negative of the Igbos. I'm presently in Uyo, about 60 percent of the mansions here are owned by Mobil workers and Govt officials. So what are you saying Mr man? Did the Igbos sponsor the construction of our good roads, stadium, tourist attractions and the likes? If you've been to Uyo, mention two popular companies owned by Igbos. If not, go and sleep your sorrowful head down and mobilise the Igbos to go and develop Abia State when you wake up...especially Aba.

1 Like

Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by LORETA: 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nairalander today i know that most information we get here are lies..... bonny beautiful city co bonny beautiful city nee.... i work with one of the lng ship charteres we carry gas from bonny to europe one every month, when ever i sign off i spend two days in bonny and two days in portharcourt be fore i get to lagos..... the picture you see with lights is the refinery , the field you see those girls sitting down is a staff quaters for only shell staff called RA,.... he never showed you bonny main town..no good house no complete secondary school/ primary school, they just had one polythecnic of recent...the only thing bonny people can boast of is the light........the water are smelling from waste of certain people.... but bonny town is not developed...LNG IS JUST using them and the town is not getting anything spectacular .........i fear nairalanders today

3 Likes

Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by HAKEEM18(m): 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
That's where am going to do my service
Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by LORETA: 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
CODEROCK..HMMM you can lie for africa.. i have noticed your name..i will never believe anything you say here again ...please dont lie about things u dont know..becos most of us here depend on this site for geniue information

1 Like

Re: BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
missdebs:
abeg who get pin mouth charger i wan go bonny
In Bonny we don't use pin mouth charger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) / My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri / What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.