Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. (51354 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) / Pupils Write On Blocks In A Classroom In FCT Abuja / See Picture Of A Classroom In Nigeria In 1950 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by otizs: 9:51am On Jun 27, 2015
segtak25:

Source : http://streetgist.com/omg-you-need-to-see-this-photos-from-a-classroom-in-kano-state/
stop noise joor! If this happens in your school, not entire kano state schools!
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by chuksi79(m): 9:51am On Jun 27, 2015
The price of Education in the North yet Northern leaders keep on acquiring female children as wives instead of concentrating on training the ones they already have
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 27, 2015
money121:
I think is Arabic class

so the students need to sit on ground...

And that is part of sunnah...

Allahu Akbar..

proudly muslim
Is d Corps member an Arabic Tutor? I Don't gerrit
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by Emekamex(m): 9:51am On Jun 27, 2015
Sai Baba, Sai North

Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by maafen: 9:51am On Jun 27, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Gbam!! Don't know what the dude was thinking. grin grin grin army school for that matter cheesy grin

He revealed his face again. Lmaooooo.

I can see someone's service year getting extended. Lol.

I believe your prophecy.
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 27, 2015
Dollyak:
Really sad. What are the northerners using their money for? They will never develop until they change heir approach and attitude to education.

WITH YOUR MOUSTACHES MOUTH, HAVE YOU GONE TO SOME NORTHERN STATE? ALMOST EVERY IN THE WORLD HAVE SOME RURAL AREA WHICH IS NOT WELL DEVELOP.

SO KEEP THAT IDEOLOGY TO YOURSELF,

SPIDER MONKEY
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by Ralphlauren(m): 9:52am On Jun 27, 2015
Segtak25

You had better just beg seun to take down this thread. Asap!!

You've just put your life and nysc career at serious risk.
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by godoluwa(m): 9:52am On Jun 27, 2015
money121:
I think is Arabic class

Allahu Akbar..

proudly muslim
even if its arabic class, cant they sit on a mat instead of floor? u mean dirtiness is part of sunnah?

1 Like

Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by Tbillz(m): 9:52am On Jun 27, 2015
Aitee1:

Which local government in Jigawa is this? I served there my area was a bit okay except their violent nature during the election crisis.
buji local government. yayarin tukur to be precise. U are a lady so u guys were given special treatment.
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by Ralphlauren(m): 9:53am On Jun 27, 2015
maafen:

I believe your prophecy.

In fact, I forsee him being redeployed to a very remote village in kano state.
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by Fadipeshet(m): 9:53am On Jun 27, 2015
In this age & time?
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by link2jude(m): 9:55am On Jun 27, 2015
Please can someone imagine how the destiny of that school will automatically transformed if 1/4 of the 9billion wardrobe allowance is judiciously spent on it.

1 Like

Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by maafen: 9:55am On Jun 27, 2015
Where are the girls? who visited the school BH or Sen. Yerima?
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by canalily(m): 9:55am On Jun 27, 2015
These are mallams saving their prayer with uniform... Where is the chalk board?
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 27, 2015
Ironically, we have the most number of Presidents of this Country from the NORTH....This is sad.

Dear Op, U know that is an Army Barracks U're serving in, be careful of how u go about sharing information, soldiers can be very brutal and demeaning.
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 27, 2015
baibijay:

The dude thinks its a joke.
He doesn't know the power of nairaland grin
Said his name and even took selfie grin grin

Something will definitely come out of this but I just pray it isn't as bad as what the almajiris can easily do.
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by vicben27(m): 9:56am On Jun 27, 2015
Helkayklassic:
North has the highest number of past leaders in this country, and i still wonder why the North is still like this.
d north is so bleeped up wen it come to eduction its d same condition @ my PPA
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by PocoAPoco57: 9:56am On Jun 27, 2015
Giant of Africa my assssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by Ralphlauren(m): 9:57am On Jun 27, 2015
Tbillz:
Olryt seen it... Lemme now take U to Jigawa a worse state

Liar! That doesn't look like the students were taking classes under the tree. It looks more like a career pep-talk session which corpers carry out at their CDA.

Anyways, sitting under the tree in the north is nothing spectacular. I schooled in the north - a thousand years ago grin (private school) and in the very, very hot weather, we used to take classes under massive "dogoyanro trees" and we all absolutely loved it.

We would rather sit under the tree to have our classes than stay indoors and suffer the heat thanks to the corrugated roofing sheets which were the norm at the time.
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by mayorkyzo: 9:58am On Jun 27, 2015
They've used all the money to build almajiri schools...
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by Mooaloji(m): 9:58am On Jun 27, 2015
Am a proud alumna of Army Day secondary School, Bukavu Barracks, kano. Set 2003. Back den d sit are all complete. I grew up in dat barracks, infact my parent are still dere. Op thanks for sharing d pathetic situation of d school. Idris Abdulkareem was 4rm dat school.
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by Timijo(m): 9:59am On Jun 27, 2015
You can change that class for better, please stop complaining about this if you cannot bring positive change to the environment.
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by oghenetega100(f): 10:00am On Jun 27, 2015
Only in a country like Nigeria will somebody think it's the students responsibility to bring their chairs to school

1 Like

Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by charlove(m): 10:01am On Jun 27, 2015
Hmmm! embarassed
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by ednut1(m): 10:02am On Jun 27, 2015
no discharge cert for u mr corper. ur name and pic shud nt hv been mentioned
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by Mintus(m): 10:02am On Jun 27, 2015
hmmmm,even sitting on dia shoes
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by Ify4des: 10:02am On Jun 27, 2015
Corper u can take it as ur project to help them out
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by sagr(m): 10:03am On Jun 27, 2015
pembisco:

Fckkk ya. Instead of commending him for making the public and government aware of such bad state of our educational system you are busy making o full of yourself.

Fukkkk ya once again
thank you..
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 27, 2015
money121:
I think is Arabic class

Allahu Akbar..

proudly muslim
you are terrible liar!!! Trying to paint the OP black or what? If it were an Arabic class why would the OP do this or don't you realise it's for the good of these students? You are so twisted, tufiakwa gi angry sad
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by frmglorytoglory: 10:04am On Jun 27, 2015
Op in your best interest take down the picture that has your face exposed.
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by Tbillz(m): 10:04am On Jun 27, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Liar! That doesn't look like the students were taking classes under the tree. It looks more like a career pep-talk session which corpers carry out at their CDA.

Anyways, sitting under the tree in the north is nothing spectacular. I schooled in the north - a thousand years ago grin (private school) and in the very, very hot weather, we used to take classes under massive "dogoyanro trees" and we all absolutely loved it.

We would rather sit under the tree to have our classes than stay indoors and suffer the heat thanks to the corrugated roofing sheets which were the norm at the time.

entitled to your own opinion..... .
Re: See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. by amazingspiderma: 10:05am On Jun 27, 2015
For Army Children school,this is poor. How can someone learn here,when he is thinking of break time so that he can sit on a tree atleast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top Ten Best And Hot Cake Courses In Nigeria Today / 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree / Female Student Dies In The ATBU Bauchi Bridge Collapse (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.