Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Ouya Console Where Can I Buy One ? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Ouya Console Where Can I Buy One ? (1401 Views)

How Can I Buy Packs In Game Of War In Nigeria? / Please Where Can I Buy Joker Playing Cards In Lagos / Where Can I Buy Pes 14 Game In Ijebu Ode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ouya Console Where Can I Buy One ? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 27, 2015
My cousin's Wii crashed though am a Sony gamer but looking to replace them with the Ouya and also get one for my myself, please if you sell holla me and the price too
Re: Ouya Console Where Can I Buy One ? by meobizy(f): 8:10am On Mar 08, 2020
pcguru1:
My cousin's Wii crashed though am a Sony gamer but looking to replace them with the Ouya and also get one for my myself, please if you sell holla me and the price too
The console was a scam which didn't pull off. You can find a few on eBay but no one's actively searching for them. Whoever it is will appreciate a gaming PC instead. It doesn't have to possess the latest specs, there are a lot of old games worth trying even four years down the line.
Re: Ouya Console Where Can I Buy One ? by meobizy(f): 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2021
qtguru:
At last, this is pcguru1 but with a new name, deleted the former account, back to be in Ubuntu post here. It said I should come back to post in a week
Did you eventually get the Ouya console?
Re: Ouya Console Where Can I Buy One ? by qtguru(m): 6:46pm On Jun 10, 2021
meobizy:

Did you eventually get the Ouya console?

At all, I never found anyone selling but I figured An Android box is basically the same, so maybe in the future.

(1) (Reply)

Gaming Laptop For Sale / The 10 FIFA Commandments / Xbox Live Gold From Omagames

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.