Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Rihanna Is Back With Her Man And Won't Press Charges - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Is Back With Her Man And Won't Press Charges (2863 Views)

Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) / Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris / Rihanna Is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Is Back With Her Man And Won't Press Charges by bawomolo(m): 7:11pm On Feb 28, 2009
The pair have reunited almost three weeks after Brown, 19, allegedly battered the "Umbrella" singer on Feb. 8, a source tells PEOPLE.

"They're together again. They care for each other," says the source. The on-again couple are currently spending time together at one of Sean "Diddy" Combs's homes, on Miami Beach's Star Island.

Adds the source: "While Chris is reflective and saddened about what happened, he is really happy to be with the woman he loves."

In its latest issue, PEOPLE reports that Brown called Rihanna on her 21st birthday one week ago. "He called to wish her happy birthday," a source told the magazine. "They've reached out to each other. It's been mutual."

Brown was booked by LAPD for making criminal threats but the case has not yet been presented to the District Attorney, who will ultimately determine which charges, if any, will be prosecuted.

[url]http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20262240,00.html[/url]

awwwwwwwww
Re: Rihanna Is Back With Her Man And Won't Press Charges by Hesperus(m): 7:18pm On Feb 28, 2009
bawomolo:

[url]http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20262240,00.html[/url]

awwwwwwwww
Awww ko, which kind dirty awwww is that? The guy is obviously doing this to escape being sent to jail or any punitive measures, and the mumu girl is choppin' it hook, line and sinker!

Foolish love. Lets see how far it'll take her.
Re: Rihanna Is Back With Her Man And Won't Press Charges by Raymond88(m): 7:19pm On Feb 28, 2009
Seriously battered women DESERVE what they get!! guys, beat your bitches like sacks of meat! they're worthless!! angry angry
Re: Rihanna Is Back With Her Man And Won't Press Charges by bawomolo(m): 7:31pm On Feb 28, 2009
Hesperus:

Awww ko, which kind dirty awwww is that? The guy is obviously doing this to escape being sent to jail or any punitive measures, and the mumu girl is choppin' it hook, line and sinker!

Foolish love. Lets see how far it'll take her.

Mr man, mind ya business. no put sand sand into Chris Brown's love-vendor game jare.
Re: Rihanna Is Back With Her Man And Won't Press Charges by Hesperus(m): 7:33pm On Feb 28, 2009
bawomolo:

Mr man, mind ya business. no put sand sand into Chris Brown's love-vendor game jare.
You no well. love-vendor game my yansh, battering chics is now pimpin abi? I sorry for you!

Nothin consine me with the guy, na the babe I de fear for.
Re: Rihanna Is Back With Her Man And Won't Press Charges by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 28, 2009
Oru love oshi wo nan ni? Nonsense undecided

Hesperus:

You no well. love-vendor game my yansh, battering chics is now pimpin abi? I sorry for you!

Nothin consine me with the guy, na the babe I de fear for.
No mind am jare. I think I've been pimpess slapping him too much.
Bawomolo, no come mistake dirty slap for love o. Omo kekere cheesy
Re: Rihanna Is Back With Her Man And Won't Press Charges by minute(f): 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2009
Like all battered women,shes coming back for round two.
Re: Rihanna Is Back With Her Man And Won't Press Charges by Afam4eva(m): 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2009
Rihanna will be so foolish not to press charges.
Re: Rihanna Is Back With Her Man And Won't Press Charges by chiogo(f): 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2009
Lolz, I knew this was gonna happen from the beginning. Some people never learn. Well, at the end of the day, it's her face being battered not mine.
I don't even like her like that but I would never support a woman-beater.
Re: Rihanna Is Back With Her Man And Won't Press Charges by MrCrackles(m): 8:19pm On Feb 28, 2009
What is the point in reuniting when they both know the relationship cant last?!

Fucking dozzers
!!!!
Re: Rihanna Is Back With Her Man And Won't Press Charges by bawomolo(m): 8:47pm On Feb 28, 2009
afam4eva:

Rihanna will be so foolish not to press charges.

she would be right behind her boo while heatfusion and chiogo buy the next chris brown album cool
Re: Rihanna Is Back With Her Man And Won't Press Charges by Treetop20(m): 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2009
We see this happen every day
women going back to their abusive relationships
it is nothing new
Re: Rihanna Is Back With Her Man And Won't Press Charges by Busybody2(f): 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2009
She did this as a cop-out, he was going to reveal damaging stuffs about her unstable mental state, I can smell her guilt a mile off angry angry angry
Re: Rihanna Is Back With Her Man And Won't Press Charges by chiogo(f): 8:59pm On Feb 28, 2009
bawomolo:

she would be right behind her boo while heatfusion and chiogo buy the next chris brown album cool
Hahaha, very funny. I've NEVER bought an album in my life! not even Jay-z's much less chris brown. tsk!

Busy_body:

She did this as a cop-out, he was going to reveal damaging stuffs about her mental state, I can smell her guilt a mile off angry angry angry
Exactly plus I also heard another rumor that she might be pregnant for him, which was part of the reason for their fight. she can't leave her baby-daddy now if she's truly pregnant. lipsrsealed
Re: Rihanna Is Back With Her Man And Won't Press Charges by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 28, 2009
THIS IS REALLY DISTURBIA

MAD LOVE!  grin
Re: Rihanna Is Back With Her Man And Won't Press Charges by TOYOSI20(f): 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2009
ROFL!!!

They say make unna nor they put mouth for couples them bizniz oo!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Rihanna Is Back With Her Man And Won't Press Charges by tpia: 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2009
Re: Rihanna Is Back With Her Man And Won't Press Charges by spikedcylinder: 11:08pm On Feb 28, 2009
Jay Z that made all that mouth will go and bury his head inside sand now. This is so sad. embarassed
Re: Rihanna Is Back With Her Man And Won't Press Charges by tope2000(f): 11:23pm On Feb 28, 2009
Wow well good for them. No matter what happens its her decision. I personally feel its dumb as hell but whatever cuz what i think aint gon make her leave any faster than it gon make him beat the hell outta her again. How the hell can you be with a boy (n yes i intentionally said boy instead of man) who beat you like you’re a grown man? Punk!

Still its their life and their decision and regardless of my opinion i respect their choice and wish them the best.

P.s Brown is only tryna save his career!
He must kill her next wink
Re: Rihanna Is Back With Her Man And Won't Press Charges by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 28, 2009
bawomolo:

Why would I buy his album when limewires dey?
Re: Rihanna Is Back With Her Man And Won't Press Charges by chiogo(f): 12:06am On Mar 01, 2009
HeatFusion:

lmao, exactly!!
Re: Rihanna Is Back With Her Man And Won't Press Charges by sweetnini(f): 1:49am On Mar 01, 2009
The relationship wont last at all, after she forgets about the issue, he will leave her

She's so stupid, i am still a fan though, but she is real stupid

if a guy can beat you to that extent, the guy obviously do not love you

if a guy hits you once, he wouldn't stop, he'll be like, she forgave me once or twice or more, so one more time wouldn't hurt

and it would continue that way
Re: Rihanna Is Back With Her Man And Won't Press Charges by Nobody: 1:56am On Mar 01, 2009
@ topic

*Long hisssssssssssssss*
Re: Rihanna Is Back With Her Man And Won't Press Charges by bawomolo(m): 3:04am On Mar 01, 2009
HeatFusion:

see this one. I hope the RIAA sues the shit out of your ass cheesy

tpia:

what a pity.

Love makes people do stupid things. undecided This was how Halle Berry stayed with her first husband or was it boyfriend until the man busted her ear and gave her a permanent hearing loss in that ear. From what I heard oh!

rumor is either wesley snipes or david justice (most likely him) busted her hearing.

TOYOSI20:

ROFL!!!

They say make unna nor they put mouth for couples them bizniz oo!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

sharrap, you know you want to gossip too wink
Re: Rihanna Is Back With Her Man And Won't Press Charges by spikedcylinder: 6:37am On Mar 01, 2009
T'was Wesley Snipes that destroyed Halle's ear.
Re: Rihanna Is Back With Her Man And Won't Press Charges by bunmii(f): 10:11am On Mar 01, 2009
Foolish girl.
Re: Rihanna Is Back With Her Man And Won't Press Charges by tRoOE(f): 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2009
ahahahahahaha I saw that coming
Re: Rihanna Is Back With Her Man And Won't Press Charges by fesse(f): 11:42am On Mar 04, 2009
Seriously battered women DESERVE what they get!! guys, beat your bitches like sacks of meat! they're worthless!!

@raymond88
why should men beat their girlfrnds? you are one of those animals that beat their g/frnds even their mothers. you are a disgrace to manhood and the society at large.

Re: Rihanna Is Back With Her Man And Won't Press Charges by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:02am On Mar 06, 2009
He beat her with an umbrella because she was unfaithful, and when the cops came he tried to run it.
Re: Rihanna Is Back With Her Man And Won't Press Charges by Afamdman(m): 8:45am On Mar 10, 2009
That girl is so foolish and d boy is just an asshole and he should get his own share of a beating mark my words his star will die
Re: Rihanna Is Back With Her Man And Won't Press Charges by Hardballer(m): 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2009
ay maybe she liked being mollywopped
Re: Rihanna Is Back With Her Man And Won't Press Charges by brusher: 10:17am On Mar 15, 2009
Chris had learnt from his mistake n i feel he deserves a second chance so do all of us in life.@all love is about being able to say sorry n move on.

they r in love they may be young, foolish, stupid, or crazy to b back together bt i say this they luv each other.lets give them a chance for in some measure of truth we r also guilty of some minutes of madness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dont Open This Thread(viewers Descretion) / Wizkid,Bow Wow And Chris Brown Chill Together ( Photo) / Awww ! A Cute Photo Of Davido & His Adorable Kid [SEE PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.