Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Homosexuality: A Go-ahead In The Usa,the Start Of Great Tribulation. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Homosexuality: A Go-ahead In The Usa,the Start Of Great Tribulation. (1196 Views)

This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality / Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! / David Oyedepo: Tougher Times Ahead In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homosexuality: A Go-ahead In The Usa,the Start Of Great Tribulation. by Originakalokalo(m): 7:12am On Jun 27, 2015
1. God hates sodomy
2. He is the source of greatness
3. He made america great
4. He will turn his back from them....that's most certain...if u understand the mind of God.
5. America will fall
6. Another country will rise
7. A country that will be used as a whip for this wrong doing.....it will be responsible for the
fall of america
8.the country will come from the *east*
9. once the country gains power, it will then turn against Christianity......if u red the bible well, each time God used a country to punish the Israelites, they did more........
10. The reason why religious war has not started is because of the supposed *strength* of america.....imagine a powerful country from the east without control.

11. it is a pity for the world. that judgement is against the Lord Most High....
Re: Homosexuality: A Go-ahead In The Usa,the Start Of Great Tribulation. by Originakalokalo(m): 7:46am On Jun 27, 2015
and the world will soon follow the practise....its a matter of time.............later, pastors will attend homo marriages........and after a while, everything will seem normal.
Re: Homosexuality: A Go-ahead In The Usa,the Start Of Great Tribulation. by Anas09: 8:23am On Jun 27, 2015
Brrthren, you are right. But going with what is happening right now, it be good we provide scriptural sources so that seekers or those who don't know these things will know that indeed these things are fulfilled prohecies. And let the Christians who are still asleep awake from their slumber and Christ will shine in them.
Right now am reading my Bible, and Jesus says, "The prince of this World cometh buth his has nothing me (Jesus)"John 14:30. And this really got me thinking. Does the Prince of this world have something in me? I need a spiritual checkup.
Brethren, its good to talk and argue back and forth, but make sure that wen the prince of this world comes, he won't find what belongs to him in you.
Please let's do something here. I will ask. What are those things that belongs to the Prince of this world that are in us.
Remember we r still talking of great tribulation. Pls add to this list.
1). Unforgiveness.
2). Bitterness.
3). Anger.
4). Strive.
5). Unthankfulness or ungreatfulness.
6). Disrespect to parents.
7). Lack of self control.
cool. Wickedness.
9). Stealing.
10). Idolatry.
11). Effeminacy
12) Sodomy
13) Fornication
14) Coveteousness
15) Maliciousness.
16). Lying.
17) Gossipping or backbitting
18). Pride
19). Murder.
20). Adultery.
Lasciviouness(this is perculiar to ladies) dressing. putting themselves in a position that will cause men to lust after them, thereby sinning.
Pls add to this list.
Re: Homosexuality: A Go-ahead In The Usa,the Start Of Great Tribulation. by stevecantrell: 9:09am On Jun 27, 2015
Olusanya333:
The national Sunday law will kick off the great tribulation

Where is that bill ?

Does it exist ?
Re: Homosexuality: A Go-ahead In The Usa,the Start Of Great Tribulation. by finofaya: 9:09am On Jun 27, 2015
The bible forbids a multitude of things and people in every country have been doing these forbidden things daily, for centuries. Why do you guys ascribe so much importance to homosexuality and obsess over it?
Re: Homosexuality: A Go-ahead In The Usa,the Start Of Great Tribulation. by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 27, 2015
Originakalokalo:

1. God hates sodomy
3. He made america great
4. He will turn his back from them....that's most certain...if u understand the mind of God.
5. America will fall
7. A country that will be used as a whip for this wrong doing.....it will be responsible for the
fall of america
9. once the country gains power, it will then turn against Christianity......if u red the bible well, each time God used a country to punish the Israelites, they did more........
10. The reason why religious war has not started is because of the supposed *strength* of america.....imagine a powerful country from the east without control.

11. it is a pity for the world. that judgement is against the Lord Most High....

Your fears will only hasten your own destruction.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: A Go-ahead In The Usa,the Start Of Great Tribulation. by Originakalokalo(m): 9:14am On Jun 27, 2015
finofaya:
The bible forbids a multitude of things and people in every country have been doing these forbidden things daily, for centuries. Why do you guys ascribe so much importance to homosexuality and obsess over it?

now that it has been legalised, it will be done with impunity and it will rekindle God's wrath.
Re: Homosexuality: A Go-ahead In The Usa,the Start Of Great Tribulation. by Originakalokalo(m): 9:15am On Jun 27, 2015
emrain:

may God grant you wisdom to understand.
Re: Homosexuality: A Go-ahead In The Usa,the Start Of Great Tribulation. by Originakalokalo(m): 9:17am On Jun 27, 2015
[quote author=stevecantrell post=35200187]

Where is that bill ?

Does it exist ?[/quote

national Sunday law? pls share more on this
Re: Homosexuality: A Go-ahead In The Usa,the Start Of Great Tribulation. by stevecantrell: 9:22am On Jun 27, 2015
[quote author=Originakalokalo post=35200441][/quote]
Olusanya333
Re: Homosexuality: A Go-ahead In The Usa,the Start Of Great Tribulation. by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 27, 2015
Originakalokalo:

may God grant you wisdom to understand.

With love in my heart; I wish you the same.
Re: Homosexuality: A Go-ahead In The Usa,the Start Of Great Tribulation. by finofaya: 9:32am On Jun 27, 2015
Originakalokalo:

now that it has been legalised, it will be done with impunity and it will rekindle God's wrath.

It was legalized a long time ago, so it might be a little late for any rekindling to happen because of it. What is now sanctioned is same sex marriage, marriage being a natural outcome of allowing people to pursue romantic relationships.

What I was asking is why you think homosexuality in particular will rekindle God's wrath. It's not the only directive we ignore.
Re: Homosexuality: A Go-ahead In The Usa,the Start Of Great Tribulation. by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 27, 2015
who s God in the first place?
Re: Homosexuality: A Go-ahead In The Usa,the Start Of Great Tribulation. by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 27, 2015
finofaya:
because that's the only sin they don't commit grin bloody hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: A Go-ahead In The Usa,the Start Of Great Tribulation. by NervousErection(m): 11:47am On Jun 27, 2015
This op is an i.diot thinking with his rectum.
Re: Homosexuality: A Go-ahead In The Usa,the Start Of Great Tribulation. by Originakalokalo(m): 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
NervousErection:
This op is an i.diot thinking with his rectum.

OK....tanx

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: A Go-ahead In The Usa,the Start Of Great Tribulation. by Originakalokalo(m): 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
krattoss:
who s God in the first place?

he is the almighty, the creator of heaven and earth....God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: A Go-ahead In The Usa,the Start Of Great Tribulation. by Scholar8200(m): 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
Originakalokalo:

1. God hates sodomy
3. He made america great
5. America will fall
fall of america

There are still true Christians in America. If God was willing to spare Sodom for 10 righteous (untainted with the abominations of the majority) , I believe the real disciples in America surpasses that number and judgement will be delayed if they stand in the gap.
Re: Homosexuality: A Go-ahead In The Usa,the Start Of Great Tribulation. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
Originakalokalo:

he is the almighty, the creator of heaven and earth....God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.
ok if u see him/her

tell him/her i said hi..

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: A Go-ahead In The Usa,the Start Of Great Tribulation. by gatiano(m): 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
Babies and little children died in sodom. The Judgement has been passed 80 years ago. America knows that well, that is why they tell God literally "bring it on, i will turn them all to the darkness of filth" , Oh america did just that, she has been doing it from its very beginning. Please do not act shock. It is now a sin to act shock of any non-sense heard.

Scholar8200:
There are still true Christians in America. If God was willing to spare Sodom for 10 righteous (untainted with the abominations of the majority) , I believe the real disciples in America surpasses that number and judgement will be delayed if they stand in the gap.
Re: Homosexuality: A Go-ahead In The Usa,the Start Of Great Tribulation. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
Anas09, thank for expounding on that scripture. I got to understand it for the very first time today.

It's a wake up call.
Re: Homosexuality: A Go-ahead In The Usa,the Start Of Great Tribulation. by dazzlingbeau(f): 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
emrain:

lmao grin

(1) (Reply)

. / PMCH] Power Must Change Hands -august Edition / Troubling Dream I Had About The Pope And The Endtimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.