Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. (66642 Views)

What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? / Serious Chaos Currently Happening In Lafia, Nassarawa State / Something Strange Is Happening In The Southwest - Azuka Onwuka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by ZUBY77(m): 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
cheruv:

For almost a decade you've been running.. are you a fugitive
Anyway where are you running to this time kos am interested! cheesy

grin

Asia probably. Too many enemies in Europe.

1 Like

Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by otokx(m): 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
elosar:
I just called my dad now who is residing at onitsha and he clear the air to me, he says they here from right source that buhari plan to send bokoharam prisoners to lagos but, the lagos head of state refuse, and their now say that the only option is onitsha prison, that's while every market got shut, fully prepared at niger bridge, waiting for the prisoners so that they will start slaughtering them immediately as they kill their brothers in the north

trying so hard not to laugh, slaughter prisoners, what is this world turning to?

1 Like

Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by Larriekay: 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
macjive01:
Shey LAGOS na NO MAN'S LAND, the OBA will welcome the BOko haram Prisoners.

Southwest voted for Change , why dont you bring this change to them, move the prisoners to Lagos or any yoruba state. They are 50% Muslims, the prisoners will feel at home.
I think South East is it bro, deal wit it.
Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by chinedusamson(m): 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
focus7:
radio biafra is the architect of evil rumour, that's the radio the igbos listen to now. I really pity the igbos lack of leadership.
truth can never be bent, nigeriacan never be one, wait till u hav an experience that will shock u to the bone
Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by IZUKWU(m): 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
barcanista:
Hahaahaahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

How can people believe such rumor kwanu? There is no way a President can relocate prisoners on his own na. Even if he plans doing it such move cannot be concealed in secrecy.
whether we anambra people are educated or not. Foolish or not. What we are saying today categorically and clearly is that we don't want boko haram prisoners relocated to our land. Whether it is a rumour or not. We have expressed ourselves. We have the right to do so.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by beright: 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
buhari should build a prison for them (
boko haram) in the north so that they can be contained there and not spread them everywhere thereby setting the whole country on fire
Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by kuuljay(m): 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
but some Biafrans were the ones condemning our military for not being able to deal with ragtag bokoharam.they said when they start their own boko haram will be child's play,why are they now shiting their pants over restrained boko boys who are not even armed grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by ritababe(f): 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
focus7:
Biafra radio will eventually consume the igbo states sooner or later.
make them close the radio na
Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by bunmititi(f): 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
Boko Haram has capture Anambra State!
Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
focus7:
The reactions of igbos to a rumour that has not been confirmed in a national media in igbo land is clear proof of how gullible the igbos are, I can't just imagine.
You're actually the gullible one.. Someone tells you your house is burning, you wait till you see smoke before you act? undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by Neplusultra(f): 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
sukkot:
who said ' wipe out biafra ' ? not me. i said the anarchists. and what do you need biafra for ? you already have a beautiful country called nigeria wink
undecided

2 Likes

Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by maum: 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
It's easier to take when dealing with a problem that is ingenious. How did we all feel towards Liberia and Patrick Sawyer when he imported EBOLA to Nigeria? Angry right? Because we know that's a problem we shouldn't have been dealing with in the first place. The first bat that carried that disease wasn't in Nigeria.

You know some things are easier said than done.

You can stomach dealing with something you know you had no control over but then, in cases where 'in your very before', someone wants to import trouble to you...hey, come on...
Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by poseidon12: 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
Duletion:
Why in the blue hell would buhari do that, is he the anti-Christ? I'm not ibo but that's an outright plot to infest the southeast and south south with his foot soldiers called boko haram.

Of course it's not true. People don't realize that being a president does not make you the owner of Nigeria. Buhari does not own Nigeria. He was voted in and can also be removed.
Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
karkel:
because he is the GCCBHF........,,,Grand Commander in Chief of Boko Haram Forces. angry angry
sit down and feel your blocked head with more shit
Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by Manir9ja: 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
Billygee2u:
people were blaming Radio Biafra.
the hidden agenda of the North and Buhari is unfolding.
where are the senators from the SE?
Arise Biafrans and fight for your freedom.
if. it happens , send all the Abokis in the SE back to North over night.
Biafrans , leave no room for nonsense
Shut up "taut". Talking about chasing northerners to their region, have u ever been to the north? Believe me your people would do whatever it takes to continue living in the north because they see north as their heaven. It is only a brain washed F*OOLs like you that think otherwise. Grow up mate you sound like a child.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by danla44(m): 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
Mumus....
Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
otokx:

trying so hard not to laugh, slaughter prisoners, what is this world turning to?

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by pus11: 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by superstar1(m): 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
PMB is setting up Guantanamo in SE.

Hmmmmmm. It is part of the sought after and lacking federal presence.

2 Likes

Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by gbrown(m): 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
Adinije:
UNCONFIRMED Rumour making it around here is that PMB want to shift boko haram prisoners to Anambra.
WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT ANY MAN TO SPREAD FALSEHOOD JUST TO PAINT BUHARI BAD? I,VE BEEN ON THE PHONE WITH A FRIEND IN AWKA ANAMBRA STATE, SHE STILL CAN'T CONFIRM THIS FALSEHOOD, INFACT SHE IS TOTALLY OBLIVIOUS OF THIS FALSEHOOD.
Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by nd07(m): 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
this nation may divide under buhari the way things r going
Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by chaberry(m): 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
notoriousbabe:
abeg go back and correct that your MAKE before I come back from market,no shame say I got you tongue
Thanks, i'll correct myself but you've got to admit that you are plain stup:d for that your first post
Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by nd07(m): 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
gbrown:

WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT ANY MAN TO SPREAD FALSEHOOD JUST TO PAINT BUHARI BAD? I,VE BEEN ON THE PHONE WITH A FRIEND IN AWKA ANAMBRA STATE, SHE STILL CAN'T CONFIRM THIS FALSEHOOD, INFACT SHE IS TOTALLY OBLIVIOUS OF THIS FALSEHOOD.

that she is oblivious of d information does not make it falsehood after all she is not an information authority

2 Likes

Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by Buchika: 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
cnestok:
If so, what is wrong in transfering prison inmate as far as we are 1 nigeria, allow PMB to do there job, this is federal issue not state. We are ready in nija anything that want to happen in nija tomorrow let it start today
is it chijioke here
Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by jpphilips(m): 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
That is what happens when illetrates listen to Lunatic like Nnamdi Kanu who told them Buhari is a member of Boko Haram, You see the path of hate speeches?

1 Like

Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by Buchika: 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
cnestok:
If so, what is wrong in transfering prison inmate as far as we are 1 nigeria, allow PMB to do there job, this is federal issue not state. We are ready in nija anything that want to happen in nija tomorrow let it start today
jioke is it you
Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by notoriousbabe: 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
chaberry:
Thanks, i'll correct myself but you've got to admit that you are plain stup:d for that your first post
hahahahaaaahahah the thing still dey pain you?na wa o. Iyangbali 5-1 chaberry tongue oya come sok bweast,sok 1 get 1 free grin

1 Like

Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by engrfaruq(m): 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
Where were they kept before? Their whereabouts is a top secret and will always remain top secret... so dont listen to rumours
Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by idu1(m): 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
Alexk2:
Letz assume the rumor is true, how is it now d duty of Buhari to start re-allocating prisoners?....and hw is sending some prisoners to SE a security threat?..
I'm sure there are literates in anambra state.
Yes almost all them are illiterate...

Non of them try to confirm.

They all freaking themselves...
Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by Digriz(m): 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
jpphilips:
That is what happens when illetrates listen to Lunatic like Nnamdi Kanu who told them Buhari is a member of Boko Haram, You see the path of hate speeches?
I never knw about Radio Biafra before, tnk u for giving me the info. I just downloaded the app now and it really make sense.

2 Likes

Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by idu1(m): 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
ifedubatorg:
we dont want Boko haram prisoners in our land.. its a ploy to bomb Onitsha
Even you the self acclaimed political analyst believe rumor from market women

I pray u people get your biafra..

And continue lawless life...
Re: What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. by Adinije(f): 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
gbrown:

Who is trying to paint Buhari? I said what I heard from onlookers, I even went ahead to declare unconfirmed in Capital so what are u saying?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Col. Agbu Kefas Wins Taraba Governorship Election In A Landslide / Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.