Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,449 members, 7,801,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 (154323 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (112) (Go Down)

Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Dygeasy(m): 4:32am On Jun 27, 2015

We're here! Finally the final of the biggest and most popular Competition on Nairaland is here.

We started with 24 men. We're here left with just 5 of them. Last Five standing.

Now let me tell you all, this final isn't going to be by pictures alone. It's going to be about Brains too and Vocal appeal. Asides the fact that you've been viewing their pictures for some days now and have voted based on what you've been seeing, now it's time to vote based on what you SEE, what you READ and what you HEAR

As you scroll down your screen, you'll see these guys' profiles on display and with their profiles are the questions we gave to them and the answers provided. That's not all, you'll see a link directing you to the VOICENOTE made by the conteatant you're viewing her profile. Cool ain't it?

Let's relax and enjoy. Do remember it's one man, one vote. Don't vote based on sentiments. We need the best to take the crown!!

Here's the question they answered in their Voice notes!

[size=17pt]What, in your opinion, is the definition of a real man?[/size]

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Dygeasy(m): 4:49am On Jun 27, 2015
CONTESTANT NO. 9

JARIZOD

Jarizod is a native of Osun State and a year 4 Computer Science and Engineering student of LAUTECH. His role model is Bill Gates. "His philantrophy and Humanitarian activities are examplary characteristics that endeared me to him. His humility and Intelligence are other characteristics that is obviously a worthy note of mention.
My favourite quote of his remains "its fine to celebrate success but its more important to heed the lessons of failure" This quote has on several occasions given me the strength I need to persevere, work harder and move on when I am in a state of redundancy or experiencing a certain setback."

His favorite dish is Semovita/Semolina/wheat/any of these with egusi soup, edikaikong soup or gbegiri soup. His hobbies are Reading, Browsing, Playing football, Singing(composing), Writing Articles, programming and Graphics Designing.

On those things that make him different, "My Gift of oration, humility and Honesty, Intelligence and originality are traits that has differentiated me from my peers and given me an edge in all spheres of Life, Its all thanks to Baba GOD."

How I would be described by a family/friend?

"A close family member (My mother for example) will describe me as Honest Humble, Intelligent, Playful And sometimes *stubborn* whenever we play,
Sometimes I tell her '' Mummy I love you oo"and she goes like "jeki baba ee mu e interpreted as" Let your Dad catch you "and then we share a hearty laugh, Oh yeah I am like that."

"There is this personal quote of mine that says "A man on a mission without a vision will only end up with a fusion of Nothingness "
With that said, I believe I deserve to win because I have a VISION for the Nairaland populace.

V-vigour/vitality(To eradicate tribalism, e-fights on Nairaland)
I-Intelligence (To ascertain between right and wrong /good and evil).
S-Submissive spirit (To understand the undiluted rules and regulations of this great forum and adhere to them)
I-Interractive (with my fellow nairalanders)
O-obedience
N-no-nonsense attitude (To discern wrong and correct it with intense alacrity and eagerness)

This is my VISION

Now I hope this VISION of mine grants me the opportunity and crowns me the mr nairaland of this great forum."

Vote Jarizod as the next Mr. Nairaland.

JARIZOD'S QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

If you won a lottery running into millions of Naira, what would you do with it?

Whenever most people are asked questions like this in interviews, they are quick to say that they would invest the money into some business of a Sort. BUT in reality they will first satisfy their basic needs, some even go as far as squandering the money on irrelevances and non-essentials till they hit ground level once again.

However If I run into into millions, I would do the following
* Satisfy all my basic needs and want.

*Invest the majority of the cash into the construction and launching of my dream institution with the intention of educating young people about the beauty of computer science and Engineering.

Who is the most influential person in your life, and why?

That would be my mother reason being that
* She is very caring
* She listens to me whenever I am sad and placates the tremors of my heavy heart.
* She judges my misdeeds in a harsh but loving manner, It has always helped me re-trace my steps and correct my errors.

If you are given the chance to change something about the following, what would it be?
*Your Body
*The Past
*The Present

If I am given a chance to change anything, It would be my past.
But I don't worry much because My present is going the way the Almighty planned and I know that my future is in his hands.

What is your take on the Biafran secessionist movement? How does this impact on the dream of one Nigeria?

Biafran seccessionist movement could destroy the dream of one nigeria as it could divide the nation into various parts, Every tribe and her people forming a new nation, This could lead to deaths and catasrophe as the availability of nutrients and Resources in each tribe and states vary amongst each other.

How would you describe your own personality?

I would describe my personality as

*Simple.
*Humble.
*Honest.
and
*Intelligent.

Who is the sexiest woman you have seen here on NL and what is unique about her?

Rokiatu, Her simplicity and good nature thrills me, This makes her unique from the lot.

What sacrifices have you made for this contest?

That would be my my time. I have had to stay online for countless number of hours to persuade friends to vote for me.

However, I believe that its all for the greater good *smiles*

In not more than 100 words, convince the audience that you deserve the Mr NL 2015 title.

I said this in my previous interview but I will re-iterate it.

There is this personal quote of mine that says "A man on a mission without a vision will only end up with a fusion of Nothingness "

With that said, I believe I deserve to win because I have a VISION for the Nairaland populace.

V-vigour/vitality(To eradicate tribalism, e-fights on Nairaland)

I-Intelligence (To ascertain between right and wrong /good and evil).

S-Submissive spirit (To understand the undiluted rules and regulations of this great forum and adhere to them)

I-Interractive (with my fellow nairalanders)

O-obedience

N-no-nonsense attitude (To discern wrong and correct it with intense alacrity and eagerness)

This is my VISION

Now I hope this VISION of mine grants me the opportunity and crowns me mr nairaland of this great forum."

Thanks.

JARIZOD'S VOICENOTE

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/f4ee96c0

39 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Dygeasy(m): 5:01am On Jun 27, 2015
CONTESTANT NO. 10

AGARAWU23

Agarawu23 is a native of Ogun state and he's 26 years old. His favorite food is Rice but in the absence of rice, garri is a suitable substitute.

He loves watching movies, especially India love stories. "Music is part of me too and Passenger remains my best artist. "Let her go" by passenger is a music I can't stop listening to. Surfing the net is also one of my hubby in fact many take me to be jobless because I am always online but they are all getting it wrong because I work 8hrs daily just that i always use my free period to surf the net .(when asking God for job, ask Him for a job with ease. Because Work isn't money).

On what makes him different he says "Nothing makes me different because we are all homo sapiens. But I have a REAL personality and i don't FAKE my life just to impress people or get sympathy from people. I am always real."

My parents, friends and relatives know me for just 3 things and they will positively defend me with it. "Honesty, Hardworking, Stubbornness."

"Yes! I think I deserve to be crown Mr naira land because

1. I get positive comments from people when sharing opinions and ideas. I have my own innovative way of dealing with issues(I bring my own new way of dealing with topics that requires opinion and ideas).

2. I am not a dumb guy, so therefore I respond to response the way people reply me because I was thought never to take shit from people. I remember when I was a kid(11year old), if my mate beat me up and I cried home, my uncles will flog me to return back to the person that beat me up and return my own beating if I don't want to sleep with hunger that day. I don't want a situation whereby you begin to doubt if I was truly the Agarawu you knew. If you insult me, I will reply my own because respect is reciprocal.(I believe we want a smart Mr Nl because there is different between 'rude' and 'dumb')

3. I am a little bit creative and my creativity is another commend I get from people though not everyone will accept your point but if over 300 people can hit "like" on your comments, definitely you are making sense and even if it's a funny comment, at least it must have a message you are passing.

4. I am an active member of this forum especially the section where the contest is coming from. I visit other sections too but Romance & politics section seems to be my favourite( but that doesn't mean I have nothing to offer in other sections.) I believe we wouldn't want a "once in a blue moon" Mr nairaland .

5. Appearance is also part of the game but I think I am just a normal guy because when I see handsome guys I do appreciate them and I also have it In mind that my look is better than some no matter how ugly I am. God is the owner of beauty and He only has the power to give you any percentage of it. I just have to thank God that I am a complete man not disabled."

Vote Agarawu23 as the next Mr. Nairaland

AGARAWU23'S VOICENOTE

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/e011b8bb

AGARAWU'S QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

If you won a lottery running into millions of Naira,
what would you do
with it?

Wow!!! It must be in my dream because I don't have luck in gambling, but if I am fortunate to have such huge money, no doubt, I am spending it on my kid and my mum. I will buy my kid shares in different companies. I don't want my kid to face the kind of hard life I faced as a kid and her happiness is the reason why i am happy(take care of your kid so that your kid can take care of you ). I will take good care of my mum too, i will buy her a Bentley (believe me she is worth it). I will also help the poor and "less privilege ppl" . "Life is about GIVE & TAKE, what you give to life is what life gives back to you while "The FEAR of giving is the beginning of poverty"

Who is the most influential person in your life, and why?

I don't have any. I am still working hard to be one.[

If you are given the chance to change something about
the following,
what would it be?
*Your Body
*The Past
*The Present.

My body? Hmmm!!! God created you the way he wishes and I don't think I need any change in my body.(What you are trying to change, some don't have it. You are asking God to change your 'yam' leg when some don't even have legs to walk)

My past? Hmmm!!! My past is full of many memories I don't want to remember or open the chapter but if I given the chance , I will Ask God to bring back my mum and dad together.(but what is the solution to a split milk?)

My present? There is nothing to change about my present because I am living my life in a normal way and things are moving well. No regret.

.What is your take on the Biafran secessionist
movement? How does this
impact on the dream of one Nigeria?

This is a serous issue that has been breaking my heart for so long because I was brought up in Igbo neighborhood and I am aware of this move since I was a kid. There is love in this country and I just wish the love can continue and we remain ONE Nigeria.
Anybody that says the Igbo's aren't useful to this nation isn't normal. Our togetherness has a lot of impact in Nigeria as a whole. We have been gaining from each other and no matter how worst Nigeria is presently, we are still better than some countries. Dividing the nation isn't a good development and I pray God should put love in our heart and accept Nigeria as a One country be it Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba + the Niger Delta.(We are one).
PEACE is what we should pray for in this nation and ask God to change the heart of our leaders so that they can be useful to us instead of their pocket alone. Who says nigeria isn't peaceful until we divide? Have you been to Yemen, Somalia, Syria etc....? Despite terrorism situation in the northern part of the country, Nigeria still remain a blessed country and our togetherness has been working fine and I hope we continue with it and hope for the best. May God bless Nigeria.

How would you describe your own personality?

Describing my personality isn't new to people that are familiar with me here. I am a hardworking guy, honest and stubborn Lol, I believe we all have our disadvantage cos perfection isn't in human. I am real and open, no fake lifestyle cos I don't copy people.
I believe in God and I am prayerful. I love kids a lot most especially sharp kids.

Who is the sexiest woman you have seen here on NL
and what is unique
about her?

This question gat me laughing because majority of nairaland babes aren't real. How are you sure that female moniker you are viewing daily is the real person? No! I only admire things I see with my 'korokoro' eyes. The real and sexy ones aren't showing their pictures.

What sacrifices have you made for this contest?

I never knew online contest like this can give me stress, since this contest started, short night sleep, nairaland dreams and tired rough day is now in me. I am always with my phone at work just to follow the contest. But I have learnt how to make friends and meet new people I have never expected we could talk. Memorizing monikers is another stress that's giving me headache cos you need to show appreciation to people that has been showing you love by voting you. But I still enjoy the fun tho

In not more than 100 words, convince the audience
that you deserve the
Mr NL 2015 title.

Nairaland is a forum where people bring issues that requires opinions and ideas and I have been making my little contribution on this forum.
We need a matured Mr NL that's ready to turn ideas and opinions to something you can gain from, not just underage having the title without nothing to offer the forum. If you are familiar with my moniker, you will know I have been trying my best to make good contributions (tho some will disagree with you and the arguments is what makes Nl a fun place to visit)

I am an active member of this forum and I will remain an active member because I am addicted to Nl. We can't give the title to someone that will deactivate their account tomorrow. I get challenges, insults, all sort of arguments and disagreement daily on this forum especially from the political section but I am used to it and that's what makes you a full member. Tribalism isn't in my diary, i love and joke with everyone and if you think I take Nl issues personal, you aren't getting it because once I drop my phone , I continue my life....

56 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Dygeasy(m): 6:10am On Jun 27, 2015
CONTESTANT NO. 11

LEKINZ

Lekinz hails from Ipokia Local Government, Ogun State. He's presently and IPhone Expert/Graphics designer. He's 18 years old and he's also an aspiring Computer Scientist.

He looks up to his mum because she's caring and understanding. His favorite meal is pounded yam with egusi soup and lots of bush meat.

On his hobbies he says, "Since we are in the computerized world, I spend most of my time on computers, designing pics, making researches and reading articles. If am offline, I crack jokes and make new friends."

And about what makes him different, "God created every man equal, and all what he created was good, My PERSONALITY makes me different, I am ME. Am L - Loyal E- Energetic K- Kind,/I - Intelligent N - Noble Z - Zealot (Lekinz)"

A close friend or relative would describe him as A good, God fearing, Ambitious person

Why does he think he deserves to be crowned Mr. Nairaland? "Abs and biceps ( DOn't ask for my packs ), Nice physique, are adds on, cos I portray the characteristics of a good leader."

Vote Lekinz as the next Mr. Nairaland.

LEKINZ'S VOICENOTE

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/bb9ed527

LEKINZ'S QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

1. If you won a lottery running into millions of Naira, what would you do with it?

A goal without a plan is a wish, getting millions of naira without planning will do no good but harm, investing will be the next thing to think of, I will invest in such a way I won't be be in need of millions again there after I help people to make theirs legally.

2. Who is the most influential person in your life, and why?
My mom, when asked about my role model, the answer was my mom and now the most influential person, still the same being, the woman that carried me in her womb for 9 months, showed me care since the very first day that I came to this earth till this moment, days she sacrificed her meal just for me and my siblings to survive, days she will have to sing me a lulaby before I go to bed, if i should start giving you reasons why she's the most influential we won't leave here today. With the love she showed, I know I can't do but help and also show love to others, permit me to use this adage " Orisa bi iya osi "

3. If you are given the chance to change something about

i. I can't choose my body why ??, Cos i was wonderfully and carefully created by the most high, I don't need adding or removing anything cos I was created PERFECTLY

ii. I can't change my past because the past has done it's own and I won't let it affect my present

ii. I will rather change my present so as to be great and have a better future

4.What is your take on the Biafran secessionist movement? How does this impact on the dream of one Nigeria?
Well I think they are fighting for what they feel is right, but in my opinion, there's really no reason to think in that direction especially now that we are having insecurity issue in the country.

5. How would you describe your own personality?
5. From Oxford Dictionary - Personality is the combination of characteristics or qualities that form an individual's distinctive character.
So my nickname as I've always say define my personality
L- Loyal
E- Energetic
K - Kind
I - Intelligent
N- Noble
Z - Zealot

6. Who is the sexiest woman you have seen here on NL and what is unique about her?
ISHILOVE

Although, people see her as one nefarious lady but to me, I see her as a lady who is loyal to her E-job and someone who doesn't tolerate nonsense. I just love her for who she is, No string attached

7. What sacrifices have you made for this contest?
At first, I taught Mr. Nairaland is just a contest where all you do is send pics and leave for the audience to decide who wins, I got amazed when I saw the campaigns of other contestants, I was left with no choice than to sacrifice my time and efforts
Started by designing pics, making researches about how a campaign pic for a contest should be,I even have to skip dinner and hide in store house to do some campaigns .

8. In not more than 100 words, convince the audience that you deserve the Mr NL 2015 title.
I believe Mr. Nairaland should possess the quality of a good leader. Possess the ability to think differently "discovery is seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought". The ability to think differently is what brings about my " My ankara lori Versace". I don't know if the prize has been announced but I joined the contest not because of the prize but to highlight the special qualities I possess, so others see them.

Thanks

37 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Dygeasy(m): 6:16am On Jun 27, 2015
CONTESTANT NO. 14

SOSIQDUDE

Sosiqdude is from Agulu, Anaocha LGA in Anambra State and he's 18 years old. He's a student and his role model is nobody specifically but he wants to be rich like Dangote and respected like NAS. His favorite dish is Akpu and Ofe Egusi and his hobbies are rapping (Freestyling with friends,), Dancing and Playing football in the field or in the game room in our house. grin

What makes Sosiqdude different?

"Hmmmm. . . I think I'm different because I came into this competition to have fun while tryna be the next Mr. Nairaland. Yeah, kinda. . . Cause for me it's all about the fun first. Then the excitements, fame, and some attention. wink
I also see this competition as a good platform to build my fanbase as an artiste. So while I'm having fun, deep down I really wanna win this!
It's a different feeling ya know? You want something so much but not taking it too personal or over the cliff. You just see it as fun. That's healthy and different I guess. Haha, that's it maybe.

A close friend or relative would describe him as a stubborn but focused and special child"

Why do you deserve to be crowned Mr Nairaland?

"Well well, cause I'm different, I'm nice, I'm not fake, this Sosiqdude right here is the Sosiqdude everywhere. . . I'm intelligent, I'm bold, I'm cute,
I'm humble, sounds kinda douchy coming from me right? Hehe. . . This question ehn."l
I'm physically and mentally fit for this kinda pageant, and most important of it all, I LOVE NAIRALAND!
In Sarkodie's voice: "what else?"
Sosiqdude deserves to be Mr.Nairaland. Yeah, i deserve it. cool"

Vote SOSIQDUDE as the next Mr. Nairaland.

SOSIQDUDE'S VOICENOTE

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/a4f061d9

SOSIQDUDE'S QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

1. If you won a lottery running into millions of Naira, what would you do with it?

Ans: Wow I wish. But if that happens, I will build a Music Record
Label with the money, Promote myself as an artiste, invest and of
course save some. wink

Ans: G'IYAZ! Aka the god_of_music! He's my hommie and my bestfriend!!!

This dude has really influenced my life. Yeah!
We met way back in 2010 while we were still in secondary school. And
since then he's been influencing me positively.
First it was G'Iyaz who introduced me to Rap/Hip-Hop. Though I was a
fan of some Rap songs. But I couldn't differentiate between a d0pe rap
song and a lame one. I just liked anyone with a nice chorus or Hook.
Haha! cheesy

But when I met G'iyaz. He introduced me to Real Hip-Hop, he introduced
me to the Culture. He taught me a lot of things about rap that I never
knew about. He made me understand that Rap music is not all about
spitting curse words like I've thought before. He made me understand
the techniques and how deep rap can be. He introduced me to a lot of
real Hip-hop heads and artistes too. He introduced me to the Rap
section on Nairaland too. And yeah, he introduced me to Nairaland as a
whole.

G'iyaz is one great lyricist and real friend. Apart from Rap, he's
done so many great things for me too. He has influenced me big time!

Shoutout to G'iyaz www.nairaland.com/Giyazz

3. If you are given the chance to change something about
the following,
what would it be?
*Your Body
*The Past
*The Present.

Ans: *Lol I think my body is perfect. I wouldn't change it. cheesy Nah*

*Bring my dad back. Change the fact he died when I was 3 years old. I
never saw him. I will bring him back if I had the power cry *

*Kill Tomfrench, Agarawu and other contestants then make sure they
are dead so I can be Mr.Nairaland! angry

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! I'm just joking o gringringringringringringrin

On a more serious note. I would love to change everything negative in
Nigeria to positive in my own little way. Yeah. By first, being a
good citizen and living an exemplary life. wink

Thanks.

4.What is your take on the Biafran secessionist movement? How does this impact on the dream of one Nigeria?

Ans: Hmmhmm. . . I don't think I want to talk about that now. I have my reasons. Thanks.

Ans: Sosiqdude is a cool-headed loving and caring dude. Sosiqdude is smart, sosiqdude is a gentleman. Sosiqdude is selfless. Sosiqdude can be shy sometimes. But when it's necessary? Sosiqdude is bold as a LION! Sosiqdude is a special person. Yeah.
Thanks.

6. Who is the sexiest woman you have seen here on NL and what is unique about her?

Ans: hmmm. . . Lol, honestly, I don't really know any Nairaland lady here. I mean, I don't know them to the "unique" extent. I just see them and If I'm impressed by their posts. I click on their profile, choose to follow them for more nice posts or check them out, click like and move on. That's me for real. So, nah. I don't have an answer for that.

Ans: Wow! A lot I tell ya!
I'm an active textcee. But i dropped the pen just to go smooth on this one. And that's big ya know? Lol

8. In not more than 100 words, convince the audience that you deserve the Mr NL 2015 title.

Ans: I believe everybody has got a choice. I believe everybody knows exactly what's good and what's bad. Hence I believe people know the
qualities of a real person. It is very easy. If you think one is good enough to be your mr. Nairaland. Give him the crown!
This is all I have to say.

87 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Dygeasy(m): 7:02am On Jun 27, 2015
CONTESTANT NO. 18

TOMFRENCH

Tomfrench hails from Awgu Local Government of Enugu State and he's in his early twenties. He's a student of the University of Nigeria Nsukka,(UNN)
Department of Electronics Engineering
4. Who's Tomfrench's role model?

"As a successful man carved from scratch, I'll say my dad, without mincing
words! Because i'm his investment( a veritable one). I remember when i toured
the path of disobedience, wanting exploration. I met with strong, skin deep
disappointment, shattered. He "picked" me up, refined me and gave me back my
footing. Here i am today again pursuing a successful academic career. A
lucrative one at that.
"Oh mehn!!" i've got to give it up for him, he's the BEST!"

At the mention of 'rice and stew akwu' with a VERY
soft goatmeat, Tomfrench promised to trek from Enugu to Abuja. grin

He enjoys taking an evening stroll after a hectic day at study or work....Solving
maths...and travelling"

"Well, what makes me different,is what makes me 'ME' that's my 'essence'.
I never shy away from responsibilities, even when I have the power to dictate, i
still prefer to serve, because that's where the silent power of leadership lies."

A close relative or friend would describe him as quite Industrious, a silent achiever, and Humorous...

Why do you deserve to be crowned Mr Nairaland?

"I must say, every active member here, on Nairaland, deserve this crown,
because our individual differences are the colours, that make Nairaland such an
attractive African E-Paradise. Still on the matter, why i think i deserve this crown is because, i have a clean public image, and with that, i've got no option than to live by example."

Vote Tomfrench as the next Mr. Nairaland.

TOMFRENCH'S VOICENOTE

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/72ae49de

TOMFRENCH'S QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

well, since the exact amount was not stated, I guess as a student, i will invest about 50% of the money, to yield interest at a time, when I will be needing it more, then 20% goes to me for my upkeep and maintenance wink ,10% goes to very brilliant students that are finding it hard to pay their tuition fees,and then again, 20% goes to the less privilege and the orphanage.. cool

I'm deeply influenced by Bill Gates, the best renowned entrepreneur of computer revolution. His story has motivated me to reach the zenith in my career path as an electronic engineer. What beats me most is the fact that at a young age, he built a software program called Microsoft which we are all benefitting from.
Also, I love his selfless philanthropic nature, always donating to charity and scientific research. A true outstanding leader, I see him as my role model and I aim at achieving greater heights following in his footsteps.

3. If you are given the chance to change something about the following, what would it be?

*Your Body
I'm wonderfully made by God, so i see no reason why i should change a thing in my body.

*Your Past
I still won't change a thing in my past, because the mistake and the corrections are still what has really moulded me, into the man I am today smiley

*Your Present
I'll pause the time and flex a little bit, but since that's only possible in my dreams, i guess, i have to keeping moving, with the clock then..

I must say, this is a very sensitive question, undecided

Well, So long the dream of One Nigeria is concerned, the impact of the Biafran secessionist movement, wouldn't be anything more or less than Negative. cool
But, As far as archiving that dream of one Nigeria, keeps getting less attainable, as the year go by, then, the Impact of the Biafran secessionist movement, wouldn't be anything more or less than Positive as well. cool

I'm simply, a silent archiver, reserved and humorous..

The from my little observation, the sexiest woman i've seen on NairaLand is none other than kachisbarbie. No disrespect to the other sexy females on NL but she's the one that catches my fancy the most. She is a very beautiful lady and really sexy cool

But what really attracts me to her is her intelligence and manner of approach to people. She's really nice in her approach to people and she knows how to tackle situations brilliantly. I know she's married,,but I can't help getting attracted to her cool

One sacrifice i made for this contest, was my time commitment, but, i don't regret it, because its for a good course..

Still standing on what i said earlier on, every active member here, on Nairaland, deserve this crown, because our individual differences are the colours, that make Nairaland such an attractive African E-Paradise. Still on the matter, why i think i deserve this
crown is because, i have a clean public image, and with that, i've got no option than to live by example.
Thanks.

114 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Dygeasy(m): 7:04am On Jun 27, 2015

[size=20pt]My own task today is very simple. I have to select a winner while you have to pick one out of the five. It's a man to a vote. VOTE for ONLY ONE CONTESTANT.

Please Note That Contestants can also vote for themselves and other contestants. [/size]cool

VOTING COMMENCES BY 9AM West African Time and ends by 6pm

RULES

- Demeaning and insulting remarks to the contestants shall not be tolerated. Defaulters shall be banned throughout the duration of the contest without option of parole.

- When voting, pls endeavor to tag NLJega at the end of your vote. i.e "cc NLJega". ( I vote for Aipete2, Vickydera2 , milaby. Cc NLJega)

- Any vote not tagged with "NLJega" will be counted as invalid.

- Votes from accounts registered after the 6th of April would be counted as invalid. - Votes from accounts created before the 6th of April 2015 and with less than 100 posts on Nairaland since creation would also be counted as invalid.

- Remember that votes would be subtracted and depending on the enormity of the offence, the contestant risk outright disqualification if at any point during the course of the competition, it is discovered that a CONTESTANT derogates, insults or bullies another contestant.

- Members/Audience/Voters should please endeavour to cast their votes in one post and at once too because votes would start getting counted from the get go and to ensure votes accuracy and timely announcement of results, we implore you not to make unnecessary modifications. This will reduce spamming of the thread and the forum at large with votes soliciting and even If you CC the official umpire "NLJega" after a modification, your vote MAY NOT be counted.

I do hope we all have a wonderful voting experience cool

2 Likes

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Dygeasy(m): 7:04am On Jun 27, 2015
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Dygeasy(m): 7:10am On Jun 27, 2015
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by lalasticlala(m): 9:04am On Jun 27, 2015
PLS DON'T SPAM FP THREADS OR FP BOUND THREADS WITH CAMPAIGNS....

I Wish ALL the contestants well...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Aminat508(f): 9:04am On Jun 27, 2015
I vote
For
AGARAWU23

CC:NLJEGA

cheesy cheesy

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by kingphilip(m): 9:05am On Jun 27, 2015
I VOTE LEKINZ
Cc Nljega

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Nairalandar: 9:05am On Jun 27, 2015
I VOTE
Agarawu23
CC: NLjega

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Ahmed4002(m): 9:05am On Jun 27, 2015
grin

Moving to the e-polling booth in mass all the way from Kano.

3 Likes

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Ahmed4002(m): 9:06am On Jun 27, 2015
[size=50pt]I vote ( nayi
Casting vote for)

agarawu23

Cc NLJEGA

[/size]

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by buoye1(m): 9:06am On Jun 27, 2015
I vote Agarawu23
Cc:NLJEGA
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:07am On Jun 27, 2015
On behalf of me, myself and I,
I hereby cast my VOTE for
Agarawu23
Cc; NLjega

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Mrbee21(m): 9:07am On Jun 27, 2015
GBAM GBAM.....In phyno voice#oset

1 Like

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 27, 2015
I vote Lekinz
Cc NLJega

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Sambest2(m): 9:07am On Jun 27, 2015
I vote agarawu23 Cc: Nljega

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Aminat508(f): 9:07am On Jun 27, 2015
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Aipete2(f): 9:07am On Jun 27, 2015
I vote lekinz

Cc Nljega

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by naija1stpikin: 9:08am On Jun 27, 2015
LEKINZ

NLJega

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:08am On Jun 27, 2015
Leggoo! cool
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by kayslimshady(m): 9:08am On Jun 27, 2015
I'm voting for Lekinz cc NLJega

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by dagift333(m): 9:08am On Jun 27, 2015
were is lekinz audiolink

@dygeasy and mizmycoli
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Upnepaa(m): 9:09am On Jun 27, 2015
I VOTE AGARAWU23 undecided cc NLjega cool

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 27, 2015
I vote for Mr Lekinz
Cc NLJega

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Aminat508(f): 9:10am On Jun 27, 2015
Upnepaa:
cool
morning Agarawu23 please
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by abduljabbar4(m): 9:11am On Jun 27, 2015
I vote agarawu23
Cc: NJEGA

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Genea(f): 9:11am On Jun 27, 2015
I vote agarawu23 cc nljega

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Cherlene(f): 9:11am On Jun 27, 2015
MY FINAL VOTE GOES TO

AGARAWU23 as a REPUTABLE MR NAIRALAND 2015.

CC:NLJEGA

6 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (112)

Disadvantages Of Sex Before Marriage (must Read For All Youth) / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.