Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:45 PM

Boko Haram: Explosion At Molai General Hospital Kills Four, Injures Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Explosion At Molai General Hospital Kills Four, Injures Others (975 Views)

Suicide Bomber Kills Scores In Lake Chad, Injures Others (Photos) / Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) / Fashola Inspects Power Substation In Molai, Maiduguri, Visit Shehu Of Borno(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram: Explosion At Molai General Hospital Kills Four, Injures Others by bundur(m): 11:04am On Jun 28, 2015
Three suspected members of the Islamic Boko
Haram sects on a tricycle had while attempting to
gain entry into the Molai General Hospital in
Maiduguri, the Borno state capital detonated an
improvise explosive device, IED, killing two
security guards at the gate, as well as two of the suicide bombers.
The third one was however
arrested with several other innocent civilians wounded from the blast. Residents of the hospital told DAILY POST in
Maiduguri on Saturday that the explosion occurred
around
4:00pm.
According to residents, the third suicide bomber
has been handed over to the security officials for
interrogation.
"We heard the sound of the explosion and saw
dust and smoke around the hospital gate at about
a minute past four. You know one cannot rush into
the scene immediately, even though we are
medical personnel as it is the duty of the security
men to ensure safety before we move in, but since it happened at our gate, some of our staff rushed
to the scene and called me. By the time I got there,
two of our security guards and two others
believed to be suicide bombers were dead.

Source: www.dailypost.ng/2015/06/27/boko-haram-explosion-at-molai-general-hospital-kills-four-injures-others/
Re: Boko Haram: Explosion At Molai General Hospital Kills Four, Injures Others by nobosaba(m): 11:06am On Jun 28, 2015
Yahweh have mercy on Us... Help Us
Re: Boko Haram: Explosion At Molai General Hospital Kills Four, Injures Others by chaloner(m): 11:13am On Jun 28, 2015
And daddy bubu is busy building alwayspad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Explosion At Molai General Hospital Kills Four, Injures Others by franchizy(m): 11:31am On Jun 28, 2015
Amnesty, compensation and dialogue is the only panacea to end boko haram menace.
An appology to the Northern elders forum and all muslims is an added advantage.
Re: Boko Haram: Explosion At Molai General Hospital Kills Four, Injures Others by manuelpepper: 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
[size=40pt] DAURA President Buhari OOOOOOOO [/size]
Re: Boko Haram: Explosion At Molai General Hospital Kills Four, Injures Others by buskie13(m): 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
chaloner:
And daddy bubu is busy building alwayspad
grin grin u just made my day
Re: Boko Haram: Explosion At Molai General Hospital Kills Four, Injures Others by eagleeye2: 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
Wait.......did I just read General Hospital? what sort of animals are these guys.
Re: Boko Haram: Explosion At Molai General Hospital Kills Four, Injures Others by blessnija: 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
y
Re: Boko Haram: Explosion At Molai General Hospital Kills Four, Injures Others by blessnija: 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
dullardhino has won.y the bombings
Re: Boko Haram: Explosion At Molai General Hospital Kills Four, Injures Others by chaloner(m): 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
buskie13:
grin grin u just made my day
lol atleast no one wil say I'm insulting the president again grin , love dat name DADDY BUBU grin first to build alwayspad
Re: Boko Haram: Explosion At Molai General Hospital Kills Four, Injures Others by buskie13(m): 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
chaloner:
lol atleast no one wil say I'm insulting the president again grin , love dat name DADDY BUBU grin first to build alwayspad
Lol...wat will be landing on de Always pad? grin
Re: Boko Haram: Explosion At Molai General Hospital Kills Four, Injures Others by nmanma1(f): 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
franchizy:
Amnesty, compensation and dialogue is the only panacea to end boko haram menace.
An appology to the Northern elders forum and all muslims is an added advantage.
mental patient of nairaland.
Re: Boko Haram: Explosion At Molai General Hospital Kills Four, Injures Others by SOUPF: 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
...Sometimes I wonder what the Islamic leaders all over the world are doing...what do they preach to their followers? Let them all come out and condemn this heinous crimes,because I doubt this religious war crimes are part of their ideologies... every religion has its extremists,its left for the true leaders to come out and educate them..
Re: Boko Haram: Explosion At Molai General Hospital Kills Four, Injures Others by chaloner(m): 1:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
buskie13:
Lol...wat will be landing on de Always pad? grin
emm may b cow milk so the pad can absorb the milk then transfer it to his cup for production . All na change na
Re: Boko Haram: Explosion At Molai General Hospital Kills Four, Injures Others by buskie13(m): 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
chaloner:
emm may b cow milk so the pad can absorb the milk then transfer it to his cup for production . All na change na
lwkm ..you be clown grin
Re: Boko Haram: Explosion At Molai General Hospital Kills Four, Injures Others by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
Since Buhari became president all I hear is boko harm attacks and killings yet to hear of any army offensive against them
Re: Boko Haram: Explosion At Molai General Hospital Kills Four, Injures Others by PedroJP(m): 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
Thought d military were almost having Shekau b4 29th of May.

(1) (Reply)

Get ready to sell your private jets – Gov. Oshiomhole tell owners / Iran Nuclear Deal: Nigeria May Be In BIG Trouble! / Appointment Of New Service Chiefs: 25 Generals Face Retirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.