Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now (52556 Views)

Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real / Tony Okoroji Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab Centre / I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now –alex Okoroji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by Mykel4God(m): 8:29am On Jun 27, 2015
Pretty actress, Alex Okoroji, was once married to Omar Captan, Ghanaian ‘fine boy’ actor. Not so many people would know the marriage packed up almost as soon as it was contracted.

Indeed, speaking to Saturday Beats on the phone recently, Alex admitted her marriage lasted for a short time though she was not ready to reveal how long she was married.

“I can’t really tell you how long I was married. Sometimes, you won’t realise that a relationship is over until it is actually over. It was shorter than 18 months technically,” she said.

But her marriage, short as it may have been, produced a beautiful baby who is the centre of the actress’s life.

Talking about currently being a single mother, Alex said it has made her to become stronger.

“You tend to be more self-sufficient. I’m playing double roles; being the dad and mum at the same time. It’s a little challenging but at the same time, it’s good. Sometimes, separation is not always a bad option.”

When asked if she would eventually reconcile with her ex, Alex said, “No. I don’t think so. I think he has moved on and I’ve moved on as well. So, I’m not thinking towards that direction anymore. I think the most important thing is for us to remain parents to our child. I’m not interested in being a couple. I just want everybody to play their roles. That’s all. You can never stop being a parent, be it a father or a mother to your child, but you can stop being a wife or a husband.”

Alex claimed she is not in a relationship at the moment. She said, “I’m married to my work. My focus at the moment is working on my purpose and building on my career. I was distracted for a long time. At such times, you get married, have a child and focus on your child, but when that is out, I have another focus. Right now, my focus is on my child and my career. Every other thing is by the way.”

Alex claimed she has been celibate for a long time but she is done with it and is ready to date again.

“I’ve been separated for so long but a lot of people didn’t know until recently that it came out in the papers. So, I’m absolutely done with my break, but I’m not in a relationship. I’ve moved on since then. It’s possible to be on a break, and at the same time be focused on your work. You may not be in a serious relationship with someone but then, you are having a casual relationship with someone or you are seeing someone once in a while. I’m very open to dating but I’m not in a relationship with anybody. Right now, my focus is on my work but that doesn’t mean that if somebody that I like or get along with comes, I won’t give attention. I’ll definitely be open to that. So, I’ve gone past my break,” she said.

http://www.punchng.com/entertainment/saturday-beats/im-done-with-my-sex-break-open-to-dating-now-alex-okoroji/

2 Shares

Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by Freciprocal: 8:36am On Jun 27, 2015
I have heard of lunch breaks and tea breaks...

Heartbreak too... But sex break? shocked

Konji definitely is a b.a.s.t.a.r.d embarassed

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 27, 2015
#OLD_CARGO

29 Likes

Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by Rapbender(m): 11:33am On Jun 27, 2015
and she decides to announce it us shocked

16 Likes

Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by johnson055: 11:33am On Jun 27, 2015
Oh ok
Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by CR77(f): 11:33am On Jun 27, 2015
Who cares

24 Likes

Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by Rapbender(m): 11:33am On Jun 27, 2015
like anybody cares undecided

7 Likes

Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by mrofficial(m): 11:33am On Jun 27, 2015
Fire on!
Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by Feranmicharles(m): 11:34am On Jun 27, 2015
Wowshocked I still wan abuse her ni,when I neva see d pic. I wan follow d crwod,the mumus above me,cun dey abuse her angry

She fine no be snall o kiss

7 Likes

Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by CR77(f): 11:34am On Jun 27, 2015
cheesy cheesy grin grin
Rapbender:
and she decides to announce it us shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by yaksdavirus: 11:34am On Jun 27, 2015
just passing by
Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by Visman(m): 11:34am On Jun 27, 2015
Worthless life

2 Likes

Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by justi4jesu(f): 11:34am On Jun 27, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by CR77(f): 11:34am On Jun 27, 2015
tongue
Luedave:
#OLD_CARGO

2 Likes

Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by Slimzjoe(m): 11:34am On Jun 27, 2015
She's Fine sha......But what's the Essence of this Thread on FP?

2 Likes

Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by korel9: 11:34am On Jun 27, 2015
Wonder if Dullarpo will approve of dat. angry

2 Likes

Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by macdanny2000(m): 11:34am On Jun 27, 2015
Ok.. Bleep on. The road is open for you.
Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by ijbeauty(f): 11:34am On Jun 27, 2015
Guys the offer is open now...

Queue up and give it a shot wink who knows... #shrugs

#ndi.mmadu.sef

Pls don't forget to vote for agarawu23 for Mr. NL 2015 https://www.nairaland.com/2408599/mr-nairaland-contest-2015-final#35195556

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by massinola(m): 11:34am On Jun 27, 2015
K

1 Like

Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by Beno3: 11:35am On Jun 27, 2015
Na today??....... Washing and setting don tay wey I'm reign.
Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by debque(m): 11:35am On Jun 27, 2015
can u pls do me a favour n gerara here...I say gerara here u man shit...

2 Likes

Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by Pangea: 11:35am On Jun 27, 2015
angry
What's Dat on her forehead?
I hate moles!

Let her use liquid nitrogen to burn it off!
The thing spoil her face na.

5 Likes

Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by steric58(m): 11:35am On Jun 27, 2015
ok na

check my signature to know hw to remove minor scratch from ur car
Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by Nairalandar: 11:35am On Jun 27, 2015
u try... Good move..... Please do well to check my signature and do the needful... Thanks
Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by Orter(m): 11:35am On Jun 27, 2015
i am interested grin grin grin grin
Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by Prodeegee(m): 11:35am On Jun 27, 2015
Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by rusher14: 11:36am On Jun 27, 2015
Headlines and content sometimes differ.
Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by stag: 11:36am On Jun 27, 2015
You guys are harsh o. Give her a break. She may have fans who care and want to know what's up with her lately, celebs live their lives in the public.

Besides, nothing bad in letting intending toasters aware. Loneliness has no joy.

She's pretty.

1 Like

Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by yousee(m): 11:36am On Jun 27, 2015
Is that a wart? Mole?

1 Like

Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by money121(m): 11:36am On Jun 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now by omaji53jeremiah: 11:36am On Jun 27, 2015
enjoy your oteku na God give you fire on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' / Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup / D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.