Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This (3778 Views)

Get In Here: Let's Know The Meaning Of Your Name(s) / Quote(s) of Life / Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 27, 2015
grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Hishowlau(m): 12:41am On Jun 27, 2015
Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by damonvamp: 6:17am On Jun 27, 2015
Sleekyshuga. Dat girl can be annoying at times. Always feeling she's better dan everyone else

1 Like

Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by MEGGATRON(m): 6:27am On Jun 27, 2015
damonvamp:
Sleekyshuga. Dat girl can be annoying at times. Always feeling she's better dan everyone else

isn't that the feature of a girl.

1 Like

Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 27, 2015
Farano......
Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by charlove(m): 7:20am On Jun 27, 2015
undecided
Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by damonvamp: 7:41am On Jun 27, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]

Sleekyshuga jez likes feeling like she is better dan everyone.
I hate dat gurl. So pompous.

2 Likes

Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 27, 2015
MhizKel cheesy
Tabelachizza grin cheesy
Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 27, 2015
This is so not necessary. Why you so filled with hate?
damonvamp:
Sleekysh.uga. Dat girl can be annoying at times. Always feeling she's better dan everyone else

1 Like

Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by vjsmiles: 7:59am On Jun 27, 2015
Victoriabee grin
Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by RapLawd(m): 8:04am On Jun 27, 2015
damonvamp:

cheesy grin grin
Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by damonvamp: 8:07am On Jun 27, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

I mean no disrespect or harm. But it's d truth
Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 27, 2015
I see hate and bitterness in your msg. If it's same sleeky that I know, then you have no idea what you talking about
damonvamp:

Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by izyrach(f): 10:15am On Jun 27, 2015
..Hmm
Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Mhizkel(f): 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
MhizKel cheesy Tabelachizza grin cheesy
Jack! grin
Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Sleekyshuga(f): 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
damonvamp:

Sleekyshuga jez likes feeling like she is better dan everyone.
I hate dat gurl. So pompous.
Are you serious shocked shocked shocked
Tell me something more biko..

As pompous as Madam Titus grin grin

TRASH!!!!!

Chew bottles if mouth dey scratch you..

1 Like

Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Sleekyshuga(f): 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
That's the beauty of Nairaland..
People who dunno you in real life
or even outside NL judge you the
greatest...

Swirry, I'm used to the rants here grin.
The rants of a man whose PM wasn't
replied..

1 Like

Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by danbrowndmf(m): 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Are you serious shocked shocked shocked
Tell me something more biko..

TRASH!!!!!

Chew bottles if mouth dey scratch you..
lols which soap u dy carry bath na? Jus yestady someone was hating u,today again another person...lols sister watn u do dem na.cheesy
Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Captainswag225(m): 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
chiam55 and farano
Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
damonvamp:

You mean lot of disrespect and harm..
Do you know me?
Have we ever met outside NL?
Have we ever chatted before?
How do you judge people, Sir?
Mere assumptions or you just felt like running your loud mouth?

How do you classify PRIDE?

'Talk is cheap.. Keep talking' grin grin..

Lovely Saturday evening..

1 Like

Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
danbrowndmf:
lols which soap u dy carry bath na? Jus yestady someone was hating u,today again another person...lols sister watn u do dem na.cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin
Hahahahaha @ soap..

My dear, you wan buy for me smiley?

HATE is natural..
When everyone likes you, then, you have no one to compete with smiley.

1 Like

Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by saintneo2: 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
rokiatu ishilove ggrin intovert
many more
Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by kinglekan: 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Are you serious shocked shocked shocked Tell me something more biko..

TRASH!!!!!
Chew bottles if mouth dey scratch you. .
Yeeepaaaaa!! shocked
Sleeky darling!! Biko take it easy naa. U sef why u nor reply him pm. wink
Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by kinglekan: 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Sleekyshuga:

grin grin grin grin grin
Hahahahaha @ soap..

My dear, na Dettol Care oo + Palm Olive Shower gel.. Very cheap oo cheesy..

You wan buy for me smiley?

HATE is natural..
When everyone likes you, then, you have no one to compete with smiley.

Baaby forget that tin ooo!! Abeg employ me make I come baf u with better soda and local sponge.

Make we wash all the hate off ya pweety body. wink

1 Like

Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
kinglekan:

Yeeepaaaaa!! shocked

Sleeky darling!! Biko take it easy naa. U sef why u nor reply him pm. wink

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
How are you?
I've missed you wink..

kinglekan:

Baaby forget that tin ooo!! Abeg employ me make I come baf u with better soda and local sponge.

LOL @ local sponge.. Just use rice bag, turn am to sponge, come baff me wink..

I just checked the hater..
It's so funny that someone who just registered already knows Sleekyshuga cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy..

Old monikers forming newbies..

1 Like

Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
Rokiatu. but I like that girl sha o
Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
Thank God you saw the humor tongue tongue tongue
Mhizkel:

Jack! grin
Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Blackfire(m): 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
How are you?
I've missed you wink..

LOL @ local sponge.. Just use rice bag, turn am to sponge, come baff me wink..

I just checked the hater..
It's so funny that someone who just registered already knows Sleekyshuga cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy..

Old monikers forming newbies..

yes he maybe out of line by saying u are pompous, but with your show and your mannerism u he is actually right.
Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
Just ignore. Attention seekers everywhere grin
Sleekyshuga:

You mean lot of disrespect and harm..
Do you know me?
Have we ever met outside NL?
Have we ever chatted before?
How do you judge people, Sir?
Mere assumptions or you just felt like running your loud mouth?

How do you classify PRIDE?

'Talk is cheap.. Keep talking' grin grin..

Lovely Saturday evening..
Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by danbrowndmf(m): 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
kinglekan:

nigga want a free punnany.cheesy

*run out of thread*
Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by assfreaky(m): 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
Patience Jonathan Abi, wetin be the question wey you ask again?
Re: Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
Just ignore and pretend you didn't see nada
Make I pack my load before they start calling me _buttlicker cheesy grin
Sleekyshuga:

That's the beauty of Nairaland..
People who dunno you in real life
or even outside NL judge you the
greatest...

Swirry, I'm used to the rants here grin.
The rants of a man whose PM wasn't
replied..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Make Durable Wooden Soap Mold With Divider In Various Sizes / Student Visa Interview Questions And Answers / See What These Nigerian Students Are Doing At A Birthday Party (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.