Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,432 members, 7,781,264 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:26 AM

What I Am About To Do For Love (graphic Pictures) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What I Am About To Do For Love (graphic Pictures) (2227 Views)

Looking For Love / Whatsapp Group For Love, Advice And Fun / Ladies Looking For Love :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Am About To Do For Love (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 27, 2015
blublahd:

Meaning?

If he gets the girl to be his girlfriend and/or love him back
Re: What I Am About To Do For Love (graphic Pictures) by Shamstiel: 10:54am On Jun 27, 2015
dharay99:

this ain't love...
Very soon it will b anoda girl,

So stop wastinq ur fake energy.

Which other girl have I ever tried this for?
Re: What I Am About To Do For Love (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 27, 2015
Krystalxxx:

If he gets the girl to be his girlfriend and/or love him back
Ok.....
Re: What I Am About To Do For Love (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 27, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:

Gosh ur bad!

Hope that's not what you put guys through cry

Before nko? grin

Any guy that wants to die cos of my love, then d guy should prove his love by dying firstwink
Re: What I Am About To Do For Love (graphic Pictures) by dharay99: 10:59am On Jun 27, 2015
Shamstiel:

Which other girl have I ever tried this for?
wernt u d1 daht opened daht dumb thread
abt u wanting 2kiss abt 15 NL ladies.?

U are now here talking abt love, mtcheeeeew.
#bullshiiitinq around#
Re: What I Am About To Do For Love (graphic Pictures) by NoMoreTrolling: 11:04am On Jun 27, 2015
adeh39:

Before nko? grin

Any guy that wants to die cos of my love, then d guy should prove his love by dying firstwink

I like you already.

I'll be waiting for you in the afterlife wink
Re: What I Am About To Do For Love (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 27, 2015
Shamstiel:

You again? angry
Yeahwink
Re: What I Am About To Do For Love (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 27, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:

I like you already.
I'll be waiting for you in the afterlife wink

Lolcheesy
Re: What I Am About To Do For Love (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
adeh39:

Before nko? grin

shocked shocked
Re: What I Am About To Do For Love (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
wristwatch:

shocked shocked
Ki lo de? sad
Re: What I Am About To Do For Love (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
adeh39:

Ki lo de? sad

Kosi
Re: What I Am About To Do For Love (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
Fvcking ass lickers everywhere grin grin grin
Re: What I Am About To Do For Love (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
wristwatch:

Kosi
Are u sure?
Or are you planning to do the same thing? wink
Re: What I Am About To Do For Love (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hey slowpoke, a gun will make it faster and painless
Re: What I Am About To Do For Love (graphic Pictures) by Fuck: 7:43am On Jun 28, 2015
Idiotmumumoron. See how you are demeaning yourself cos of a woman on nairaland. A woman you may find very unappealing in real life. You need a new set of brain.
Re: What I Am About To Do For Love (graphic Pictures) by Jummyjagz(f): 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
Guy wey die untop babe ni
lotta babes shal pee on his grave!
Make it snappy pls
Nigeria's population is too much already! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You 18yrs And Above? Ready For Marriage And True Love / Strictly 4 Guys Alone / Looking For A Mature Casual Relationship, No Strings Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.