Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,335 members, 7,780,877 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:48 AM

Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily (32587 Views)

2019: South-west Leaders, APC Chieftains Realign Forces - Newtelegraphonline / Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily / Northern Group Warns Against Plot To Undermine Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by petitejolie(f): 11:32am On Jun 27, 2015
[quote author=hannysur8 post=35194880]

I know his influence doesn't go beyond south west but I want u to realize to since 2011 till date whoever this man supported became the president with his influence in the west....I want u to understand that both the 2011 and 2015 election were decided by the west.

Lol! The west determined the president? I laff. Did u look at d percentage of votes from d south west? If not for d north buhari won't b president.

1 Like

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by Sibrah: 11:33am On Jun 27, 2015
Kc3000:
I thought Tinubu's praise singers declared him kingmaker and overlord of APC. They foolishly forget that ACN merged with other parties to form APC, and folks in these other camps have never been or intend to be subservient to Tinubu. Tinubu is not going to lord it over the likes of Buhari and Atiku. . .he was a nobody when Buhari was a Head of State of this same Nigeria. The very worst he can do is to wait for the next four years and steer his SW loyalists in a different direction when elections come up.
Where was Atiku and Tambuwal when Tinubu was standing up to military dictators? What happens when PDP wants to present a candidate different from the Rebellious Atiku in 2019. By that time you will realize that Tinubu will likely be one of three major contending forces amongst whom the votes will revolve. So game on.
Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by saitodx190: 11:35am On Jun 27, 2015
Tinubu ( d Jagaban ) is just hiding under d shield of Yoruba or South west or even APC to promote his selfish ambition of becoming a sole political Godfather in Nigeria.

Some have tried DAT b4, bt where are they 2day. Where are d likes of IBB, Elder Edwin Clerk, OBJ, and T. Y . Danjuma. Arguably it is only OBJ dat is still rolling d ball in politics 2day.

My sincere advice 2 d Jagaban is to play dis politics of power tussle with sense of fair play.
He shld look beyond 2day and focus on d future 4 him to continue on d winning side.

1 Like

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by Spybradd: 11:36am On Jun 27, 2015
They have sad tales n cases of Awolowo,Abiola,Diya,late Adisa,late Dele giwa,...ahh,Afonja,....but they never learn from history! They are only gud at touting,agberoing,scratching their faces,selling their father's land to strangers for peanut and of cos,amala..
If that..jay Z thought da abokiis were gonn be his puppets,he sure had a 2nd thinking sprung up that hes still shunning..
Jagabrainless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by zanga420: 11:38am On Jun 27, 2015
cktheluckyman:
bros abeg go and sit down jare.
Atiku was Action congress presidential candidate, he didn't even come second in the 2007 presidential election. In 2011 ACN's Nuhu Ribadu did not do any better in 2011.Come to 2015 his contributions to APC's margin of victory was just modest. The man is highly overated by your local sw media.

The 2011 elections was never decided by the west. You may want to look at the results again. GEJ got11 million votes from the SS/SE and just 2 million from the west. His margin of victory in the election was about 10million so how did arrive at the claim that the west decided the elections?

Even in the recently concluded 2015 elections, the west gave APC a mere 500,000 margin of victory in states, a figure exceeded in several northern states so again I ask,how did the west alone decide the elections?

The only major thing the west did for APC and Buhari is propaganda but even that has a limit to which it can go
my respect to a great analyst. I give Tinubu kudos but he's overrated mehnnn!

2 Likes

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by ugoezeik(m): 11:44am On Jun 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

Even in 2015 is there any SW state GEJ had less than 40% of the votes? That is to tell you that Tinubu is overrated. GEJ also met 25% in 2011 in all the NC and a couple of Nw and NE states.
Every body counts during elections, no region is superior to another.
chukwudi I jux luv all ur analysis. Their will attack u bro but u don say it as it is. if dem lik mk dem jump into canal

2 Likes

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by attacker231: 11:47am On Jun 27, 2015
SUBMARINE:

The prize for destroying the unity of the south is what Tinubu is paying for grin

Unity of which south. You yeebhoes are funny people with your lies.
Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by attacker231: 11:53am On Jun 27, 2015
mrskillz:
Waiting for the days when SWesterners on this thread will start appreciating that silence is the best answer to this chronic, embittered people who will do and say anything out of Jealousy to bring you to sizes. Notherners here hardly reply them. They can never be issue based. They are better left alone to rant and rant than join them. The earlier they stop hating on the west, the better for them.

Its better to give it back to them cursed mofo. They repeat there lies daily thinking it will stick. Some aboki on this forum are replying them lately, one yeebhoe was talking about betraying southern unity like there was any agreement between SW and SE. The SS are not even making noise but restrategizing but the cursed fools sad beast wont just stop disgracing thereself everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by attacker231: 11:54am On Jun 27, 2015
SUBMARINE:

Point of correction

Slaves in the South and not freeborn people of the South that will regret. grin

Its only in yeebhoee land we have osu Igbo. Anambra Igbo see other yeebhoe as lower Igbo. Buhahahaha. Una no even get shame.

2 Likes

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by onatisi(m): 11:54am On Jun 27, 2015
SUBMARINE:

I know you are Yoruba

But pray for your people

To repeat the mistake of Afonja Awo Mko in this era is equivalent to destruction
that is the mistake many ppl outside the are making about the yorubas . Tinubu interest doesn't represent that of the yorubas , pdp and gej would have won the south west states if gej had done 3 things ,1)used soldiers ,apc kept rigging and rigging in favour of buhari but yoruba pdp members without any protection still fought for gej ,look at the margin in osun state just about 7%, pdp even won in ekiti, despite all the rigging tinubu and fashola did in lagos they were just able to win with just 160k votes .2)money wasn't released on time, it was when gej realised that the money he gave to some ppl were not been used to prosecute his project that he himself came and started doing the job,but it was too late. 3) the card reader,gej should never have agreed ,it was we the yorubas that stuck our necks out for gej when even his state govs and regions govs withdrew from the fight,ppl like fayose ,mimiko,fani and co took the fight to the buhari camp. if gej had started early he would have won at least 3 states in the south west. TINUBU IS NOT A YORUBA LEADER AND DOES NOT REPRESENT THE INTEREST OF YORUBA. He is an apc political leader, we know our leaders. In the south west of today, there is a serious realignment going on among notable yoruba politicians on how to cut apc down in the south west. That is why tinubu is desperate to have the senate in order to have the attention of the presidency. We the yorubas will always cooperate with any group or tribe in the nation ,we see no region as an enemy ,just wait and see what will happen. Let me tell u ,atiku has lots and lots and lots of followers in the south west. The pdm which musa yar adua created has its spread all over the nation. Just wait and see.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by attacker231: 11:57am On Jun 27, 2015
[s]
onatisi:
there is nothing he can do . The south west apc didn't win the south west convincingly,and even lost 1 state . It is the northern votes that actually clinched the seat for buhari ,tinubu needed the senate and hoR leadership positions to strengthen his(not yoruba) political position within apc and the national schem of power play,unfortunately for him the northern power bloc won't allow any of that. And don't be fooled by buhari silence ,he is part and parcel of all the northern schemings and tinubu has realized this but his realization of the true picture of things is coming too late . And I can tell u that everything happening now within the senate has the hand of obj in it , obj and tinubu only became friends just remove gej and that is where their friendship stops . The only options left for tinubu is to follow follow the north and behave like a fool and wait for the best time to strike just like they did to him or for him to leave apc and start his own party.
[/s]

Stick with your Ghana local politics bro. You just dey yarn rubbish.
Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by Taich(m): 11:58am On Jun 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

Even in 2015 is there any SW state GEJ had less than 40% of the votes? That is to tell you that Tinubu is overrated. GEJ also met 25% in 2011 in all the NC and a couple of Nw and NE states.
Every body counts during elections, no region is superior to another.
Why I like your post is only because of your points but the mature way you present it without name calling or foul language. Most people on this forum should copy this your style.
Salam

1 Like

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by Rotimi47: 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
gregg2:

What's Tinubu's influence outside SW?
He brought about various different political parties together to form APC, he Tinubu made sure Buhari who is more reliable than Altiku becomes APC presidential candidate and he is the main back bone of APC; Tinubu is a strategist unlike all these Altiku, saraki, tambuwa and Ameachi that make noises all over the place. Buhari have 4 years so let's see who wins the politricks as I believe Tinubu is cooking something that is going to be very unpalatable but which Altiku, Ameachi, tambuwa and saraki must eat. Obasanjo, Jonathan and even Altiku went pound for pound against him and they lost; let's see how this 4 years will turn out, maybe saraki and his supporters will win or Tinubu who don't talk much as he doesn't have any political ambition unlike others and he may be ready to give the knock out blow that can kill their political carrier and that of anyone that bear the same surname has them. Let just watch as the game go on.
Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by TRUTHTOPOWER: 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
cktheluckyman:
bros abeg go and sit down jare.
Atiku was Action congress presidential candidate, he didn't even come second in the 2007 presidential election. In 2011 ACN's Nuhu Ribadu did not do any better in 2011.Come to 2015 his contributions to APC's margin of victory was just modest. The man is highly overated by your local sw media.

The 2011 elections was never decided by the west. You may want to look at the results again. GEJ got11 million votes from the SS/SE and just 2 million from the west. His margin of victory in the election was about 10million so how did arrive at the claim that the west decided the elections?

Even in the recently concluded 2015 elections, the west gave APC a mere 500,000 margin of victory in states, a figure exceeded in several northern states so again I ask,how did the west alone decide the elections?

The only major thing the west did for APC and Buhari is propaganda but even that has a limit to which it can go

In 2000, the US vote came down to a precint in Florida called Palm Beach. Why? palm beach was a swing state and the weak link for electoral college votes. Although PMB lost Ekiti, but his 40% in the state added to his 2/3 column. In any event, the joy is always in the strength of your weak link not where your raw power lies. If you have no weak link, then you are always good to go. PDP had no prior weak link until the emergence of APC that turned the West to swing states. As for Sen. Tinubu, he was a fighter, he is a fighter and if need be he will remain a fighter without any sense of regret over beyrayals. NADECO is his middle name. I take exception to some of the activities of his party but the fact that PDP detest him singularly makes him a force to contend with. if you doubt this, form a political party and see how many headlines that will make.
Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by frankyychiji(f): 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
hannysur8:

I know his influence doesn't go beyond south west but I want u to realize to since 2011 till date whoever this man supported became the president with his influence in the west....I want u to understand that both the 2011 and 2015 election were decided by the west.
Another big lie! The south west gave Buhari only 500k votes! If Tinubu didn't support Jonathan in 2011, Jonathan would have still gotten more than 25% in all south western states and still receive the crown! Tinubu is as shrewd in business as he is in politics, but his spell of mass hypnotism is more potent on the Yorubas!

1 Like

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
If not d personality of President Buhari, Northerners do not deserve to be voted for. All their mission is to rule and follow power without taking some factors into consideration.
Atiku has been a man I ever hate as a politician who has no mission for this country. But the fact is that, no matter how long, the truth will be reveals.
Can't wait for 2019
Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by liquidity(m): 12:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
modskiller:
Tinubu has been quiet cos there's little or nothing he can do at this juncture.

I am no supporter of Tinubu bt I must say never ever undermine the silence of anyone on a matter such as delicate as this for there is an adage that says wen the cat is seen walking quietly and shyly does nt mean timidity or fear bt a way of balancing the equilibrum involved jn dismantling the rat..Anyway, wat do I knw??
Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by knightsTempler: 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
The emergence of the duo of Bukola Saraki and Dogara, both northern leaders, at the head of the National Assembly was a clear demonstration of the resolve of Atiku to prevent the north from being shortchanged this time around from ruling for eight years.

Didn't some people said Saraki is a Yoruba man? The above quoted post says it all.

1 Like

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by lionduke(m): 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
dyoungkarlmarx:
noooo! He meant useless father.idiat!.werey!
My father is still alive and kicking, he meritoriously served the nation for 35 years and currently enjoying his retirement. He has an engineer and a geologist with 2 more professionals in the making. He is a fulfilled man.

2 Likes

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by boluwatife66(m): 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

lol OBJ lost woefully in the SW. The highest he ever got was 30 percent in his home state ogun state...grin grin grin Does that sound like a fair fight to u??

if not for northern magnanimity there would never have been a yoruba presidency in 1999. So dont come here claiming political superiority. U ar no more consequential than d Igbos.
ElekeNtioba:

lol OBJ lost woefully in the SW. The highest he ever got was 30 percent in his home state ogun state...grin grin grin Does that sound like a fair fight to u??

if not for northern magnanimity there would never have been a yoruba presidency in 1999. So dont come here claiming political superiority. U ar no more consequential than d Igbos.
ElekeNtioba:

So Chief Falae is no longer a Yoruba man hun? Your stupidity no get season o..whichever way in 1999, a yoruba man would still have emerged. Stop dis dumbness, it kills faster than HIV.
Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by Ebukaokeke25: 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
frankyychiji:
You lie brother! Tinubus influence starts and ends in the some parts of south west. He is only a master in playing sectarian politics. To come into the center he needed alliances with especially the north his slave masters. And now he has been used, demystified and about to be dumped! We may yet see him go back to his comfort zone or be rendered impotent by the big names the Op mentioned. U can't b 2 sure bro! Prof Yemi Osinbajo is completing president Buhari's term even b4 d year runs out as president.A powerful demise is already bfalling d president and wen it completes in d event of his death.Constitutionally his vice prof Yemi Osinbajo becomes president and wud equally return 4 his 2nd term 2019.This is d last card.Watch it played bro!
Saraki has joined the list too! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by chinae(m): 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
onatisi:
there is nothing he can do . The south west apc didn't win the south west convincingly,and even lost 1 state . It is the northern votes that actually clinched the seat for buhari ,tinubu needed the senate and hoR leadership positions to strengthen his(not yoruba) political position within apc and the national schem of power play,unfortunately for him the northern power bloc won't allow any of that. And don't be fooled by buhari silence ,he is part and parcel of all the northern schemings and tinubu has realized this but his realization of the true picture of things is coming too late . And I can tell u that everything happening now within the senate has the hand of obj in it , obj and tinubu only became friends just remove gej and that is where their friendship stops . The only options left for tinubu is to follow follow the north and behave like a fool and wait for the best time to strike just like they did to him or for him to leave apc and start his own party.

Buhari intentionally planed what is currently happening in NASS, he knows Tinubu will threaten him with impeachment from legislators and we shouldnt be too fast to forget what FFK said about oSNailbanjo resigning, GMB will den appoint him as d VP. Later he (tinu) will use halleluyah legislator to impeach GMB.

5 Likes

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by Themandator: 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
hannysur8:

His support is no longer to be converted.... The north has the presidency and a more United north... Central to East and west.

They just need to pick from either the so r se there running mate and both regions will go with them enbloc... Remember first to do e no dey pain.

Tinubu has only succeeded in driving a wedge, politically, between the southwest and the rest of the south. and in the process further United the others,two, politically

1 Like

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by steppin: 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
BluMalam:

Lol, the last elections proved that statement to be a blatant lie. President Buhari won without an ounce of support from the SE so shove that lie where the sun doesn't shine.
A northerner can still win the election too, without the support of the west.
All he needs is to win the entire north, S.E, S.S and he wins.
They're the only region a future president can't do without.
Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by TheNature: 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
strongerthaneva:
I no won ve, before but now I don para..Thunder wey go fire u,PDP,ur supporters and generations of PDP are on the way from Indonesia..u barbaric idiot..i repeat thunder fire pdp 1million time..

go nd borrow sence if u don't ve any.
Mind u in Africa particularly nigeria most of d politicians are d same,4get about party.
Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by frankyychiji(f): 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
attacker231:

Its better to give it back to them cursed mofo. They repeat there lies daily thinking it will stick. Some aboki on this forum are replying them lately, one yeebhoe was talking about betraying southern unity like there was any agreement between SW and SE. The SS are not even making noise but restrategizing but the cursed fools sad beast wont just stop disgracing thereself everywhere.
Yorrobbers and loud mouth! Smdh! At the faintest sound of banger, this oily foool will be the first to run under his mattress.

1 Like

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by nwadiuko1(m): 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
This man tinubu just started a journey into political oblivion....why?he can't control buhari, atiku, tambuwal and even some governors in the southwest......and he can't create any other alliance with say SE and SS cos they know him.....
Am so loving this
Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by frankyychiji(f): 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
same2u:

If u guys have one tinubu, u won't be clamoring for biafra.

I did not mean money aspect.. I mean political figure
Are yorrobbers not clamoring for oodua nation despite having Tinubu as their god? Has the clamor ceased?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting / APC Members Donate 124 Vehicles For Buhari’s 2019 Election / Kamaldeen Awards Best K.A.I Dressed Officer With N100,000 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.