Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) (58491 Views)

Young Lady Gets Drunk On Her Birthday (Photos) / Lady's 15th Birthday Photos: See What She Looks Like / Lady Wears Braless Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by rollindollar(m): 12:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
pure2012soul:
If cakes are baked to represent people's professions, I would love to see that of prostitutes, armed robbers and politicians.
grin
lmao

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by Toluchenko(m): 12:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
Wow!! I love this....nice concept
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
Orthopaedic surgeon

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by octopusfreaky(f): 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
cute but I don't eat cakes
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by Mayydayy(m): 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
I see hammer.screwdriver.jigsaw.
Are those clinical equipments too?
I pity that patient lying there..
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by udoojah(m): 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
Lolz, she dey use spaner do operation?
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by octopusfreaky(f): 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
babatawa:
I'll eat the patient cheesy
ewwww pukes
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by Chiefia(m): 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
INTROVERT:
Nice cake
u weren't smart enof on dis one tongue
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by INTROVERT(f): 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
Chiefia:
u weren't smart enof on dis one tongue

Why do people always think I rush to FTC...
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by Chiefia(m): 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
INTROVERT:

Why do people always think I rush to FTC...
you should 1st ask ursef y u always commenting first on almost of FP topicsm..
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by babatawa(m): 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
luvprince4real:
witch. By their comments we shall know them.

Kufie:
She's a pretty doctor.
LOL, I know what you mean wink

Guyz na the frosting i wan chop o lipsrsealed
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by INTROVERT(f): 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
Chiefia:
you should 1st ask ursef y u always commenting first on almost of FP topicsm..

I know front page material. Dats all. grin
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by Westlife2013(m): 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
Babe2sure:
I love this! Cakes will be more beautifully made, if it represents peoples' profession, oftentimes.

Lmao...wat cake would u give to a prostitute or babalawo
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by nobul(m): 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nice an lovely
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by adizgal(f): 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
Wow nice happy birthday doctor
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by AsanwaKC(f): 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
sho.. shocked shocked
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by bjt(m): 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
berlusconib2:
Lol but what are they going to use those tools like, hammer, adjustable spanner, pliers,etc for in the hospital?

Even drilling machine grin
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by Chiefia(m): 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
INTROVERT:

I know front page material. Dats all. grin
coded...envy ur smartness tho...
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by myrao(f): 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
is it just me or am I seeing hammer,spanner,screw driver ,saw ......I thought those were all engineering tools...judging from the thread she's into medical field .....
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by kingvictorking(m): 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nice
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by bewla(m): 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
Bingo
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by Chiefia(m): 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
myrao:
is it just me or am I seeing hammer,spanner,screw driver ,saw ......I thought those were all engineering tools...judging from the thread she's into medical field .....
this babe sef.... Go read d topic and com comment again...
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by madeinnigeria: 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
Caracta:
The lady is beautiful.
you read my mind
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
he he he!!!

isn't that what she does..

Not bad..
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by Etizz: 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
Babe2sure:
I love this! Cakes will be more beautifully made, if it represents peoples' profession, oftentimes.

So what image do u expect to see in the cake of a mutuary attendant??
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by mystiqueDZ(f): 1:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
Mtchewww!!! Waste of cake grin grin
It's just good on pictures.....
But give me my cake without all the sugars,colours et al... undecided undecided
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by lovely17(m): 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
wait till you see mine grin
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by lovely17(m): 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
wait till you see mine

Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by STEVENcrack(m): 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
Did anyone notice the pliers, hammers. Spanners. And screw driver.
Is the Doctor a cannibal.
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by nkemdi89(f): 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
Shey you see nija people when dem give lagos transport commissioner yelllow bus cake people dey yab the concept but as dokita na noble proffession the cake fine.
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by KingEdwardI(m): 2:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
Babe2sure:

Being curious ooo!
How would the cake for a coffin maker or undertaker look like?
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by SamConquer(m): 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
See sweet smile."Her smile just made my smile to smile".Nice cake concept sha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride / Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos / How to Achieve the N500,000 Budget Wedding In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.