Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,502 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:40 PM

Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Romance (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 (153322 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (112) (Go Down)

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by naijaboiy: 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
joseph1832:
My goodness! Someone registered on 8 May 2015 and on June 27 2015, he became Mr Nairaland or should I say as the name best describe, Mr Romanceland on the very section of Nairaland noted for brandishing stewpid monikers, trolls, monikers with half baked opinions, runz girls (in disguise), two face liars, so called feminist who their parents still pay their bills and buy them underwear, boys brandishing Afros to hide their empty head, girls showing their body and shouting "curve curve curve" because that's all they have to offer, gold diggers, and my least favorite, girls wey don bleach finish!. grin

Congratulations Romancelanders!!!. We did it again!. No wonder the intelligentsia in Romanceland have been drowned by the Tsunami of stewpidity here!.

Good night!.
WoW!

I never expected you to make so much sense. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by oluwatosin2015: 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
This election is rigged, not free and fair

3 Likes

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Akposy(m): 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jarizod:
baba, I forgot to mention that in my interview

Me sef like good things na cheesy
I tought u r a church boy.....hmmm
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
naijaboiy:
[size=19pt]CONGRATULATIONS TOMFRENCH!!!

smileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

We made it happen cheesycheesycheesycheesy[/size]
YE...MA MEHN...WE MADE IT!!! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by henchamb(m): 11:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
thank GOD oh. was wondering how that colonial master will win mr nairaland. i was forced to campaign for tomfrench after i saw the arrogance from the camp of the colonial master short wearing dude.

4 Likes

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by ronald4lif(m): 11:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
nigerianium:

LOL. What?tongue grin

Come on mate, feigning ignorance right?

No quarries for the sniper tonight. It's a barbecue go round moment. No lurking.
grin
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
grin cheesy ana enwe obodo enwe tongue

Congratulations, TomFrench cool

1 Like

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by naijaboiy: 11:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
dechandel:

LOL
Be a gentleman and kiss the hands!!
Act according to your dresscode tongue suit and bow tie tongue

Btw, i need you and Beennkumar to list your achievements on NL these past few years!! grin

Cc Beennkumar
*Kisses her right hand* smiley

Achievements?

They are many o! cheesy

Wait let me collect the list from my secretary. grin
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by MuguliciousMUGU: 11:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
Tomfrench:
YE...MA MEHN...WE MADE IT!!! cheesy
the super lion congratz.... Franco dey available, incase you won pop champagne, abi na amarachi joint or chittis u dey prefer? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Beennkumar(m): 11:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
dechandel:

LOL
Be a gentleman and kiss the hands!!
Act according to your dresscode tongue suit and bow tie tongue

Btw, i need you and Beennkumar to list your achievements on NL these past few years!! grin

Cc Beennkumar
1. I got married

2. I won Mr. Nairaland May 2014 edition

3. I wrote a story

4. I voted in subsequent Mr. Nairaland editions

5. I made comments on posts

6. I changed my profile picture

7. I drank a lot of coke at Jb's bar

8. I uploaded a voicenote

9. I changed my signature

10. I went AWOL and returned

Need more? tongue

1 Like

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by naijaboiy: 11:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
henchamb:
thank GOD oh. was wondering how that colonial master will win mr nairaland. i was forced to campaign for tomfrench after i saw the arrogance from the camp of the colonial master short wearing dude.

gringringrinlipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by ivyy(f): 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
Dygeasy:
[b]Whew!

Finally! Done and Dusted!

Here's to say a heartfelt congratulations to the Winners and thank you to everyone on behalf of the team of Organizers of the Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015.

It all started as a thought, then we came here, we weren't rejected and then the brainstorming and burning of bandwidth began.

How possible this was made can't be explained if I refused to make those contact with the Amazing
Mizmycoli (I envy your husband eh!)/ cheesy

Awesome Kachisbarbie (Our in-house Basket Mouth)

Sweethearted and Obedient Dechandel (She never says No)

Big Boss Friedplantain,

Pretty Ivyy and

The Legendary Shakespearian DaveP. I love you guys so much to Pluto and back and then back again.

Also special thanks to the Contestants cos without them we would be a hell of a joke to the larger audience.

Huge thanks to Our Prize Sponsors too, the anonymous sponsor and Cherlene. God bless you too. We appreciate.

Not forgetting the campaign managers. You all did well. The scheming and strategizing didn't go unnoticed. Well-done guys!!!

And then a huge thanks to the Nairaland Members at large. You are all wonderful. The 'Orubebes' came but they were nipped in the bud. Thank you all.

So Congratulations again to TOMFRENCH & TOHPAHZ. I hope you do have a wonderful reign.

I remain your host dygeasy....

See you again next time on the Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest.
[/b]

x husby grin, dechandel, mizmycoli, kachisbarbie thanks thanks thanks.You guys did a fantastic job. Big kudos to all your hardwork n dedication. kiss kiss kiss

My loves davep n friedplantain kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Dygeasy(m): 11:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
dechandel:
Dygeasy?? Of all the words to classify me with? Durosoke!! grin

Mizmycoli?? Kachisbarbie don born o grin grin
Need i remind you how lovely you both are??

Ivyy and DaveP? I've got nothing but lots of love for you guys kiss kiss

Friedplantain?? Where the hell did you go to with that wrinkled whatsapp smiley? grin

Teeo? You are cool tongue grin

Sexkillz A.K.A fast and furious grin. Wherever you are, i miss una wella for that group.. Lol.

Congratulations to Tomfrench
Agarawu23
Lekinz[/]
[b]Sosiqdude

Jarizod
You guys are all winners..

And to Flow1759 it was really painful you didnt make it, and why did you stop writing btw? You and MaziOmenuko were the bomb and haram that year!! Ohh and Repogirl..
And Glowingscenes.. Lol.. E don do.

And to those Orubebes that sent me mails, you all are fun aswear grin

Rants over!! Goodnight Nairalanders..

Kingtom and Liability grin
I missed you two!! grin grin
lol! You've got a sweetheart really kiss
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by queenbetsy(f): 11:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
tomfrench oya come oh...use that white envelope pay the balance....

.....congratulATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....the crown have been urs from the onset...kudos!

.tom? tom? tom? na how many times I call u

....my foodstuffs don finish o and that shoe wey u gv me no be original..

#tomfrenchnowthatyouarethere# (my sub na #1000)

....enjoy ur reign handsome!

1 Like

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Phikom(m): 11:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Na first time wey ah dey watch their game be this and dem really impress me
more than impressive....wish they win d tournament...
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by oluwatosin2015: 11:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
Is Bad riggers
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Beennkumar(m): 11:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

No wonder! cheesy

She tackled me one time during the contest. angry
Did you fall?

Was it caught on camera? grin
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by munphildusky: 11:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
congratulations Tomfrench. smiley

1 Like

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by joseph1832(m): 11:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

WoW!

I never expected you to make so much sense. cheesy
That's the very thing, I don't make sense at all to senseless individuals... Lol.

demmy0325:
.. As in ehn.. It still baffles me.. Thought they even said u must b 6months old on nairaland b4 ur eligible to participate.. Ths competition is flopped... And this section is gettin rotten everyday...
That's their prerogative, and it shows they (those who organize this whole charade) don't have an inkling about what they're doing.

On the contrary bro, if what you say is true, that is at the embolden, them Tomfrench can't be the winner!. He should be disqualified!.

1 Like

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Feranmicharles(m): 11:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
sad congrates tomfrenchkiss

Jarizod I fear ur response when dygeasy/nljega announced d winner. So na wastage u count disangry

1 Like

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

the super lion congratz.... Franco dey available, incase you won pop champagne, abi na amarachi joint or chittis u dey prefer? cheesy
abi cheesy My broda...na by amara or simon o...grin grin....Chitis na for babes o....na marlima sure pass grin
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
ekiloui:

Orubebe.

He deserved it more than anyone so zip it!

fu**ck u, continue to live in self denial all i care cos u think tomfrench won fair and square, Nljega is biased if he think he is not let him provide all the criteria he used in this show of shame called contest to declare tomfrench winner cos i know agarawu23 garnered more vote than the winner

2 Likes

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by chudidonas(m): 11:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
Congrats Tomfrench!!!

You did it for all the handsome, tall and intelligent guys who couldn't compete for one reason or other.
For Engineers, the ladies and everyone who believes in you.

Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Dygeasy(m): 11:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
ivyy:

x husby grin, dechandel, mizmycoli, kachisbarbie thanks thanks thanks.You guys did a fantastic job. Big kudos to all your hardwork n dedication. kiss kiss kiss

My loves davep n friedplantain kiss kiss kiss kiss
All Hail Mrs. Dygeasy cheesy grin
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by naijaboiy: 11:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
joseph1832:
That's the very thing, I don't make sense at all to senseless individuals... Lol.

That's their prerogative, and it shows they (those who organize this whole charade) don't have an inkling about what they're doing.

On the contrary bro, if what you say is true, that is at the embolden, them Tomfrench can't be the winner!. He should be disqualified!.
Bros shift abeg!

We have been expecting your type since.

Now you have made your point you can now go to bed. grin

5 Likes

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by ivyy(f): 11:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
dechandel:

Friedplantain?? Where the hell did you go to with that wrinkled whatsapp smiley? grin

Sexkillz A.K.A fast and furious grin. Wherever you are, i miss una wella for that group.. Lol.

Agarawu23
Lekinz[/]
[b]Sosiqdude

Jarizod

And to Flow1759 it was really painful you didnt make it, and why did you stop writing btw? You and MaziOmenuko were the bomb and haram that year!! Ohh and Repogirl..

Nothing but love 4 u too dress. You real n I likey

1 Like

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by kinibigdeal(m): 11:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
NO NO...NLJEGA WE CANNOT CONTINUE WITH YOU, YOU HAVE FAILED US, YOU ARE NAIRA-PARTIAL, YOU ARE NAIRALISTICS, YOU HAVE FAILED US. FROM REPORT GETTING TO US THROUGH SHAWARMA REPORTERS, THE CARD READERS REFUSED TO WORK. ACCREDITATION STARTED LATE, NO RESULT SHEET YOU HAVE FAILED US. WE WILL TRIBUNALIZE EVERYTHING.

2 Likes

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by Dahjhi: 11:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
joseph1832:
My goodness! Someone registered on 8 May 2015 and on June 27 2015, he became Mr Nairaland or should I say as the name best describe, Mr Romanceland on the very section of Nairaland noted for brandishing stewpid monikers, trolls, monikers with half baked opinions, runz girls (in disguise), two face liars, so called feminist who their parents still pay their bills and buy them underwear, boys brandishing Afros to hide their empty head, girls showing their body and shouting "curve curve curve" because that's all they have to offer, gold diggers, and my least favorite, girls wey don bleach finish!. grin
Congratulations Romancelanders!!!. We did it again!. No wonder the intelligentsia in Romanceland have been drowned by the Tsunami of stewpidity here!.
Good night!.
[size=18pt] Please can you write this in English? [/size]

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by dechandel(f): 11:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
Beennkumar:
1. I got married
2. I won Mr. Nairaland May 2014 edition
3. I wrote a story
4. I voted in subsequent Mr. Nairaland editions
5. I made comments on posts
6. I changed my profile picture
7. I drank a lot of coke at Jb's bar
8. I uploaded a voicenote
9. I changed my signature
10. I went AWOL and returned
Need more? tongue
I am dead!! grin grin grin Your case has been marked Urgent attention!! grin grin
But its been really fun all the way tongue
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by nigerianium: 11:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

Come on mate, feigning ignorance right?

No quarries for the sniper tonight. It's a barbecue go round moment. No lurking.
grin

Really? Check the Derailers' Paradise now.grin

Seriously that female had to read the home truth. Crush my foot. Typical signs of a female leech.smiley

1 Like

Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by demmy0325(m): 11:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
joseph1832:

.. Yea cc. Dygeasy, Mizmycoli...
Re: Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 by ivyy(f): 11:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
dechandel:

Agarawu23
Lekinz[/]
[b]Sosiqdude

Jarizod

Nothing but love 4 u too dess. You real n I likey kiss

Big congrats to Tomfrench

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (112)

Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? / Disadvantages Of Sex Before Marriage (must Read For All Youth)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.