Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? (67476 Views)

'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy / My Small Breasts Is Affecting My Sex Life, I Feel Ashamed / Why Don't Ladies Blow And Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
booqee:
huh? u didn't read my post clearly. God forbid that I engage in the aristo or hotel $€x thing.. when did I say that in my post?! I was reacting to the taking pictures in d hotel thing.. you talking about $*x

wait I don't get you.. is $€x the only reason pple go to the hotel for?? can u imagine this...
What I was saying was that if some ladies who indulged in going to hotels to have sex was bad they shouldn't indulge in it

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
Setaje:

If u are intelligent yourself u would address me properly. My friends father doesn't have several houses like that but she goes on trips abroad and she stays at different hotels too. People as "intelligent as u and the op" who doesn't know her would assume she is a runs girl. Please you people should grow up.

I keep educating a lot female folk here who have failed in comprehending my post. I ain't judging, it's an observation. Besides not all ladies in hotel room taking a slefie is lodged or hosted by a man.

My focus is those who are lodged and hosted by men and would use the opportunity to take pics in the nice room and toilet to show off and impress and attempt to raise their worth and status, but actually end up exposing self.
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Krisgift(f): 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jascon4:

On a serious note, do you now comprehend the core of the subject?
Lol...
yes i have sir. am i free now?
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Rumin8(m): 8:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jascon4, you've made a good observation. Why the ladies here are taking it very personal, I fail to understand.

For those who are upset by the allusions of the OP, it's either you're guilty of the same actions or you don't fully understand the points made. Agreed, not every girl in a hotel is there for a sexual rendezvous. Most are there for many reasons, beyond sex.

What Jascon has stated and which I agree to is that, while not every meeting a girl holds in a hotel room is for purposes of sex, it becomes distasteful when a girl has on her Facebook page or Twitter handle, or Instagram, dozens and dozens of photos of herself in various hotel rooms. Unless she is some sort of hotel inspector, then she has no other reason, aside sexual, to be in these rooms. And when I say rooms, I mean rooms. Multiple. At different times within a given period.

Of course, it's not any concern of mine and I will never make a direct complaint to an individual who does this. But I, like the OP reserve the right to express our objection to this practice. Just as anyone in favour of it maintains the full rights to a complete acceptance of the action. But express your support and solidarity without abuses. That's how grown ups behave.

Finally, and to clear one little notion. I also frown at the assumption of sexual activity that people make in reference to hotel rooms. I despise it in fact, but in this instance, there is no other basis for a girl, single apparently, taking photos in over 20 different hotel rooms. I have had cause to unfriend certain people as a result of this on Facebook. Where every morning on my news feed, I see some girl pouting, lying or standing in a hotel room.

So yes, not every meeting a girl holds in a hotel room indicates sexual activity. But one girl, in tens of hotel rooms, even hundreds, can only mean one thing.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Odunharry(m): 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
pinkiepetitee:
isokay
come tk a hug
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
Rumin8:
Jascon4, you've made a good observation. Why the ladies here are taking it very personal, I fail to understand.

For those who are upset by the allusions of the OP, it's either you're guilty of the same actions or you don't fully understand the points made. Agreed, not every girl in a hotel is there for a sexual rendezvous. Most are there for many reasons, beyond sex.

What Jascon has stated and which I agree to is that, while not every meeting a girl holds in hotel room is for purposes of sex, it becomes distasteful when a girl has on her Facebook page or Twitter handle, or Instagram, dozens and dozens of photos of herself in various hotel rooms. Unless she is some sort of hotel inspector, then she has no other reason, aside sexual, to be in these rooms. And when I say rooms, I mean rooms. Multiple. At different times within a given period.

Of course, it's not any concern of mine and I will never make a direct complaint to an individual who does this. But I, like the OP reserve the right to express our objection to this practice. Just as anyone in favour of it maintains the full rights to a complete acceptance of the action. But express your support and solidarity without abuses. That's how grown ups behave.

Finally, and to clear one little notion. I also frown at the assumption of sexual activity that people make in reference to hotel rooms. I despise it in fact, but in this instance, there is no other basis for a girl, single apparently, taking photos in over 20 different hotel rooms. I have had cause to unfriend certain people as a result of this on Facebook. Where every morning on my news feed, I see some girl pouting, lying or standing in a hotel room.

So yes, not every meeting a girl holds in a hotel room indicates sexual activity. But one girl, in tens of hotel rooms, even hundreds, can only mean one thing.

Thank you bro for you intelligent observation and insightful contribution. Those who oppose and attack only look at it at one angle, without broadening their perspective.

I anxiously hope they will read this informed post of yours and learn a thing or two. I have seen more than enough of this before I came up with the observation. Like I opined, it has clearly become a front seat trend which any reasonable person should discourage or dissociate from. Most, if not all of the ladies who carry out this act probably reason that taking those selfies in expensive or even modest hotel rooms and lavatories raise their social staus and class; on the contrary, it is a clear case of self deceit.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by chigoizie7(m): 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
honeygirl17:

How far pastor?

Pastor wife, ur prince Is so cool,

How re u holding up? Tight I guess.
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
Krisgift:

Lol...

yes i have sir.
am i free now?

Fantastic! No you aren't free dear, please stick around, cos I relish your presence
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by drmikeadams(m): 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jascon4:

Thank you bro for you intelligent observation and insightful contribution. Those who oppose and attack only look at it at one angle, without broadening their perspective.

I anxiously hope they will read this informed post of yours and learn a thing or two. I have seen more than enough of this before I came up with the observation. Like I opined, it has clearly become a front seat trend which any reasonable person should discourage or dissociate from. Most, if not all of the ladies who carry out this act probably reason that taking those selfies in expensive or even modest hotel rooms and lavatories raise their social staus and class; on the contrary, it is a clear case of self deceit.
?......hehehe..allow them to snap pics inside hotel and bathroom...useless brainless girls...Shebi at the age of 30 una go dey waka from one church to another.Dey find husband..make una even dey upload naked pics and video join...Ndi iberibe..

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by honeygirl17: 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
chigoizie7:

Pastor wife, ur prince Is so cool,

How re u holding up? Tight I guess.

Lol, I just dey
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by chigoizie7(m): 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
honeygirl17:

Lol, I just dey
Sharp.
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Krisgift(f): 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jascon4:

Fantastic! No you aren't free dear, please stick around, cos I relish your presence

Lol...

Will sure do.
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by bummyla(m): 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
Abeg Tell Them oooh! They No Dey Hear Word!

http://www.bummyla.com

Jascon4:
I reckon you gentlemen and ladies have noticed a growing trend where ladies/girls thoughtlessly but excitedly take photos in hotel rooms, lavatory and lobby, supposedly in a bid to give an impression of class and glamour but unwittingly giving off a sense/impression of indecency and promiscuity.

Don't they ever imagine that people would recognise a hotel room, lobby and environment from its background? I was simply going through the photos of a female friend on her phone, lo and behold, I saw photos of she and another female friend in a hotel room with varying postures. Then I bluntly told her, "this photo was taken in a hotel". Then in a weak attempt to defend herself, she said "so somebody's house cannot have this same look"? At that point, she knew that I knew the truth. She felt awkward.

So, when taking that photo in that nice little hotel next time, let even your subconscious be aware that we can recognise a hotel when we see one, or save yourself the embarrassment if you are not up for it and knock it off. There are innumerable spots and scenery to take awesome photos. Except of course you prefer the "hotel facade" and want to prove to us that you are a hustling kind.
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
prettyjo:
Dont just get this...what wrong with taking a photo in a hotel?? is it a crime

modified

apart from those who said something meaningful after quoting me,others are just seeking for my attention#fact#....I laugh in igbo#
even the staircase in ur profile pis luks like that of a hotel
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by CashdownNG: 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nneka123:
[size=32pt]Rubbish!!![/size]

nice that your face changes regularly. I guess your website for stealing pics helps. too bad for NL guys...
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by shoesandbags(f): 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
Lolz! How did u know those pictures were actually taken in an hotel room! Truth be told, u're a frequent caller. Na only witch dey know witch.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
CashdownNG:

nice that your face changes regularly. I guess your website for stealing pics helps. too bad for NL guys...
Are you literally _stupid or dumb?

Why the _fuck are some of you crazy and dying in delusional?

So I'm now Zendaya? grin undecided GTFO here. Your opinion has been tossed back to your face. Rubbish wink
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by CashdownNG: 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nneka123:
Are you literally _stupid or dumb?

Why the _fuck are some of you crazy and dying in delusional?

So I'm now Zendaya? grin undecided GTFO here. Your opinion has been tossed back to your face. Rubbish wink

funny. one word I have for you is this... Busted!!! guess reality should start sinking in on who you truely are.
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
CashdownNG:

funny. one word I have for you is this... Busted!!! guess reality should start sinking in on who you truely are.
You're _stupid, so if i post a picture of a celebrity? Is a crime? undecided

Is it my fault you don't know who that is? If you don't have any other reasonable thing to say to me, just take a hint to your bed. Useless animal.

People like you will be stalking someone from morning to night. Stay away from me.
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Oluwaplumpie(m): 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
I understand the op and agree with him. All the ladies who have posted on here have not been objective. Truth is, most ladies who post such pictures do so REGULARLY and in different hotel rooms. While it's no one's business and the op is certainly not suggesting it's his business, it's downright shameful. The fact that we shouldn't judge doesn't validate it. I believe the op's point is and I agree with him, take it outta the public eye. Most of u ladies use that as ur dps and all. If u do it and u feel comfy with it, ur cup of tea. It's just shameful... And sad.
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Sandydayz(f): 11:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jascon4:

May I be part of it
It's over already cry kiss
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 11:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sandydayz:

It's over already cry kiss

Doesn't matter, I still want to...

So pls let me
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Sandydayz(f): 11:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jascon4:

Doesn't matter, I still want to...

So pls let me
Come join me then cool
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 11:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sandydayz:

Come join me then cool

Here I come in the real sense of it...something's waiting for you
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
Read few pages of the post but just #RUKATYNE(f) has been able to comprehend and descend d OP's assertion.
Pitiable though; truth is really bitter.
Some deluded ones hv asked; what is wrong with taking selfies in hotel rums, restrooms, lobby nd the likes .... Ok; try dis next time ..... tk a selfie in ur supposed numerous hotel rums nd mk an enlargement of it.
#UnrepentantGuiltyhearts!
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
shoesandbags:
Lolz! How did u know those pictures were actually taken in an hotel room! Truth be told, u're a frequent caller. Na only witch dey know witch.
As u be pikin nw ... issorait.
#iti
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 28, 2015
Op, ask yourself these very simple questions- What is a hotel? Are you in any way richer,smarter or better than any man or woman that is seen in a hotel? Are they not humans like ,,you? Unless caught in the act, you have no right to question or judge any one. Just mind your biz wax. A woman far away from home can afford the luxuries in a hotel if she so pleases. Any male who thinks otherwise must have been brought up in a brothel. Be civil and cleanse your mind from filth.
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 28, 2015
Blame it on Kim Kard book ''the rule of selfies".

Hypocritical beings.

How does a toilet appeal to you to take a picture if not for the aesthetics.
How does lobby and lifts appeal for the scene of a picture if not for the need to tell the story of luxury and class.

I dare say, no lady goes to lodge in an expensive 4-7 star hotel, of her own free will, if she is not into runs or intend to catch the fancy of another guy they are into or busy burning the Black card of some dude.
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 28, 2015
Its no big deal abeg,what if the lady works in a hotel?
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by vicadex07(m): 3:06am On Jun 28, 2015
RottenTomato:
All the ladies that posted above me go to hotels regularly to have sex!!! Idiats!!! Quote me and die! Ewu!!!

Lol...especially trishap grin see her fighting the OP tooth and nail over something that is overtly obvious to any observant fellow grin

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by vicadex07(m): 3:31am On Jun 28, 2015
angieberry:
Honestly speaking, this is the first time I'm hearing what op just posted. And it sounds like horseshit to me

Seriously just calm down and think over what the OP said. He is not "condemning" but "pointing out" what many people would think/have thought without them asking you for an explanation...why is that so hard to comprehend

Imagine this scenario: a guy (your facebook friend) claims to be a hardcore pastor or religious person to you but 99% of all his profile pics are taken in a bar or its premises (he could be there visiting a friend, buying maltina, or doing evangelism grin...you never know).

But without him explaining the purpose of his "locations", wouldn't you be predisposed to thinking of him as a drunkard

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.