Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,730 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

PHOTO: White Men Chilling With Bottles Of Beer On The Streets Of Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: White Men Chilling With Bottles Of Beer On The Streets Of Lagos (4570 Views)

Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) / Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room / Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: White Men Chilling With Bottles Of Beer On The Streets Of Lagos by Harbdulrasaq(m): 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
White men pictured downing bottles of "happiness". These foreigners were pictured in a jolly mood this morning chilling with bottles of Star during the Lagos color splash fitness marathon walk organized by Omo in Lagos.

http://www..net/2015/06/photo-white-men-chilling-with-bottles.html

Re: PHOTO: White Men Chilling With Bottles Of Beer On The Streets Of Lagos by loomer: 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
they look like terrorists, ah! Sorry tourists trying our local brand

5 Likes

Re: PHOTO: White Men Chilling With Bottles Of Beer On The Streets Of Lagos by valilo20(m): 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
2nd class Madness
Re: PHOTO: White Men Chilling With Bottles Of Beer On The Streets Of Lagos by bebe2(f): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
ok oooo

i no wan hear

stories dat touch ooo

naija is not a tourist destination.

kidnappings, robberies are real o
Re: PHOTO: White Men Chilling With Bottles Of Beer On The Streets Of Lagos by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
So becos two pot belly Whites are drinking beer we should fly.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: White Men Chilling With Bottles Of Beer On The Streets Of Lagos by personalview(m): 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
r they d first pple to drink beer on streets?
Re: PHOTO: White Men Chilling With Bottles Of Beer On The Streets Of Lagos by pablus: 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
looks like they're celebrating gay marriage o!!!
anyway the star bottles look different from what i remember.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: White Men Chilling With Bottles Of Beer On The Streets Of Lagos by lomprico(m): 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
Op! They invented the sh¡t u know?
Re: PHOTO: White Men Chilling With Bottles Of Beer On The Streets Of Lagos by Nonybb: 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
Just wasted by MB to see some rednecks
Re: PHOTO: White Men Chilling With Bottles Of Beer On The Streets Of Lagos by JayJustus(m): 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
bebe2:
ok oooo

i no wan hear

stories dat touch ooo

naija is not a tourist destination.

kidnappings, robberies are real o

and the number of tourists in 2013 was over 5 million...before you start spicing me with e-saliva I am a tourism student...please if you were kidnapped how did you manage to get online to post this blatant nonsense??
Re: PHOTO: White Men Chilling With Bottles Of Beer On The Streets Of Lagos by tpiadotcom: 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
pablus:
looks like they're celebrating gay marriage o!!!

Possibly.

Op can you verify or deny . . . . . .. . .. . . .?
Re: PHOTO: White Men Chilling With Bottles Of Beer On The Streets Of Lagos by bebe2(f): 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
JayJustus:

and the number of tourists in 2013 was over 5 million...before you start spicing me with e-saliva I am a tourism student...please if you were kidnapped how did you manage to get online to post this blatant nonsense??

if u like, try to pretend it doesnt happen,

i stand by my statement.

i no sabi type RIP ooo

as for ur 5million, no forget say visitor different from tourist sha.

u can go to any foreign country and ask for a package to nigeria,

d answer go shock u
Re: PHOTO: White Men Chilling With Bottles Of Beer On The Streets Of Lagos by mytime24(f): 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
B
Re: PHOTO: White Men Chilling With Bottles Of Beer On The Streets Of Lagos by cescky(m): 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
Harbdulrasaq:
White men pictured downing bottles of "happiness". These foreigners were pictured in a jolly mood this morning chilling with bottles of Star during the Lagos color splash fitness marathon walk organized by Omo in Lagos.

http://www..net/2015/06/photo-white-men-chilling-with-bottles.html

hmmm i cant imagine an european blogger writing ''black men downing bottles of orijin or alomo bitters ....'' sad

promise land still far for some people oo
Re: PHOTO: White Men Chilling With Bottles Of Beer On The Streets Of Lagos by NicxonXXX(m): 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
Its allowed
Re: PHOTO: White Men Chilling With Bottles Of Beer On The Streets Of Lagos by Sandydayz(f): 12:33am On Jun 28, 2015
Them be like cartoon cheesy
Re: PHOTO: White Men Chilling With Bottles Of Beer On The Streets Of Lagos by JayJustus(m): 12:43am On Jun 28, 2015
bebe2:

if u like, try to pretend it doesnt happen,

i stand by my statement.

i no sabi type RIP ooo

as for ur 5million, no forget say visitor different from tourist sha.

u can go to any foreign country and ask for a package to nigeria,

d answer go shock u

nigga tell me which where there's aint no kidnappings and robberies...such nonsense... I am in this industry and I know what's happening...

You would mind looking out http://www.leisureafrique.net/tour.php maybe then you'd learn...or maybe work in this industry and that will show you that the inbound arrivals to Nigeria is only second to south Africa in the continent...so zip your pie eating mouth
Re: PHOTO: White Men Chilling With Bottles Of Beer On The Streets Of Lagos by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 28, 2015
JayJustus:

nigga tell me which where there's aint no kidnappings and robberies...such nonsense... I am in this industry and I know what's happening...

You would mind looking out http://www.leisureafrique.net/tour.php maybe then you'd learn...or maybe work in this industry and that will show you that the inbound arrivals to Nigeria is only second to south Africa in the continent...so zip your pie eating mouth

Re: PHOTO: White Men Chilling With Bottles Of Beer On The Streets Of Lagos by wheesin(m): 1:08am On Jun 28, 2015
Nonybb:
Just wasted by MB to see some rednecks

me too.. and i have just 9gig data . only God knows how many data is left ? cry
Re: PHOTO: White Men Chilling With Bottles Of Beer On The Streets Of Lagos by Nobody: 4:28am On Jun 28, 2015
Smelly Arabs!

Drinking our beer and fvcking our girls like mad!! These guys are so uncouth. Handling beer with both hands? WTF, seems its been long he had a beer. He will get drunk and look for one of the many Nigerian girls with complex problem and 'offload'. All in the name of dating 'oyibo' and the anticipated dollars.

Anytime I see Nigerian ladies with these chaps, I get angry cos they don't see them beyond sex workers.
Re: PHOTO: White Men Chilling With Bottles Of Beer On The Streets Of Lagos by modskiller(m): 7:01am On Jun 28, 2015
Gringos
Re: PHOTO: White Men Chilling With Bottles Of Beer On The Streets Of Lagos by kedukc(m): 7:55am On Jun 28, 2015
Why are they not in suits??

(1) (Reply)

The Three Igbo Men Who No One Hates-photos / Photo: Sammy Okopso’s Daughter Cuddles Up In Bed With Boyfriend / Here Is The Reason Why Adult Movies Are Called Blue Film

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.