Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,498 members, 7,808,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

A Word Concerning President Buhari - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word Concerning President Buhari (367 Views)

Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ / Redeemed Pastors In President Buhari's Government / 8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word Concerning President Buhari by exactly77(m): 11:32am On Jun 27, 2015
Isa.42.1-4.(msg) “Take a good look at my servant (Buhari). I’m backing him to the hilt. He’s the one I chose, and I couldn’t be more pleased with him. I’ve bathed him with my Spirit, my life. He’ll set everything right among the nations (Nigeria). He won’t call attention to what he does with loud speeches or gaudy parades. He won’t brush aside the bruised and the hurt and he won’t disregard the small and insignificant, but he’ll steadily band firmly set things right. He won’t tire out and quit. He won’t be stopped until he’s finished his work—to set things right on earth (in Nigeria). Far-flung ocean islands (the marginalized & oppressed) wait expectantly for his teaching (policies & approach to governance).”

Those with the heart to accept to accept this should pray. Selah.
Re: A Word Concerning President Buhari by dayodare49o: 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
exactly77:
Isa.42.1-4.(msg) “Take a good look at my servant (Buhari). I’m backing him to the hilt. He’s the one I chose, and I couldn’t be more pleased with him. I’ve bathed him with my Spirit, my life. He’ll set everything right among the nations (Nigeria). He won’t call attention to what he does with loud speeches or gaudy parades. He won’t brush aside the bruised and the hurt and he won’t disregard the small and insignificant, but he’ll steadily band firmly set things right. He won’t tire out and quit. He won’t be stopped until he’s finished his work—to set things right on earth (in Nigeria). Far-flung ocean islands (the marginalized & oppressed) wait expectantly for his teaching (policies & approach to governance).”

Those with the heart to accept to accept this should pray. Selah.
Good prophecy. he will not stop until he archives north agenda. He will not stop until all the political thugs and gladiators that helped him there stand against him and drag power with him. He will not stop until hell invites him to hell...understood.

(1) (Reply)

Death Is Not The End / 10 Things You Must Give Up To Move Forward.. / Wired For Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.