Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

People View Imo State Women As Mostly Prostitutes- Sisters Circle Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People View Imo State Women As Mostly Prostitutes- Sisters Circle Nigeria (9265 Views)

Rivers State Women Cry: "Go And Tell Osibanjo That Biafra Is Now A Free Nation" / Rivers State Women Take The Battle To Wike Over Biafra - Video / Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

People View Imo State Women As Mostly Prostitutes- Sisters Circle Nigeria by anitabeauty(f): 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
Group known as Sisters Circle Nigeria has embarked on road show to enlighten women on the need for greater participation in politics and to protest the ugly notion that Imo girls are corrupt and wayward.
The road show which was held last week Friday, commenced at the NTA premises Owerri and terminated at control post, by Assumpta round about. Addressing newsmen at the rally, the convener of the five thousand female youth match and leader of Sisters Circle Nigeria, Mrs. Peace-Charles Egbujor stated that they are matching for equity, justice and female emancipation, and more importantly, to correct the seeming discriminations against women and the perspectives in which women are perceived.
She regretted that the way people see women in Owerri in particular and Imo state in general as mostly prostitutes is a false representation of Imo women, and there was great need to protest against such.

She also noted that the many federal government tertiary institutions around Owerri, which offers admission to Nigerians from different states, among which are some of the ladies that engage in the prostitution also points to the fact that Imo ladies are not prostitutes, thereby pointing on the need to let the world know that Imo women are great women and positive minded, through the road match.
On the marginalization of women in the political scheme of things, especially in elective political offices, Mrs. Egbujor advocated greater women participation in governance, especially in elective political offices, noting that opportunities must be given to women to occupy leadership positions.
- See more at: http://themoment.com.ng/national/item/1519-sisters-circle-embarks-on-women-enlighten#sthash.i1YuEJP6.dpuf
Re: People View Imo State Women As Mostly Prostitutes- Sisters Circle Nigeria by natas22: 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
I have dated IMO gals but to be honest they are not faithful at all, the only thing that attracts them is material things. You can meet an IMO lady and sleep with her the same day and majority of gals in Lagos motels are IMO gals
I pray they will have a change of heart because men generally see IMO gals as girls for clubbing not for marriage.
www.

3 Likes

Re: People View Imo State Women As Mostly Prostitutes- Sisters Circle Nigeria by anitabeauty(f): 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
anitabeauty:
Group known as Sisters Circle Nigeria has embarked on road show to enlighten women on the need for greater participation in politics and to protest the ugly notion that Imo girls are corrupt and wayward.
The road show which was held last week Friday, the 1st of August, commenced at the NTA premises Owerri and terminated at control post, by Assumpta round about. Addressing newsmen at the rally, the convener of the five thousand female youth match and leader of Sisters Circle Nigeria, Mrs. Peace-Charles Egbujor stated that they are matching for equity, justice and female emancipation, and more importantly, to correct the seeming discriminations against women and the perspectives in which women are perceived.
She regretted that the way people see women in Owerri in particular and Imo state in general as mostly prostitutes is a false representation of Imo women, and there was great need to protest against such.

She also noted that the many federal government tertiary institutions around Owerri, which offers admission to Nigerians from different states, among which are some of the ladies that engage in the prostitution also points to the fact that Imo ladies are not prostitutes, thereby pointing on the need to let the world know that Imo women are great women and positive minded, through the road match.
On the marginalization of women in the political scheme of things, especially in elective political offices, Mrs. Egbujor advocated greater women participation in governance, especially in elective political offices, noting that opportunities must be given to women to occupy leadership positions.
- See more at: http://themoment.com.ng/national/item/1519-sisters-circle-embarks-on-women-enlighten#sthash.i1YuEJP6.dpuf
Re: People View Imo State Women As Mostly Prostitutes- Sisters Circle Nigeria by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
Op, no vex o. If you say the show commenced last week Friday on the 1st of August and today na Saturday 27th June, then I go suggest make you stop to take whatever strong thing you take before posting this topic. Na advice

2 Likes

Re: People View Imo State Women As Mostly Prostitutes- Sisters Circle Nigeria by Minet16(m): 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
j
Re: People View Imo State Women As Mostly Prostitutes- Sisters Circle Nigeria by Zonacom(m): 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
Chino stop this. It's evil
Re: People View Imo State Women As Mostly Prostitutes- Sisters Circle Nigeria by Tolexander: 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
I think they should also embark on the road show on NL, base on how unfair Berem is treated here, even by her people.
Re: People View Imo State Women As Mostly Prostitutes- Sisters Circle Nigeria by Bekwarra(m): 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
Owerri soup is not for a poor man.

2 Likes

Re: People View Imo State Women As Mostly Prostitutes- Sisters Circle Nigeria by CentralIntels: 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
natas22:
I have dated IMO gals but to be honest they are not faithful at all, the only thing that attracts them is material things. You can meet an IMO lady and sleep with her the same day and majority of gals in Lagos motels are IMO gals
I pray they will have a change of heart because men generally see IMO gals as girls for clubbing not for marriage.
www.

even though you are very correct with your points but what can be done to stop this ugly trend in Imo state?
Re: People View Imo State Women As Mostly Prostitutes- Sisters Circle Nigeria by anitabeauty(f): 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
Bekwarra:
Owerri soup is not for a poor man.

you mean that shiit they cook in the name of soup? you guys are eating rubbish in that state.
Re: People View Imo State Women As Mostly Prostitutes- Sisters Circle Nigeria by natas22: 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
CentralIntels:

even though you are very correct with your points but what can be done to stop this ugly trend in Imo state?

Bro its in there blood, the best thing to do is to avoid marrying them just have fun with them that's all and watch off for Edo delta abia and calabar majority of them are like IMO gals.
www.
Re: People View Imo State Women As Mostly Prostitutes- Sisters Circle Nigeria by CentralIntels: 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
I disagree with you on the canceled part. I can marry from any of those states you mentioned but imo state. Marrying an imo state girl is not different from marrying a prostitute.

natas22:

Bro its in there blood, the best thing to do is to avoid marrying them just have fun with them that's all and watch off for Edo delta abia and calabar majority of them are like IMO gals.
www.
Re: People View Imo State Women As Mostly Prostitutes- Sisters Circle Nigeria by natas22: 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
CentralIntels:
I disagree with you on the canceled part. I can marry from any of those states you mentioned but imo state. Marrying an imo state girl is not different from marrying a prostitute.

Bro should I start to analyse those girls from the states I mentioned bro am a bad ass guy I know gals trust me on that one those gals are not for marriage.
www.
Re: People View Imo State Women As Mostly Prostitutes- Sisters Circle Nigeria by Udmaster(m): 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
CentralIntels:
Marrying an imo state girl is not different from marrying a prostitute.

you are very silly for making this statement.. You deserve a BAN..OP.. BAN THIS HEGOAT..

2 Likes

Re: People View Imo State Women As Mostly Prostitutes- Sisters Circle Nigeria by CentralIntels: 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
what i mean is that imo state is a no go area for any sane person to venture to marry. Those other places are not as bad as imo state girls. you can get an imo girl now and sleep with her almost immediately. They are cheap and worthless even as a se.x mate.

natas22:

Bro should I start to analyse those girls from the states I mentioned bro am a bad ass guy I know gals trust me on that one those gals are not for marriage.
www.
Re: People View Imo State Women As Mostly Prostitutes- Sisters Circle Nigeria by anitabeauty(f): 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
Udmaster:
you are very silly for making this statement.. You deserve a BAN..OP.. BAN THIS HEGOAT..

Did he lie? I think he made a valid point
Re: People View Imo State Women As Mostly Prostitutes- Sisters Circle Nigeria by anitabeauty(f): 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
natas22:
www.

o boy you dey waka oo cheesy
Re: People View Imo State Women As Mostly Prostitutes- Sisters Circle Nigeria by natas22: 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
CentralIntels:
what i mean is that imo state is a no go area for any sane person to venture to marry. Those other places are not as bad as imo state girls. you can get an imo girl now and sleep with her almost immediately. They are cheap and worthless even as a se.x mate.

Yea in the rating they are number one but abia hmmm another wahala could you imagine my gf, hot die told me am free to sleep with her sister and any time the sis comes to lag she will be calling me the same chicks are from abia. This is my personal life am discussing online so bro I don't want to further more just don't waste your time with such girls.
www.
Re: People View Imo State Women As Mostly Prostitutes- Sisters Circle Nigeria by CentralIntels: 9:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
natas22:
www.
abagworo lol

spot on

Re: People View Imo State Women As Mostly Prostitutes- Sisters Circle Nigeria by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ashawo wey dey call another woman ashawo. grin
This nl sef.

2 Likes

Re: People View Imo State Women As Mostly Prostitutes- Sisters Circle Nigeria by Udmaster(m): 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
anitabeauty:

Did he lie? I think he made a valid point
just take a look at yourself trying to defend him..
Re: People View Imo State Women As Mostly Prostitutes- Sisters Circle Nigeria by natas22: 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
anitabeauty:

o boy you dey waka oo cheesy
Girl is all vanity upon vanity, this days am looking for a God fearing lady not a church attendant but a lady who have a strong relationship with God.
www.
Re: People View Imo State Women As Mostly Prostitutes- Sisters Circle Nigeria by Eshinwaju: 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
The main problem is not so much of IMO girls only......but d truth is dat ibos r very strong in prostitution n in d drugs trade.... cheesy...please 'murderators' don't ban me....I am just saying facts.....no offence...

2 Likes

Re: People View Imo State Women As Mostly Prostitutes- Sisters Circle Nigeria by natas22: 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
Udmaster:
just take a look at yourself trying to defend him..
Bro pls stop all your hate comments THEY ARE TELLING YOU THE TRUTH IMO girls majority are pros and SL..t
www.
Re: People View Imo State Women As Mostly Prostitutes- Sisters Circle Nigeria by anitabeauty(f): 9:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
natas22:

Girl is all vanity upon vanity, this days am looking for a God fearing lady not a church attendant but a lady who have a strong relationship with God.
www.

just avoid imo state girls if you want to get a marriageable girl. once you avoid imo state girls then chances are that you will get a good girl that is not a prostitute
Re: People View Imo State Women As Mostly Prostitutes- Sisters Circle Nigeria by CentralIntels: 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
natas22:

Bro pls stop all your hate comments THEY ARE TELLING YOU THE TRUTH IMO girls majority are pros and SL..t
www.

Re: People View Imo State Women As Mostly Prostitutes- Sisters Circle Nigeria by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
Man wey carry prick fuccck ashawo dey train the ashawo wey him go finally marry.EVERY SATURDAY PLENTY ASHAWO DEY MARRY. cheesy.Una gi dance tire with refurbished wife material ashawo FOR NAIJA . UNA SISTERS WEY STILL BE ASHAWO GO STILL MARRY N'AFA JESUS! AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: People View Imo State Women As Mostly Prostitutes- Sisters Circle Nigeria by Udmaster(m): 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
natas22:

www.
which state are you from?
Re: People View Imo State Women As Mostly Prostitutes- Sisters Circle Nigeria by natas22: 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
CentralIntels:
abagworo lol

spot on
What's abagworo if its an offensive word I don't care.majority of gals I have dated they all came to me I never toasted them for a day I have all the social amenities they needed so not my fault my dear brother.
www.
Re: People View Imo State Women As Mostly Prostitutes- Sisters Circle Nigeria by anitabeauty(f): 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
EggovinMma:
Man wey carry prick fuccck ashawo dey train the ashawo wey him go finally marry.EVERY SATURDAY PLENTY ASHAWO DEY MARRY. cheesy.Una gi dance tire with refurbished wife material ashawo FOR NAIJA . UNA SISTERS WEY STILL BE ASHAWO GO STILL MARRY N'AFA JESUS! AMEN.

are you implying that it is in order for imo state to continue to breed child prostitutes?
Re: People View Imo State Women As Mostly Prostitutes- Sisters Circle Nigeria by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
EggovinMma:
Ashawo wey dey call another woman ashawo. grin
This nl sef.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na so we see am ooooo cheesy
Asiri everywhere about who but Imo women by women grin
Op, pelee, God will give you back what Imo women took from you if you repent sad grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: People View Imo State Women As Mostly Prostitutes- Sisters Circle Nigeria by CentralIntels: 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nah! abagworo is like exclamation in Itshekri. I got amazed at your exploitscheesy

natas22:

What's abagworo if its an offensive word I don't care.majority of gals I have dated they all came to me I never toasted them for a day I have all the social amenities they needed so not my fault my dear brother.
www.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Not Involved In Any Serious Road Traffic Crash - FRSC / Nnamdi Kanu: Justice Or Peace / We Will Not Disband ESN - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.