Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas (18594 Views)

What Happened Between Nnamdi Kanu And Rochas Okorocha Yesterday / Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos / Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Abagworo(m): 11:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
It is obvious and needs no further explanation. I believe envy is the major reason. There is a fear of the next Igbo President being from Imo State and the need to do everything possible to stop it. It is quite shameful. They have done all they could to downplay Okorocha's unmatchable track records but reality stares them in the face. They found able partners in gullible Mbaise people I must admit but greater population of Igbos know the truth. All the fake news about Imo State is from them and many Imo people just keep shut. I am not the type that sees evil and keep quiet.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by bolabolakemi(f): 11:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
Abagworo:
It is obvious and needs no further explanation. I believe envy is the major reason. There is a fear of the next Igbo President being from Imo State and the need to do everything possible to stop it. It is quite shameful. They have done all they could to downplay Okorocha's unmatchable track records but reality stares them in the face. They found able partners in gullible Mbaise people I must admit but greater population of Igbos know the truth. All the fake news about Imo State is from them and many Imo people just keep shut. I am not the type that sees evil and keep quiet.

Someone is economical with the truth here... Rochas is fake, owing workers, contractors,... so what is the basis for his popularity ?

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by apogeez(m): 11:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
bolabolakemi:

Someone is economical with the truth here... Rochas is fake, owing workers, contractors,... so what is the basis for his popularity ?
lies man

3 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by STANPASQUAL(m): 11:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
what can Imo have that Anambra is possibly envious of?? guy check ur head and stop being economical with d truth!!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
CentralIntels:
Cursed b.astard. Anambrans are not interested in u and ur ordinary imo state because we all know that the only thing that can come out from imo state is child prostitution.

I know it will not be long before u cry blue murder. Until u learn to mind ur business in ur useless imo state then I will keep attacking u with the harsh truth about ur useless imo state.

As for igbo presidency, igbos will rather present a non igbo than present a fat useless clueless buffoon called okorosha. Aside that igbos have a lot of sane lettered performers to front when the time comes. Okorosha is not even on the first 10 igbos for such office.

Just look at how he had grinded his ordinary imo state to a halt.

I can't wish my enemy an okorosha

[s][/s]

ogbeni abeg take am easy on OP...
OP go gather more facts abi points..
Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by CentralIntels: 12:01am On Jun 28, 2015
Abagworo is a well known cursed animal and should be treated as such. I will be here for him. I will make nairaland very hot for him from now on.

skidoox:

ogbeni abeg take am easy on OP...
OP go gather more facts abi points..

14 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Buchukwu: 12:01am On Jun 28, 2015
OP is the most useless person i'll ever seen in this thread.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by CentralIntels: 12:08am On Jun 28, 2015
Imagine an ordinary imo state with its poor prostitution infested population. Just save ur breath and allow me clip this I.diots' wings

As at the time Anambra started producing leaders imo state was still busy carrying our bags, so how does he think it will change now. cheesy

STANPASQUAL:
what can Imo have that Anambra is possibly envious of??
guy check ur head and stop being economical with d truth!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by levelszik(m): 12:09am On Jun 28, 2015
Dude can u imagine the kind of a thread u created. The fact that u are igbo makes it hurt the most. I just realized chino was right all these while. Your case has no remedy again I swear. Kachifo

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by CentralIntels: 12:12am On Jun 28, 2015
What I sat down to see about the cursed abagworo most of u cannot see it even if u stand on the Iroko tree.

levelszik:
Dude can u imagine the kind of a thread u created. The fact that u are igbo makes it hurt the most. I just realized chino was right all these while. Your case has no remedy again I swear. Kachifo

1 Like

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by joeyfire(m): 12:15am On Jun 28, 2015
Abagworo:

What a worthless, wretched and distasteful beast u are abagworo. A useless parasite like rochas who has sworn that igbo land must be divided in the name of his ambition.

Igbo bu ofu go and die tout

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Ponponkon: 12:15am On Jun 28, 2015
Abagworo:
Have always seen you as an apostle of peace. Nke a na ebutekwa nkewa

1 Like

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by CSTR2: 12:18am On Jun 28, 2015
CentralIntels:
Imagine an ordinary imo state with its poor prostitution infested population. Just save ur breath and allow me clip this I.diots' wings

As at the time Anambra started producing leaders imo state was still busy carrying our bags, so how does he think it will change now.

Imo state is a sister state, you moronn and does not deserve this insult.
Very soon, yoruba people on nairaland will use it against you.
myopic idiott.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by CHM11: 12:19am On Jun 28, 2015
Biafra grin grin even amongst yourselves, some believe that they are better and higher than others!!!!

11 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by CentralIntels: 12:20am On Jun 28, 2015
Imo state is a useless and worthless state. Do you know that Amaechi referred to imo state as an ordinary state? As if he knew before. Lol

CSTR2:
Imo state is a sister state, you moronn and does not deserve this insult.
Very soon, yoruba people on nairaland will use it against you.
myopic idiott.

2 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by pazienza(m): 12:21am On Jun 28, 2015
Abagworo is not an Igboman. He majors in causing division amongst Ndiigbo. He isn't from Imo.

Only a stupid Anambra person will start saying trash about Imo, just because of Abagworo, who himself is neither Igbo nor from Imo state.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by CentralIntels: 12:23am On Jun 28, 2015
Abagworo is a Cursed imolite but I will cure him because I know his meds.

pazienza:
Abagworo is not an Igboman. He majors in causing division amongst Ndiigbo. He isn't from Imo.

Only a stupid Anambra person will start saying trash about Imo, just because of Abagworo, who himself is neither Igbo nor from Imo state.
Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by pazienza(m): 12:26am On Jun 28, 2015
Centraintels or whatever he calls himself does not represent the good Anambra people. No sane Imo person should misconstrue his "Imophobic" posts to represent that of Ndi Anambra. He is strictly on his own. He and Abagworo are nothing but agents of division.

Let's ridicule them, by ignoring them.

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by pazienza(m): 12:27am On Jun 28, 2015
CentralIntels:
Abagworo is a Cursed imolite but I will cure him because I know his meds.

You and Abagworo are two sides of the same coin. There is no difference between both of you.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by CSTR2: 12:30am On Jun 28, 2015
CHM11:
Biafra grin grin even amongst yourselves, some believe that they are better and higher than others!!!!
Now this is what happens when you throw your pearls before swines.

2 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by CHM11: 12:35am On Jun 28, 2015
CSTR2:
Now this is what happens when you throw your pearls before swines.
The Discrimination and Lording didn't start today..its been there since time indefinite...Anambrans believe they are higher than other igbos....God knows best as regards Biafra...

9 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Dreambeat: 12:36am On Jun 28, 2015
CentralIntels:

As at the time Anambra started producing leaders imo state was still busy carrying our bags, so how does he think it will change now. cheesy

Nwanne why don't you just attack Abagworo than writing the bolded.Please lets not make ourselves a laughing stock before our enemies just because of our political differences.He who has ears let him hear.Udo diri Umuigbo!

15 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by CSTR2: 12:38am On Jun 28, 2015
CHM11:

The Discrimination and Lording didn't start today..its been there since time indefinite...Anambrans believe they are higher than other igbos....God knows best as regards Biafra...
It's none of your business.
Focus on your neck of woods.

5 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by CHM11: 12:39am On Jun 28, 2015
Dreambeat:
Nwanne why don't you just attack Abagworo than writing the bolded.Please lets not make ourselves a laughing stock in front of our enemies just because of our political differences.He who has ears let him hear.Udo diri Umuigbo!

No need to pretend...You people are your own enemies....the day you all learn to accept every human being as equal and created by God as equal, that day you will feel liberated.
Work on these:
Hate

Arrogance

Pride!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by CHM11: 12:40am On Jun 28, 2015
CSTR2:
It's none of your business.
Focus on your neck of woods.

Money from oil still feeds your states...Oil gotten from my state!!!...so its my business grin

10 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by Dreambeat: 12:41am On Jun 28, 2015
It baffles me how people take artificial boundaries so serious that brothers forget that they are brothers.Tufiakwa!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by CSTR2: 12:42am On Jun 28, 2015
CHM11:

Money from oil still feeds your states...Oil gotten from my state!!!...so its my business grin
The SE receives the lowest allocation in this country.
Sorry, there are far bigger parasites for you to worry about.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by CHM11: 12:45am On Jun 28, 2015
CSTR2:
The SE receives the lowest allocation in this country.
Sorry, there are far bigger parasites for you to worry about.
Atleast you receive at all...
All parasites are parasites!!!...but the only problem with you guys is that you are not OK being the smaller parasites. You want Biafra with the SS so you can be the sole/major parasite.

GREED!!!!

17 Likes

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by CSTR2: 12:49am On Jun 28, 2015

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas by winniz: 12:55am On Jun 28, 2015
[s][/s]Abagworo:
It is obvious and needs no further explanation. I believe envy is the major reason. There is a fear of the next Igbo President being from Imo State and the need to do everything possible to stop it. It is quite shameful. They have done all they could to downplay Okorocha's unmatchable track records but reality stares them in the face. They found able partners in gullible Mbaise people I must admit but greater population of Igbos know the truth. All the fake news about Imo State is from them and many Imo people just keep shut. I am not the type that sees evil and keep quiet.[s][/s]

Useless bastard, which Anambra people hate Imo? which of the news about Rochas is fake? Is it his inability to pay workers Salaries or the conman free education he stopped immediately he won second term? Even Imolites despises Rochas so stop fooling yourself cos Rochas is nothing but a huge failure.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Only 8 Agencies Allowed To Operate At Nigerian Ports - NPA / FG Borrows N5trn From Pension Funds / Lagos Goes After Enforcement Agent’s Officers Seen Attacking Residents (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.