Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,147 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. (56248 Views)

Picture: When Your Dad And Mum Are Professors Of English Language / When You Take A Drink At Party Which You Are Not Supposed To / Funny Picture : When This Is The Only Bus Going To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by adesbreath: 8:55am On Jun 28, 2015
Lol....
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by falad245: 8:55am On Jun 28, 2015
ok

Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by pumah07(m): 8:55am On Jun 28, 2015
his car will be history ....hehe
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 28, 2015
Hmmmnn
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by tallestniggur(m): 8:56am On Jun 28, 2015
R.I.p.
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by Feranmicharles(m): 8:57am On Jun 28, 2015
HungerBAD:
INTROVERT go get a Job.
ow the funniest part,the introvert is not a girl oembarassed he's a guyangry

1 Like

Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by Sobeautiful: 8:57am On Jun 28, 2015
Hahahahaaa, wahala deyooo
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by jessBoitumelo: 8:58am On Jun 28, 2015
Lol...original gobe. Please how do I save pictures on nairaland?
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 28, 2015
grin
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by jbaby265(f): 9:00am On Jun 28, 2015
some ladies dey cause dia wahala shaa..free d guy act as if notin happened till he comes home
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by nunzk: 9:00am On Jun 28, 2015
Me answer? Hell no. Not till I get home.
TrishaP:
Let him come out first.
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by Sobeautiful: 9:00am On Jun 28, 2015
Nuezha:
...and then you will get a shocker of your life when the Armed Robber who snatched it a moment earlier comes out with his gangs.
Another hahahahahaaaa

1 Like

Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by Vodkka(m): 9:01am On Jun 28, 2015
grin ....d gal resemble rokiatu
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by hotgunz(m): 9:03am On Jun 28, 2015
Sumone called hersef introvert u still d ask her for frdship, go get a job? She s idle so NL s her hobby
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by bamosagie(m): 9:03am On Jun 28, 2015
INTROVERT:

Who needs a job when pops is a petroleum products marketer. tongue tongue shey u agree. grin

Which of the pops, biological or sugar?

3 Likes

Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by Spells(m): 9:04am On Jun 28, 2015
Only a low self esteemed girl will do dat cos they don't know their worth....same goes to the guys...
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by ZeezaRapture(m): 9:04am On Jun 28, 2015
HungerBAD:
INTROVERT go get a Job.

seconded!
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by berrystunn(m): 9:05am On Jun 28, 2015
hahaha, which state? maybe na armed robbers, kidnappers or boko.
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by Cyriloha(m): 9:06am On Jun 28, 2015
Ladybianca:
Lol, funny...........girls re nt smiling o
hahaha Bro they don't give empty threats oooiiiiii
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 28, 2015
feldido:

Just how do u do it? Sometimes I wonder how u read and comment in seconds...
She only registered on 3rd June 2015! and have spent nearly 7days online!
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by nelcliff(m): 9:07am On Jun 28, 2015
Just passing by
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by Nicepoker(m): 9:07am On Jun 28, 2015
Introvert u will never come out as a mod on this forum. That's ur target I know.
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 28, 2015
I laugh in spanish grin angry

Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by youngay: 9:08am On Jun 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
grin
get a life pls. you everywhere
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by roufy235(m): 9:10am On Jun 28, 2015
grin
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by ChynoBEATS: 9:10am On Jun 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
grin

You again........ N i wake up b4 u o.............. I was online b4 u sef........come wat is it gan sef??
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by niceguy7(m): 9:10am On Jun 28, 2015
Dont u people go to church? undecided
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by kelvyn7: 9:10am On Jun 28, 2015
see the okorlor wey she carry

the next thing is to pour him acid (cos dats d trend now)

men have now become an an endangered species

God help us ooo

ladies hav been a thorn on our flesh from time immemorial. even Adam has testimonies grin
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by Oskilala: 9:11am On Jun 28, 2015
INTROVERT:

Who needs a job when pops is a petroleum products marketer. tongue tongue shey u agree. grin

grin kidnapping undaway!
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by omojesu202(m): 9:12am On Jun 28, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

can I be your friend?
if u ask like this then you'll be acting like a wussie.
correction: I want to be your friend
can u spot d difference? asking n telling...
Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by INTROVERT(f): 9:12am On Jun 28, 2015
Feranmicharles:
ow the funniest part,the introvert is not a girl oembarassed he's a guyangry

I am boy, am a robot, am lalasticlala / gf, am jobless someone even said am Seun yesterday angry. You keep following me page to page like a fly following a corpse maybe you can help me hold my phone while I type. Next thing someone will do is to open a thread for me.

Why don't you all focus on the topic and not INTROVERT. obviously men boys don't like when a lady is in a leading role or top spot.

IVE NOTICED YOU OKAY.

1 Like

Re: Picture: When You Find Bae's Car Somewhere It's Not Supposed To Be. by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 28, 2015
gobe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You Have A Baby With A Yahoo Guy / Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) / Fictitious Chats Between Obasanjo And Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.