Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Girl Says She Can Be "Ordered On Phone" To Come And Provide Sex Services. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Says She Can Be "Ordered On Phone" To Come And Provide Sex Services. Photos (4033 Views)

'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says / Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Says She Can Be "Ordered On Phone" To Come And Provide Sex Services. Photos by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 28, 2015
Meet 23 year-old girl who can be ordered on phone to provide sex services angry

Whether you like them or not, they don't care. Whether you speak against them or not, they remain shameless as high class call girls who can be "ordered on phone" for sex services. sad

Emily B and Cookie Jane appeared on a TV channel and talked about how they make their money via mobile phone app. All that men will do is just bring out their phones, push the button and "order them" right away to provide sex services. When you give them a phone call, it doesn’t take long before they arrive at your chosen place to have sex with you and go back

"People can request bookings via the app and I can check them out," Emily told hosts Phil and Amanda on the TV while millions were watching. "We weren't forced into it," she says. "It was a career choice."

Is this not disgusting, friends?

Click to read full gist and see other photos….
https://www.mazech.com/girls_who_can_be_ordered_on_phone

**Friends, register @ mazech.com to have latest world news delivered straight to your email and further have a chance of winning $100.00
***Like us on Facebook to read updates as they happen grin

Re: Girl Says She Can Be "Ordered On Phone" To Come And Provide Sex Services. Photos by sinaj(f): 7:45am On Jun 28, 2015
na wa o!
diz one go provide both disease service o! sad

2 Likes

Re: Girl Says She Can Be "Ordered On Phone" To Come And Provide Sex Services. Photos by cornoil(m): 7:47am On Jun 28, 2015
It's everywhere now, Naija girls also professionals in that act now. These ones are even registered, proud of their jobs and maybe protect themselves, but Naija ones are so coded, that church girl, that alhaja on the street that looks like saint could be certified one, olosho.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Says She Can Be "Ordered On Phone" To Come And Provide Sex Services. Photos by Tolexander: 7:47am On Jun 28, 2015
Oloshos and ashewos will soon be giving out their business cards in few years time.
It is a prophesy and not a prediction!

2 Likes

Re: Girl Says She Can Be "Ordered On Phone" To Come And Provide Sex Services. Photos by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 28, 2015
Mtcheew... sad

End times...

Many things are going wrong in this world!

1 Like

Re: Girl Says She Can Be "Ordered On Phone" To Come And Provide Sex Services. Photos by Cutehector(m): 7:48am On Jun 28, 2015
At least she aint a pretender like some nairaland females....

6 Likes

Re: Girl Says She Can Be "Ordered On Phone" To Come And Provide Sex Services. Photos by NicxonXXX(m): 7:49am On Jun 28, 2015
Tolexander:
Oloshos and ashewos will soon be giving out their business cards in few years time.
It is a prophesy and not a prediction!
Bros if dem give you, shey you no go collect?
Re: Girl Says She Can Be "Ordered On Phone" To Come And Provide Sex Services. Photos by Princecalm(m): 7:50am On Jun 28, 2015
technology playing it's part to earth destruction
Re: Girl Says She Can Be "Ordered On Phone" To Come And Provide Sex Services. Photos by Jetjacky(m): 7:52am On Jun 28, 2015
They have ashawo school in america. Abeg, harlotry is a profession now over there. And it's good, more reasons not to have a girlfriend grin grin
Re: Girl Says She Can Be "Ordered On Phone" To Come And Provide Sex Services. Photos by Tolexander: 7:53am On Jun 28, 2015
NicxonXXX:

Bros if dem give you, shey you no go collect?
sure, I can't!
I don't do oloshos at all!

1 Like

Re: Girl Says She Can Be "Ordered On Phone" To Come And Provide Sex Services. Photos by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 28, 2015
Jetjacky:
They have ashawo school in america. Abeg, harlotry is a profession now over there. And it's good, more reasons not to have a girlfriend grin grin

lol, many, many, many things are going wrong in this world. No moral values again! cry cry cry

Gay marriage, etc... - https://www.mazech.com/same_sex_marriage

*These are last days...

1 Share

Re: Girl Says She Can Be "Ordered On Phone" To Come And Provide Sex Services. Photos by Jetjacky(m): 7:58am On Jun 28, 2015
Dont show me that! I hate gayism, don't show that bullshit. angry
mazech:

lol, many, many, many things are going wrong in this world. No moral values again! cry cry cry

Gay marriage, etc... - https://www.mazech.com/same_sex_marriage

*These are last days...
Re: Girl Says She Can Be "Ordered On Phone" To Come And Provide Sex Services. Photos by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 28, 2015
Jetjacky:
Dont show me that! I hate gayism, don't show that bullshit. angry

grin cheesy angry. Mtcheew...

This world is ending very fast, bro...

2 Likes

Re: Girl Says She Can Be "Ordered On Phone" To Come And Provide Sex Services. Photos by damiloladuke: 8:29am On Jun 28, 2015
we are in the information era where everything is done through apps

CHECK MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANNA LAUGH TIRE TODAY
Re: Girl Says She Can Be "Ordered On Phone" To Come And Provide Sex Services. Photos by MarvelJ: 8:51am On Jun 28, 2015
I'll love to design a portal for free for her... Someone should help me with her contact. cool
Re: Girl Says She Can Be "Ordered On Phone" To Come And Provide Sex Services. Photos by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 28, 2015
sinaj:
na wa o!

na u clean pass abisee your mungo park head!
Re: Girl Says She Can Be "Ordered On Phone" To Come And Provide Sex Services. Photos by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 28, 2015
sinaj:
na wa o!

they are descent and sweet unlike blacks
Re: Girl Says She Can Be "Ordered On Phone" To Come And Provide Sex Services. Photos by kunlesufyan(m): 11:52am On Jun 28, 2015
There are no jobs so people are advised to create jobs for them selves and the best way to do that is to look for solutions to peoples problems...there are so many konjified men out there ...this would surely sell....I can bet it will work in Nigeria, Abuja to be precise ...
Re: Girl Says She Can Be "Ordered On Phone" To Come And Provide Sex Services. Photos by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
The irony is that she said she's happy doing it, but won't want any of her daughters or sisters to do it. I don't understand....
Re: Girl Says She Can Be "Ordered On Phone" To Come And Provide Sex Services. Photos by 400billionman: 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
Are they GAYS ?
Re: Girl Says She Can Be "Ordered On Phone" To Come And Provide Sex Services. Photos by IamLEGEND1: 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
#SlütSciences
Re: Girl Says She Can Be "Ordered On Phone" To Come And Provide Sex Services. Photos by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
400billionman:
Are they GAYS ?

lol, I don't know, probably you need to ask her. However, it seems they're flexible. Whether man or woman they don't care, whoever calls they'll go, have sex with the person, take their money and go back home grin

Read more - https://www.mazech.com/girls_who_can_be_ordered_on_phone

Or, contact her on channel 4, but my hand no dey o oh smiley

Disgusting!!!!! Abomination!!!! angry sad
Re: Girl Says She Can Be "Ordered On Phone" To Come And Provide Sex Services. Photos by xtervaganza(m): 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
so wheres the news? dem type no de here?
Re: Girl Says She Can Be "Ordered On Phone" To Come And Provide Sex Services. Photos by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
They have mobile app you can install on your phone and call...and they'll show up right away. But please, DON'T DO THAT, BRO! cheesy
Re: Girl Says She Can Be "Ordered On Phone" To Come And Provide Sex Services. Photos by faith551(m): 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
VERY SOON DEM GO START TO ORDER SEX FOR JUMIA, OLX
Re: Girl Says She Can Be "Ordered On Phone" To Come And Provide Sex Services. Photos by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
cry cry cry

**Friends, register @ mazech.com to have latest world news delivered straight to your email and further have a chance of winning $100.00
***Like us on Facebook to read updates as they happen grin
***Follow us on Twitter @Mazech

(1) (Reply)

90% Of Ladies On Nairaland Are Willing To Marry This Man Because He's Rich(pics) / I'm In Love With A Nairalander / 10 Reasons Why You Should Date A Hausa Man!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.