Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:29 AM

Now That Americans Are Gay... - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Now That Americans Are Gay... (1069 Views)

Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. / Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) / See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That Americans Are Gay... by ogaprime(m): 6:31am On Jun 27, 2015
#nowthatamericansaregay they will come down to Africa to buy(not adopt) our children...
Re: Now That Americans Are Gay... by pass111(m): 6:56am On Jun 27, 2015
of course Nigerians will willingly sell to them... or you know the rest
Re: Now That Americans Are Gay... by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
Dia wud be a change on dia slogan to "devils own country".....
Re: Now That Americans Are Gay... by morethanadoll(f): 7:32am On Jun 28, 2015
ogaprime:
#nowthatamericansaregay they will come down to Africa to buy(not adopt) our children...

Relax. No one is coming from America to "buy" any of "your" children. It's so much easier and cheaper to adopt children here.
Re: Now That Americans Are Gay... by ogaprime(m): 10:23am On Jun 28, 2015
morethanadoll:

Relax. No one is coming from America to "buy" any of "your" children. It's so much easier and cheaper to adopt children here.

I know, that's why I bracketed "adopt".... The americans plan for decades and century to come. They ""undergroundedly"" make life miserable here on africa so as to enable them to make it easy for them to buy and not adopt...
Re: Now That Americans Are Gay... by dazzlingbeau(f): 10:47am On Jun 28, 2015
ogaprime:
Read more to know more. Pick up a book today pls. This write up is really stupid.
Re: Now That Americans Are Gay... by ogaprime(m): 11:37am On Jun 28, 2015
dazzlingbeau:
Read more to know more. Pick up a book today pls. This write up is really stupid.

Lool...pick up a book and which book?? The Bible

Alright if you think so....but don't think with your nose, see the future with eyes...its not possible so it is now. Nothing new under the sun anymore.
Re: Now That Americans Are Gay... by dazzlingbeau(f): 11:48am On Jun 28, 2015
ogaprime:

Lool...pick up a book and which book?? The Bible

Alright if you think so....but don't think with your nose, see the future with eyes...its not possible so it is now. Nothing new under the sun anymore.

The nose is actually connected to the brain so yes your nose is at work when you think, but you wouldn't know that right? P.s,read a real book you can learn from, your bible is a mash up of junk.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Americans Are Gay... by ogaprime(m): 11:50am On Jun 28, 2015
pass111:
of course Nigerians will willingly sell to them... or you know the rest

After they would have made life unbearable....look at libya now. So you think gay couples "buying" children over there hasn't been made possible. Do you think they can come and do that while gadaffi is still alive

I won't be surprised if I hear that americans have hands in boko haram.

They didn't support GEJ (not a fan) because of his anti-gay law
Re: Now That Americans Are Gay... by ogaprime(m): 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
dazzlingbeau:
The nose is actually connected to the brain so yes your nose is at work when you think, but you wouldn't know that right? P.s,read a real book you can learn from, your bible is a mash up of junk.

Haaaaaaaa!!!...

By their beauty we can know them...

Now I know your problem. Oro e kin seh oju lasan. Otor laye e..

Your problem is not ordinary and your case is special case

No go marry better man, mek your generation no go end on your head...

Or you think adopting a child is de something as bringing a child carrying your genes to this world through your womb

Don't be short sighted by thinking with your nose
Re: Now That Americans Are Gay... by dazzlingbeau(f): 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
ogaprime:

Haaaaaaaa!!!...

By their beauty we can know them...

Now I know your problem. Oro e kin seh oju lasan. Otor laye e..

Your problem is not ordinary and your case is special case

No go marry better man, mek your generation no go end on your head...

Or you think adopting a child is de something as bringing a child carrying your genes to this world through your womb

Don't be short sighted by thinking with your nose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Americans Are Gay... by ogaprime(m): 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
[quote author=dazzlingbeau post=35242745][/quote]

Freedom is good, but without control its nasty... Law of nature must prevail...

I pray the devil will have mercy on you and your other gay couples so that God can start all over on you and your kind....

I pity you....
Re: Now That Americans Are Gay... by dazzlingbeau(f): 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
ogaprime:

I pray the devil will have mercy on you and your other gay couples so that God can start all over on you and your kind....

I pity you....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Americans Are Gay... by ogaprime(m): 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
[quote author=dazzlingbeau post=35244602][/quote]
To you gay...
Ise oluwa kolebaje...
Re: Now That Americans Are Gay... by morethanadoll(f): 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
ogaprime:

I know, that's why I bracketed "adopt".... The americans plan for decades and century to come. They ""undergroundedly"" make life miserable here on africa so as to enable them to make it easy for them to buy and not adopt...

I am American. If Americans wanted to "come" and have been planning to do this nonsense when they show up, it would've BEEN happened, don't you think? It doesn't take a lifetime to save up $2500 for a plane ticket to Africa. It would only take 2-3 months. If someone is dedicated to do this evil that you speak of, it can happen in a month. Americans rarely go to Africa as a vacation spot, so I seriously doubt that we will be going there to "buy" children. If we could "buy" them out of poverty, hunger, and give them a promising future, I will surely "buy" myself a child from Africa!
Re: Now That Americans Are Gay... by morethanadoll(f): 5:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
ogaprime:

I pity you....
Exactly why Africa won't ever get to experience what it really means to be free. The people are living stuck in times. When you say "your kind," you must have mentally forgotten that black Americans and Africans share the same genetic makeup and come from the same place. When God decides to wipe out America, Nigeria will be wiped out, too, along with every other place since sin is everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Now That Americans Are Gay... by morethanadoll(f): 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
ogaprime:

After they would have made life unbearable....look at libya now. So you think gay couples "buying" children over there hasn't been made possible. Do you think they can come and do that while gadaffi is still alive

I won't be surprised if I hear that americans have hands in boko haram.

They didn't support GEJ (not a fan) because of his anti-gay law
Libya is in the state that it is in because all of those slaves made a PERSONAL decision to go there. No one packed them up and shipped them off. They could've remained slaves, like everyone else, or they could've gone back to Africa. They made their choice and had to live with it. If I, an American, decides to move to Africa on free will, I can't expect the government to care about my well-being since I was once a citizen. That doesn't even make sense.

What exactly does America have to do with the economic downfalls of Nigeria? Ok. Put the blame on us because who else is there to blame. The first to blame are the ones that you gained your independence from. You know, the ones that was doing nothing to help you all 60+ years ago?

If gay couples from America buys every hungry child in Africa, then so be it! I am for it 100%.

America isn't concerned with Boko Haram because your politicians aren't. Our help hasn't been asked for and I'm sure, that it isn't wanted since we will want something in return right?

Exactly who is GEJ? Obviously, no Mandela to us. You are right. We don't support discrimination.
Re: Now That Americans Are Gay... by ogaprime(m): 7:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
morethanadoll:

I am American. If Americans wanted to "come" and have been planning to do this nonsense when they show up, it would've BEEN happened, don't you think? It doesn't take a lifetime to save up $2500 for a plane ticket to Africa. It would only take 2-3 months. If someone is dedicated to do this evil that you speak of, it can happen in a month. Americans rarely go to Africa as a vacation spot, so I seriously doubt that we will be going there to "buy" children. If we could "buy" them out of poverty, hunger, and give them a promising future, I will surely "buy" myself a child from Africa!

What is naturally wrong is wrong. So I don't have de strength to reply all your comment...

Just one answer to your replies to my comments....

TIME WILL TELL....

Beginning from 100yrs from now...

(1) (Reply)

WATCH: John Mccain 'guaranteed' Two Years Ago Russia Wouldn’t Act In Syria / Philippine President R.duterte Throws Corrupt Office Holders From Helicopter / Sunlight Destroys Coronavirus Quickly, Say US Scientists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.