Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (64131 Views)

Notore Graduate Engineering Trainee Aptitude Test / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
aegis86:
Expect messages/phone calls by Thur/fri for the successful candidates only..Successful candidates who receive the calls/email/text this weekend should be 80% sure they're getting in for the training program..Be aware that the training will start towards the end of the month of July...The cut off has been known but am sorry guys I cannot reveal cuz I do not want to generate unnecessary emotions from any individual.Be rest assured that some of you have been selected...Cheers!
haaaa!!! you've generated anxiety. please just lets know if numerical above 60 and verbal above 45 have any hope. cry
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Jeromejnr(m): 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
jony247:

It would be nice. But dont you think those that made up to that score are very many?

They are not much. That is why the cut off has been toned down.
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Actually the cut off is 51%.

Reliable source.
if your source is true, is it an average of both or 51% in each section? embarassed
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Jeromejnr(m): 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
Pinkylilly:
if your source is true, is it an average of both or 51% in each section? embarassed

Don't be scared. I'm talking of the average of both. cheesy wink

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
Expect mails and a follow up call tmw by 10am. Chat follows on friday. Program to start upper week. Cut off is 75 percent as an average of both sections. If u don't have up to this then u should be considering other options by now. No 100 percent will be called. We willl see if I'm fake by tmw morning

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Jeromejnr(m): 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
Chai! See as some ppl dey read my comments.

Do I look like HARPS HR? smiley

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by dest4real(m): 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
PrivateRyan:
Expect mails and a follow up call tmw by 10am. Chat follows on friday. Program to start upper week. Cut off is 75 percent as an average of both sections. If u don't have up to this then u should be considering other options by now. No 100 percent will be called. We willl see if I'm fake by tmw morning

Dear Uncle,

U can lie ehn...Very fake!

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Jeromejnr(m): 6:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
PrivateRyan:

Dear Saving PrivateRyan,

Its not true.

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by dest4real(m): 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
Average score of 55%

Except if am not a born prophet!
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Jeromejnr(m): 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
dest4real:
Average score of 55%

Except if am not a born prophet!

Thank God me sef be prophet.

Its 50 upwards.

Congrats to those that scored 50 upwards in advance.
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by dest4real(m): 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Thank God me sef be prophet.
Its 50 upwards.
Congrats to those that scored 50 upwards in advance.
U can lie ehn...
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Jeromejnr(m): 6:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
dest4real:

U can lie ehn...

Time will tell wink

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by jony247(m): 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
From a reliable source, no cut off mark.. They are selecting first 20 with the highest score. So, Lets not think about cut off. This to me means that if your average is less than 70, be thinking.

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Jeromejnr(m): 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
jony247:
From a reliable source, no cut off mark.. They are selecting first 20 with the highest score. So, Lets not think about cut off. This to me means that if your average is less than 70, be thinking.

Why is it your source gives you different info every time?

Is it this easy to get a source from HARPS ..This one that everyone has a source every time.
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by aegis86: 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
lets be logical for once,it's quite clear without any silly doubt that the first test was quite simple and that a 12 year old could have aced it 100%?..Don't you all think those thousands of people who had enrolled for this program could have scored 100% thereby denting the chances of others who scored even 75%?...But to most people's surprise,he who scored 75% was picked for the next stage,why do u think that happened?...simple!..because contrary to what we had assumed,less than 15% scored 100%,giving others with lower scores d chance to be called for the next stage...In every assessment,especially one that has to do wit employment,there isn't anything called a "cut off mark" really...something like dat only exists if and only if results have been compiled and the general performance ascertained thereby creating a "benchmark" for selection..So if HARPS needs 100 candidates and out of 500 who enrolled,the highest score was 20,the next best score to 20 till it gets to the 100th person will be selected and the rest left out...That's how candidates are been selected.So if u think you scored 25% n 39%,chances are almost 70% of people had scored the same or even below,so ur chances are great!..But if like 70% scores very high like 70% to 80% in both exercises,then d benchmark will be raised except d next best person scores very low.

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by dest4real(m): 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
jony247:

Dear Uncle,

If U're not a prophet, there is no reliable source!

Are U a learner, the selection process has been handed over to a UK testing firm...are U in UK...

U're fake jor!

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ohnaigee(m): 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
o.k......

Think it's just about time to burst the bubble

Scored close to 90 Stage 1, less than 50 in both stage 2 cry

Till whenever they decide to give feedback: NO ONE KNOWS the selection criteria!!! cool
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by dest4real(m): 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
ohnaigee:
o.k......

Till whenever they decide to give feedback: NO ONE KNOWS the selection criteria!!! cool
Dear Uncle,
We don't understand you!
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Jeromejnr(m): 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
dest4real:

Dear Uncle,

We don't understand you!

I actually didn't see him burst any bubble in that comment.

I think he misplaced d bubble grin
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by jony247(m): 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
dest4real:

Dear Uncle,

If U're not a prophet, there is no reliable source!

Are U a learner, the selection process has been handed over to a UK testing firm...are U in UK...

U're fake jor!
I hope it is fake so I will dance shoki.
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by kaysunnex: 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
aegis86:
lets be logical for once,it's quite clear without any silly doubt that the first test was quite simple and that a 12 year old could have aced it 100%?..Don't you all think those thousands of people who had enrolled for this program could have scored 100% thereby denting the chances of others who scored even 75%?...But to most people's surprise,he who scored 75% was picked for the next stage,why do u think that happened?...simple!..because contrary to what we had assumed,less than 15% scored 100%,giving others with lower scores d chance to be called for the next stage...In every assessment,especially one that has to do wit employment,there isn't anything called a "cut off mark" really...something like dat only exists if and only if results have been compiled and the general performance ascertained thereby creating a "benchmark" for selection..So if HARPS needs 100 candidates and out of 500 who enrolled,the highest score was 20,the next best score to 20 till it gets to the 100th person will be selected and the rest left out...That's how candidates are been selected.So if u think you scored 25% n 39%,chances are almost 70% of people had scored the same or even below,so ur chances are great!..But if like 70% scores very high like 70% to 80% in both exercises,then d benchmark will be raised except d next best person scores very low.
That explains it dude. Your reasoning level is great. Your post about NYSC, I quoted you. Please read it and do the needful because I'm waiting.

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by kingdaxn: 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
This thread ehn! !!
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by kingdaxn: 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
aegis86:

Correct!!!

But I think 55 or 6O ll be fair enough to get to the next stage especially with the scores have seen so far...

#teamharps#
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Chocolatees: 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
jony247:

All of you with your "reliable" source
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by jony247(m): 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
kingdaxn:

Correct!!!

But I think 55 or 6O ll be fair enough to get to the next stage especially with the scores have seen so far...

#teamharps#
hope 59.5 will be approximated to 60 cos thats my average.

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by lantessy(m): 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
jony247:
hope 59.5 will be approximated to 60 cos thats my average.
It can't be approximated.

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by aegis86: 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
kaysunnex:

That explains it dude. Your reasoning level is great. Your post about NYSC, I quoted you. Please read it and do the needful because I'm waiting.
Thanks for your quote,I and my crew were just trying to canvass against the discrimination of the NYSC exemption certificate if any ever existed,we believe every Nigerian deserves an equal opportunity at employment...I will contact you.
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by summersetsalways(f): 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
This one all of you have sources in this recruitment process,what happens to those without sources?me don't like any recruitment with. various sources,it most definitely turns out to be full of underground practices,jeopardized results,man know who,and lack of integrity in d general final selection,my advise to those of u without sources,jes don't let them break ur heart cos I can see so much enthusiasm here.

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ohnaigee(m): 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
o.k......

Dear Uncle,

We don't understand you![/quote]

How you wan take understand?

Wen you r denser than density itself to call everyone and everything ur Uncle undecided

How are we even sure ur not a bot self?

Dear Uncle kor, Dear trend ni lipsrsealed

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ianog: 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
ohnaigee:
o.k......
Wen you r denser than density itself to call everyone and everything ur Uncle undecided
How am i sure ur not a bot self? Dear Uncle kor, Dear ***trend *** ni

Ewooo...see insult shocked shocked
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by dest4real(m): 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
ohnaigee:
o.k......

Till whenever they decide to give feedback: NO ONE KNOWS the
selection criteria!!! cool

Dear Uncle,

I'm not upset at your statement. I understand the tension here....am also aware that you weren't yourself while you were typing!

I wish you luck always!

How are we even sure ur not a bot self?

Dear Uncle kor, Dear trend ni lipsrsealed
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by dest4real(m): 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
ianog:

Ewooo...see insult shocked shocked

Dear Uncle,

It's part of the fun....don't mind him!

I wish U luck!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! / Graduate/management/executive Trainee/entry Level Vacancies Thread / LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It??

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49