Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Henry Is Dying In Silence - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Henry Is Dying In Silence (3682 Views)

GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently / I Was Dying In Silence But Now I Have Decided To Speak Out And Maybe Get Help / I Am Dying In Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henry Is Dying In Silence by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 28, 2015
lol Hahahahahaha LMFAO pls op no vex for me, it's just kinda funny. well one thing you should know is you might kill yourself or fk your dk up in the course to increase the size to please a particular lady. learn to make YOUR WEAKNESS YOUR STRENGTH. I mean you can make her cum in so many ways though she might be the one with the problem ( her pusssii might be too wide) but you can learn other dickological skills to satisfy her once your dk is above 8inches.
Don't kill yourself over a mere pusssissi ok cos the fault might not be yours cos some girls puna fit swallow a pestle.
Re: Henry Is Dying In Silence by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 28, 2015
guy d size of ones dick doesn't matter,it's how u used it dat matters,am sure if you have d right techniques to satisfy your woman,she won't even notice that u have a small dick
Re: Henry Is Dying In Silence by henry255: 10:34am On Jun 28, 2015
jomile:
guy d size of ones dick doesn't matter,it's how u used it dat matters,am sure if you have d right techniques to satisfy your woman,she won't even notice that ur dick is small
Please tell me the right technique, maybe i'm not doing it right. I'd appreciate if u would share
Re: Henry Is Dying In Silence by UncleJudax(m): 10:49am On Jun 28, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

There's really nothing you can do about your dckk size; whoever says size doesn't matter is trying to console his/her self: size matters a lot. What a small dckk can do in 15mins, a large dckk can do in 5mins: and if the large dckk lasts 15mins, your girl will be speaking in tongues.

You are multiplying his problem. Don't kick a niccur when he is down cheesy grin
Re: Henry Is Dying In Silence by UncleJudax(m): 10:56am On Jun 28, 2015
pdf90:

Nigga that sounds very homosexual . No you can't but am sure your babe will testify . I struggle to keep it in my boxers and it can be embarrassing sometimes
There is nothing Homo about his Q. Since he is the one calling the shots, it is only right that he confirms that your size beats his before 'transferring' the Pussyy to you.

Hahahaha.
Re: Henry Is Dying In Silence by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 28, 2015
henry255:

Please tell me the right technique, maybe i'm not doing it right. I'd appreciate if u would share
Me share?I don't think so,I think d guys r in d best position to explain to you,as for me am just an innocent bystander
Re: Henry Is Dying In Silence by henry255: 11:11am On Jun 28, 2015
jomile:
Me share?I don't think so,I think d guys r in d best position to explain to you,as for me am just an innocent bystander
Ok you are at the receiving end. But you can tell how u recive it that makes u satisfied and can be generalized to other ladies. Don't be shy, just share
Re: Henry Is Dying In Silence by henry255: 11:12am On Jun 28, 2015
UncleJudax:

There is nothing Homo about his Q. Since he is the one calling the shots, it is only right that he confirms that your size beats his before 'transferring' the Pussyy to you.

Hahahaha.
Tnx bro
Re: Henry Is Dying In Silence by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 28, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

There's really nothing you can do about your dckk size; whoever says size doesn't matter is trying to console his/her self: size matters a lot. What a small dckk can do in 15mins, a large dckk can do in 5mins: and if the large dckk lasts 15mins, your girl will be speaking in tongues.

trust me when I say size doesn't matter,am speaking from experience wink
Re: Henry Is Dying In Silence by UncleJudax(m): 11:17am On Jun 28, 2015
henry255:

Tnx bro
Anytime.
Re: Henry Is Dying In Silence by kingsleychidosky: 11:18am On Jun 28, 2015
sinaj:
um... I will have to see ya pwick first to knw d kinda tablet to prescribe cool

like seriously, are you a prick doctor?
Re: Henry Is Dying In Silence by henry255: 11:25am On Jun 28, 2015
jomile:

Explain better. Is it pre-intimacy? Bc I don't do MouthAction (l*ck her pusssisssi) so what other technique. It hurts when u bleep a girl for the first time and she refuses to come back for another taste of it maybe of my dwarf d*ck size. Coach me
Re: Henry Is Dying In Silence by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 28, 2015
henry255:

Explain better. Is it pre-intimacy? Bc I don't do MouthAction (l*ck her pusssisssi) so what other technique. It hurts when u bleep a girl for the first time and she refuses to come back for another taste of it maybe of my dwarf d*ck size. Coach me
I don't like the mouth action part either,am not d one wit d skills,I just follow the rhythm
Re: Henry Is Dying In Silence by henry255: 11:50am On Jun 28, 2015
jomile:
I don't like the mouth action part either,am not d one wit d skills,I just follow the rhythm
But there's a special kind of feeling of satisfaction that u get, what ignites it
Re: Henry Is Dying In Silence by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
henry255:

But there's a special kind of feeling of satisfaction that u get, what ignites it
it has to do with d sweet caress,d whispers of loving words in each other's ears,all d sweet fore plays,wat u feel for each other,nd most especially d connection,with dese d lady will already be in cloud nine b4 d guy inserts his dick,nd by d time d guy enters her,she will be in heaven

1 Like

Re: Henry Is Dying In Silence by danduchi(m): 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
Try the jelqing exercise and also try to do morning jogging....
Re: Henry Is Dying In Silence by MaziOmenuko: 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
jomile:

Trust me dear, in terms of experience, it will take you more than a decade to experience a quarter of what I have experience in.

If you think size doesn't matter, then you're yet to fckk a real dckkk.

Take it from a sex addict.
Re: Henry Is Dying In Silence by xtervaganza(m): 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
boboLIL:
Y0u r d00med fr life....yhur mates craves t0 get a steady fl0w 0f inc0me(m0ni) and yhu r cravin fr a steady fl0w 0f sexual pleasure... In 0da w0rds, sit d0wn and questi0n yhur aim in dis life,,,,,
oponu, why are u mad? its like you dont even have a dick at all
Re: Henry Is Dying In Silence by dexy007(m): 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
jomile:
guy d size of ones dick doesn't matter,it's how u used it dat matters,am sure if you have d right techniques to satisfy your woman,she won't even notice that u have a small dick

Pls tel me u reside in Abj!
Re: Henry Is Dying In Silence by henry255: 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
danduchi:
Try the jelqing exercise and also try to do morning jogging....
How is that? Never heard that before
Re: Henry Is Dying In Silence by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
dexy007:

Pls tel me u reside in Abj!
sorry to disappoint you dear,am not
Re: Henry Is Dying In Silence by Captainswag225(m): 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
o.p does that mean ur dick size is below 6 inches? Hmmm, dis is a big problem. go seek herbal alternative then.
Re: Henry Is Dying In Silence by henry255: 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
Captainswag225:
o.p does that mean ur dick size is below 6 inches? Hmmm, dis is a big problem. go seek herbal alternative then.
Which do u recommend? Cos I cry in silent. Size matters oooh but others doubt it. Imagine having a size as small as that of a 9 yrs old boy. That's so embarrassing. If a girl wants to give me a head, going down there, she'd be like aahhh! This is too small'. Then my er*ction will go down in shame like a light girl with stage fright
Re: Henry Is Dying In Silence by Captainswag225(m): 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
henry255:

Which do u recommend? Cos I cry in silent. Size matters oooh but others doubt it. Imagine having a size as small as that of a 9 yrs old boy. That's so embarrassing. If a girl wants to give me a head, going down there, she'd be like aahhh! This is too small'. Then my erection will go down in shame like a light girl with stage fright
sorry bro, i know size matters alot thats why u need to go the best dick enhancing center. Not all dick enhancing drugs or methods have side effects
Re: Henry Is Dying In Silence by henry255: 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
Does jogging increase d*ck size?
Re: Henry Is Dying In Silence by trigar12(m): 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
That girl words does not sound like that of a good house wife, better move on to find a better girl ... Don't do anything to please dat chic, when the side effects starts showing very soon she will find a better man. In yoruba land we'll say "ti di baje, ti oni di loma da"
Re: Henry Is Dying In Silence by henry255: 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
trigar12:
That girl words does not sound like that of a good house wife, better move on to find a better girl ... Don't do anything to please dat chic, when the side effects starts showing very soon she will find a better man. In yoruba land we'll say "ti di baje, ti oni di loma da"
really?
Re: Henry Is Dying In Silence by danduchi(m): 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
henry255:
How is that? Never heard that before
The jelq is the backbone of every other penis enlargement exercise floating around on the Internet. If your goal is to improve the size and hardness of your penis, the jelq is the place to start! A penis enlargement exercise – Men have added up to 2 inches in length and girth, with dedicated jelqing exercise routines.* Jelqs are done for 5 – 20 minutes a day, 2 – 5 days a week.* ** A safe exercise – When performed correctly, with proper warm-up and cool down and not overdone, jelqing is completely safe. 1. LUBRICATE: Before you start jelqing, lubricate your penis with baby oil, vaseline, Enlargel, or another penis lubricant (see the list below). 2. ERECTION LEVEL: Bring your penis erection level to 50 – 75 percent by slightly stroking your penis. The penis should be relaxed enough that it’s easy to push blood through it. Never perform jelqing exercises with a full erection. 3. OK-GRIP: Use your thumb and main pointer finger to form an OK-grip (see the guide above for an example). 4. START AT BASE: Place the grip around the base of your penis, as close to your pubic bone as you can. 5. MOVE UP: With light pressure on the grip, slowly move it up your penis. The ideal jelqing pressure is one that does not hurt, but effectively pushes blood up the penis. 6. STOP BEFORE GLANS: Stop the grip directly before it reaches your glans. You have just completed one jelq! Each jelq should take approximately 2 to 3 seconds. 7. REPEAT: Once you’re done with one jelq, take your other hand and repeat the jelqing process.
Re: Henry Is Dying In Silence by danduchi(m): 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
henry255:
Does jogging increase d*ck size?
Jogging mostly in the morning is important in increasing the rate of blood flow to all part of ur body.... As u do ur jelqing exercise, u jog to help make ur penis tenacity..... Speaking from experience, am 8inch now from 6inch....increase my girth and also last long. I stopped taking sugar and took herbs to reduce my sugar content so to enhance perform. Thank me later when u follow these steps for 4weeks and observe changes
Re: Henry Is Dying In Silence by danduchi(m): 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
You can plead with ur beb and avoid sex for atleast 2wks...
- exercise regular
- do your jelqing exercise
- take herbs that reduces sugar content
Try two sex styles that make ur girl go wow
- first make her lay facing down,place a pillow under her hip and insert
- the best sex position to hit....face her upward,use a pillow under her ass, raise her legs up and bend it towards her neck....brother hit her with all ur might

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Bae Says You Can Go And Have Fun(picture) / Are You Single Or Taken? See His Awesome Reply / What's Your Say On This???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.