Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:20 AM

Forum Game: Last Person To Post After Two Weeks of no new comments Wins - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Forum Game: Last Person To Post After Two Weeks of no new comments Wins (2624 Views)

FORUM Game: Last Word First! Winner Gets Instant Cash Reward!!! / The Last Person To Post On This Thread Wins / The Story Builder: The Last Person To Post On This Trend Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forum Game: Last Person To Post After Two Weeks of no new comments Wins by Fredzy7(m): 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hi Nlanders, I noticed that you guys are always hurrying to be the first-to-comment how about a game of patience nairaland is beginning to be about news and so on, there is no much interaction within members, so this is a fun game I came across on another forum...... the last person to post on the thread wins after two weeks of no other comments, and I added a few interesting rules, Users must only comment in third person e.g

Fredzy7 is going to start the game by saying let's do this or....
Fredzy7 says let's do this or....
Fredzy7 thinks this game is going to be fun

Just be creative find a way to use your username
Do not use your name unless it is the same as your username

If you fail to adhere to these rules at one time or the other you can't and Won't be named the winner and the game will continue

Fredzy7 is ready to play are you?

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Forum Game: Last Person To Post After Two Weeks of no new comments Wins by amani337(m): 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
me likey dis
Re: Forum Game: Last Person To Post After Two Weeks of no new comments Wins by Jboyossai(m): 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jboyossai says am ready for this game but come to think of it...what do i stand to gain sef??
Whats the prize for the winner??
Re: Forum Game: Last Person To Post After Two Weeks of no new comments Wins by Fredzy7(m): 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
Fredzy7 says it is a game for fun and should not be about wining a prize
Re: Forum Game: Last Person To Post After Two Weeks of no new comments Wins by flames007(m): 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jboyossai:
Jboyossai says am ready for this game but come to think of it...what do i stand to gain sef??
grin
Jboyossai:
one bittercola!
Re: Forum Game: Last Person To Post After Two Weeks of no new comments Wins by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
lorddrek says he is going to win
Re: Forum Game: Last Person To Post After Two Weeks of no new comments Wins by joyAA(f): 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
LTC cool kiss
Re: Forum Game: Last Person To Post After Two Weeks of no new comments Wins by Obinoscopy(m): 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
This is obinoscopy signing in. Today's his lucky day wink.
Re: Forum Game: Last Person To Post After Two Weeks of no new comments Wins by JAAY52: 11:20am On Jun 28, 2017
sad shocked embarassed undecided
Re: Forum Game: Last Person To Post After Two Weeks of no new comments Wins by Obinoscopy(m): 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
wink
Re: Forum Game: Last Person To Post After Two Weeks of no new comments Wins by elantraceey(f): 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
angry
Re: Forum Game: Last Person To Post After Two Weeks of no new comments Wins by jamace(m): 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
shocked
Re: Forum Game: Last Person To Post After Two Weeks of no new comments Wins by joyAA(f): 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
Yawnnnnn undecided
Re: Forum Game: Last Person To Post After Two Weeks of no new comments Wins by Eebrahym(m): 9:53am On Aug 30, 2017
I'm the winner

(1) (Reply)

Quiz Of The Day Just For Smart People Alone / How Many Flags Can You Name? / Shapes N Numbers: Voce Consegue Resolver?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.