Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Seven Tough Question Muslims Ask Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seven Tough Question Muslims Ask Christians (624 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman / Four Tough Question Muslims Always Ask Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seven Tough Question Muslims Ask Christians by kheart(m): 11:58am On Jun 28, 2015
Hello Nairalanders, I am muslim and I need answers to some of this tough questions we (muslims) always ask people of the book.

I hope d thread ll not be hijack by e- warriors and bigots cos the purpose of this thread is shed some light in d underlying issues in d 2 faith.

Thanks for ur Cooperation.

Questions
1. Your Bible has been corrupted?
There is among them a section who distort the Book with their tongues: (As they read) you would think it is a part of the Book, but it is no part of the Book; and they say, "That is from Allah," but it is not from Allah: It is they who tell a lie against Allah, and (well) they know it! (Quran 3:78)

There are of course many other verses in the Quran which say the Bible has been corrupted.

2. What about the predictions of Muhammad (saw) in the Bible?

And when Jesus the Son of Mary said, O children of Israel, verily I am the Apostle of God sent unto you, confirming the law which was delivered before me, and bringing good tidings of an Apostle who shall come after me, and whose name shall be Ahmed. And when he produced unto them evident miracles, they said, this is manifest sorcery.  (Quran, 61:6)"

3. God has no son - do christians worship 3 Gods?
Re: Seven Tough Question Muslims Ask Christians by Ayomivic(m): 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
kheart:
Hello Nairalanders, I am muslim and I need answers to some of this tough questions we (muslims) always ask people of the book.

I hope d thread ll not be hijack by e- warriors and bigots cos the purpose of this thread is shed some light in d underlying issues in d 2 faith.

Thanks for ur Cooperation.

Questions
1. Your Bible has been corrupted?
There is among them a section who distort the Book with their tongues: (As they read) you would think it is a part of the Book, but it is no part of the Book; and they say, "That is from Allah," but it is not from Allah: It is they who tell a lie against Allah, and (well) they know it! (Quran 3:78)

There are of course many other verses in the Quran which say the Bible has been corrupted.

2. What about the predictions of Muhammad (saw) in the Bible?

And when Jesus the Son of Mary said, O children of Israel, verily I am the Apostle of God sent unto you, confirming the law which was delivered before me, and bringing good tidings of an Apostle who shall come after me, and whose name shall be Ahmed. And when he produced unto them evident miracles, they said, this is manifest sorcery.  (Quran, 61:6)"

3. God has no son - do christians worship 3 Gods?

op, why do you have to trust Quran over Bible. Your number 1 and 2 question are nothing but lies from Quran . The Bible had been in existence before Islam and before Muhammed self. Why do you believe Quran over Bible? Why?

As for you number 3 question we worship only one God.
Re: Seven Tough Question Muslims Ask Christians by arbass(m): 12:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ayomivic:

op, why do you have to trust Quran over Bible. Your number 1 and 2 question are nothing but lies from Quran . The Bible had been in existence before Islam and before Muhammed self. Why do you believe Quran over Bible? Why?

As for you number 3 question we worship only one God.
Oh yes the Bible had been in existence before prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) and Islam. The question is do you or do you not agree that the Bible as we have it today is a corrupted version?

(1) (Reply)

Disconnect From Eartly Altars! / Lady Pictured Praying So That ATM Machine Will Release Her Trapped Mastercard / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (mon- 20/7//15)-REGRESSION AND REPRESSION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.