Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,478 members, 7,781,397 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:46 PM

HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (63980 Views)

Notore Graduate Engineering Trainee Aptitude Test / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sadewodu(m): 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
The heart is beating so fast!!! It might skip a beat!!! But when would these pple likely contact us!!! Am extremely tired of waiting!!!
Oluwa is involved!!!
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by clemyy(m): 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
Leave an open mind

2 Likes

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
sadewodu:
The heart is beating so fast!!! It might skip a beat!!! But when would these pple likely contact us!!! Am extremely tired of waiting!!!
Oluwa is involved!!!

Likely tmw as tmw is d last day of the week. Do u have an idea hw many pple they would take? We were not many na dey should take us all since they are expanding embarassed
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by chucktriceey(m): 9:56am On Jul 16, 2015
Hasn't anyone been called ?? Abi na coded stuff levels ......
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by patston(m): 10:05am On Jul 16, 2015
@PrivateRyan, we are all hoping, and yes we weren't much, and yes I think they have the capacity to take us all and yes they have been expanding and still pursuing expansion. So let's just pray and hope they see it the way we do too, cos my brother, it's not easy out here.
PrivateRyan:

Likely tmw as tmw is d last day of the week. Do u have an idea hw many pple they would take? We were not many na dey should take us all since they are expanding embarassed
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 16, 2015
patston:
@PrivateRyan, we are all hoping, and yes we weren't much, and yes I think they have the capacity to take us all and yes they have been expanding and still pursuing expansion. So let's just pray and hope they see it the way we do too, cos my brother, it's not easy out here.

Very true bro. It's gonna turn out all good. My spider sense tells me they are typing offer letters

4 Likes

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Obaprosper: 8:50am On Jul 17, 2015
Has anyone told u he/she has been contacted?
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sadewodu(m): 10:07am On Jul 17, 2015
Are u sure they have contacted successful candidates? Omo make harps no go do rough play ooooo!!!
but its not possible make dem no select any nairalander if at all they have made any selection. & if any1 has been contacted, pls spill the beans so we will knw watz xup rather than keeping it to urself!!! Biko!!!!
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by doziej84: 10:34am On Jul 17, 2015
for those that made it to the interviews

what were the questions like?

the interviews have long been concluded, so open up & discuss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by chucktriceey(m): 10:39am On Jul 17, 2015
The guys that had their interview by 2pm, how many names were on the list , as for the 12 Pm batch i saw 48 names
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Chocolatees: 10:43am On Jul 17, 2015
chucktriceey:
The guys that had their interview by 2pm, how many names were on the list , as for the 12 Pm batch i saw 48 names

The names for both 12 noon and 2pm were combined on one list. You said "you heard successful candidates have been contacted". Can you confirm who you heard from or is this only an assumption?

1 Like

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by chucktriceey(m): 10:44am On Jul 17, 2015
doziej84:

for those that made it to the interviews

what were the questions like?

the interviews have long been concluded, so open up & discuss.
Why do u want to work for harps ?
What is your career goal?
What is your greatest weakness ?
How do u think your voice can be heard in a hall field with a lot of trainees ?
What do you know about harps?
Are u up for relocation if eventually hired ?
Any question for us .., just one ?..
The summary of all what I was asked by the two panels

1 Like

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by chucktriceey(m): 10:47am On Jul 17, 2015
Chocolatees:

The names for both 12 noon and 2pm were combined on one list. You said "you heard successful candidates have been contacted". Can you confirm who you heard from or is this only an assumption?
Relax......someone pulled a hard stunt on me , believe me your name shall be amongst the first 10 names to be called while mine go be first .....
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Chocolatees: 10:52am On Jul 17, 2015
To All: I implore everyone to kindly not post any false information here especially at this stage where everyone is at the edge of their seats. This is not the period of false prophets, "reliable source" and the likes of the jokes.

If you have any valid first hand information such as you were contacted directly,please let us know.

Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
Chocolatees:

To All: I implore everyone to kindly not post any false information here especially at this stage where everyone is at the edge of their seats. This is not the period of false prophets, "reliable source" and the likes of the jokes.

If you have any valid first hand information such as you were contacted directly,please let us know.

Thanks.

They've not called yet.
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Obaprosper: 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
Thank God ooo... I almost fainted wit dat false information... I'm employed already sha.
No qualms..
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by summersetsalways(f): 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
Obaprosper:
Thank God ooo... I almost fainted wit dat false information... I'm employed already sha.
No qualms..
We have seen u.

1 Like

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 19, 2015
summersetsalways:

We have seen u.
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sadewodu(m): 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
Yawning!!!!
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sirv2(m): 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
Sum1 pls assist me, i scored 58 in d numerical and 47 in the verbal, pls is dis a poor score? Cos i havnt received any update frm harps
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by tobybasten(m): 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
sirv2:
Sum1 pls assist me, i scored 58 in d numerical and 47 in the verbal, pls is dis a poor score? Cos i havnt received any update frm harps
Lolzzz, baba can't you read the previous posts..... When people are waiting for there call.
U are talking about level2.
God go do better.
#hustlecontinues

2 Likes

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
sirv2:

Be very careful
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by oyesdeen777(m): 6:32am On Jul 21, 2015
pls as regards d Harps Graduate trainee, i ll like to knw their cut off, though I score 50% both in verbal and Numeric and didnt get a text or mail for d third phase but wld still like to knw incase anoda chance surfaced. :-Xpls as regards d Harps Graduate trainee, i ll like to knw their cut off, though I score 50% both in verbal and Numeric and didnt get a text or mail for d third phase but wld still like to knw incase anoda chance surfaced.
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by chucktriceey(m): 9:49am On Jul 21, 2015
oyesdeen777:
pls as regards d Harps Graduate trainee, i ll like to knw their cut off, though I score 50% both in verbal and Numeric and didnt get a text or mail for d third phase but wld still like to knw incase anoda chance surfaced. :-Xpls as regards d Harps Graduate trainee, i ll like to knw their cut off, though I score 50% both in verbal and Numeric and didnt get a text or mail for d third phase but wld still like to knw incase anoda chance surfaced.
From several indications 75 might just have been the cut off mark for the first two phases but for the last phase which was conducted at Ikeja, I Believe they selected the best 48 scores cos if they had used a cut off mark system , a lot of people could have made it to the interview stage.
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by nonnysmiles: 11:11am On Jul 21, 2015
Any info yet? Has anyone been contacted after the panel interviews?
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by patston(m): 11:17am On Jul 21, 2015
I am sure everybody here knows that unless anyone receives an invite that explicitly states that the invite must be kept confidential, Nairaland will know. We all are feeling the same way you are feeling, just stay calm till we get word from HARPS!!!
nonnysmiles:
Any info yet? Has anyone been contacted after the panel interviews?

1 Like

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by chucktriceey(m): 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
Not like am being pessimistic But guys what if Harps selected only 5 trainees , are there no chances that those 5 are not nairalanders....Cos, it has never taken them this long to call people back..In essence , peeps just keep an open mind about this and don't risk hoping on ....before 911 calls
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by patston(m): 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
Haba, this place don turn network now, one person go sabi one person wey sabi one person... In fact this your own pass pessimism, e dey resemble paranoia!!!! Let all all (48) be hopeful... 11:59 is not the same thing as 12:00!
chucktriceey:
Not like am being pessimistic But guys what if Harps selected only 5 trainees , are there no chances that those 5 are not nairalanders....Cos, it has never taken them this long to call people back..In essence , peeps just keep an open mind about this and don't risk hoping on ....before 911 calls

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Graduate/management/executive Trainee/entry Level Vacancies Thread / Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.