Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. (10361 Views)

Do You Work On Iwriter? Come On In If You Desire To Be A Premium Or Elite Writer / Food Importation: Nigeria At Risk Of Hunger, Says Dangote / We Can Help You Buy All That You Desire In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by shawn5ng(m): 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
Firstly, i will like to give kudos to the founder of this thread- ELMATTO for opening the eyes of so many people to importation. Alot of people has really benefited from his training from Ymodule, surveycash,shinaf, shawn etc. sorry if i don't remember to mention your name cos i know we have alot of names who has contributed immensely to the thread.

I am fronting this new thread because i realize many new entrant of importers or existing importers need answers to some questions that has been bordering them. it is on this note i decided to open this thread.

Table of Content on questions and answers:
1. Sourcing of sellers
2. Sourcing of Product
3. Background check of Sellers
4. Mode of Payment
5. Shipping of Goods
6. Clearing Agent
7. Recommended Tested Sellers

Please note that this thread is not to derail the Original one but to answers questions that is begging for an answers.

Let us be matured in our dealings. Start pouring in your questions.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by needinfo: 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lately, chrisvicmall has been difficult to contact.which shipping do you make use of from aliexpress or other china site to ship to lag and how much is their price.

Also, do you have idea on how to shop on 1688 and get it in lag.

What is the best shipper you would recommend.

hope you won't refer us to ebook or material to buy bro.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by shawn5ng(m): 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
needinfo:
Lately, chrisvicmall has been difficult to contact.which shipping do you make use of from aliexpress or other china site to ship to lag and how much is their price.

Also, do you have idea on how to shop on 1688 and get it in lag.

What is the best shipper you would recommend.

hope you won't refer us to ebook or material to buy bro.
Dear needinfo,
In response to your question, I will suggest that you should try non-king which have tried tested and trusted. It is better they ship to your agent in china like i always do while your agent ship down here. Their charges is $8.5-$9 depending on what you are bringing in.
Then clearing is N480. You can chat with Judy to give you details of their price on +13434369377...Judy.
1688 is a difficult site to shop if you can't go through the rudiment of translating what you have on the site. I will suggest you stick to their English site like alibaba, aliexpress, dhgate and many others.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by kunlesufyan(m): 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
I once bought a watch from aliexpress ,when it came in .it was shiny and looking good but honestly it didn't take long before its started peeling off and looking old....is there any seller whose product is of quality material and which site can I get oure white t-shirts to buy(shirts like lux )..thank you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by Xpozitory: 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
shawn5ng:

Dear needinfo,
In response to your question, I will suggest that you should try non-king which have tried tested and trusted. It is better they ship to your agent in china like i always do while your agent ship down here. Their charges is $8.5-$9 depending on what you are bringing in.
Then clearing is N480. You can chat with Judy to give you details of their price on +13434369377...Judy.
1688 is a difficult site to shop if you can't go through the rudiment of translating what you have on the site. I will suggest you stick to their English site like alibaba, aliexpress, dhgate and many others.

Sorry please where do i chat with this Judy guy and also if you got st. patricks contact that I could contact with on whatsapp please help me out, thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by shawn5ng(m): 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
kunlesufyan:
I once bought a watch from aliexpress ,when it came in .it was shiny and looking good but honestly it didn't take long before its started peeling off and looking old....is there any seller whose product is of quality material and which site can I get oure white t-shirts to buy(shirts like lux )..thank you
Try coco for watches sales15@cokoo.net.cn.
I advise u go to alibaba or aliexpress and type white shirts. Many sellers that are into it will come up and u reach them one after the other.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by shawn5ng(m): 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
Xpozitory:

Sorry please where do i chat with this Judy guy and also if you got st. patricks contact that I could contact with on whatsapp please help me out, thanks
Chat with Judy on +86 134 3436 9377 or call her. She will attend to all ur needs. Or better still call the boss +8615813302441.
U can also try chikason god favour express cargo.call chika +8613416443007.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by Xpozitory: 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
shawn5ng:

Chat with Judy on +86 134 3436 9377 or call her. She will attend to all ur needs. Or better still call the boss +8615813302441.
U can also try chikason god favour express cargo.call chika +8613416443007.

Have you tried chrisvicmall please? if yes, can you enlighten me on how to use them to buy and ship my stuff direct to my door step. I need an agent that can handle the buying and express shipping at a cheap rate for me. Thank you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by Sodiq98(m): 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Pls aw do i search for cheap products
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by phemmyo: 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
I recently discovered a manufacturer of boys'shirts in the Philippines and i am in touch with him and plan to buy some shirts from him. The problem is bringing it down to Nigeria.He gave me the bill of a courier service company at N5,000 per Kg. I know it will be much cheaper using an agent. Please do you know or have contacts of any agents in the Philippines? Very, very urgent please.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by shawn5ng(m): 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
Xpozitory:

Have you tried chrisvicmall please? if yes, can you enlighten me on how to use them to buy and ship my stuff direct to my door step. I need an agent that can handle the buying and express shipping at a cheap rate for me. Thank you.
This is one of the top clearing agent you can deal with.
You can read more about them.
https://www.nairaland.com/1328960/chrisvicmall-customer-service-shippingprocurement-escrow&sa=U&ei=wEaQVeGQK8z9UOHJk_AM&ved=0CAwQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNHmuMAKETeSOqPkooi3KFr8q9czmA
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by shawn5ng(m): 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sodiq98:
Pls aw do i search for cheap products
Searching for cheap product is base on your negotiating power with the seller. Please visit alibaba for cheap product.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by shawn5ng(m): 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
phemmyo:
I recently discovered a manufacturer of boys'shirts in the Philippines and i am in touch with him and plan to buy some shirts from him. The problem is bringing it down to Nigeria.He gave me the bill of a courier service company at N5,000 per Kg. I know it will be much cheaper using an agent. Please do you know or have contacts of any agents in the Philippines? Very, very urgent please.
I don't do Philippines for my importation neither do I have agent there but then pls do ur background check very well before you commit ur hardearn money. However, what you can get in philistines can also be gotten in china.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by tollyson: 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
What's the best site to buy cheap laptops?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by AMI3(m): 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
pls apart from cvm. which order agent can handle both payment and shipping from china because cvm of ppl are giving some stress.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by shawn5ng(m): 7:01am On Jun 29, 2015
AMI3:
pls apart from cvm. which order agent can handle both payment and shipping from china because cvm of ppl are giving some stress.

U can try chikason god favour express cargo.call chika +8613416443007
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by shawn5ng(m): 7:02am On Jun 30, 2015
Good morning Nigeria importers,

Any challenges in ur assignment out there.

Let's find solution to your importation challenges.
Shawn
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by saints2(f): 11:38am On Jun 30, 2015
shawn5ng:
Good morning Nigeria importers,

Any challenges in ur assignment out there.

Let's find solution to your importation challenges.
Shawn

Thanks bro
How can someone know the type of items to import... based on your experience, what are the trending items that sells fast now?

Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 30, 2015
hi everyone please I need your help. my friend in Orlando Florida wants to send some used items like cloth. kids cloth. shoe bags to me in Ghana. I'm a Nigerian doing business in Ghana . pls what medium of transportation is the safest. fastest and cheapest. from Orlando, Florida USA. to Accra Ghana. thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by shawn5ng(m): 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
saints2:

Thanks bro
How can someone know the type of items to import... based on your experience, what are the trending items that sells fast now?

Thanks
What you will sell depends on ur target market and ur available resources.
For female go for fashion
Fir male go for gadget.
Under fashion u have, cloths, wig, costume, shoes, cream etc
under gadget u have games, phones, ipad, acccessories
All these things are hot cake it depends on the channel at which u sell
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by shawn5ng(m): 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
smarty20:
hi everyone please I need your help. my friend in Orlando Florida wants to send some used items like cloth. kids cloth. shoe bags to me in Ghana. I'm a Nigerian doing business in Ghana . pls what medium of transportation is the safest. fastest and cheapest. from Orlando, Florida USA. to Accra Ghana. thanks.
The fastest is thru air the cheapest is thru sea the most secure is through courier service
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by mimiy05: 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
please do have the contact on any Chinese site that can customize or brand wristwatches, shoes, e.t c with my logo
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by shawn5ng(m): 4:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
mimiy05:
please do have the contact on any Chinese site that can customize or brand wristwatches, shoes, e.t c with my logo
Send mail to sales15@cokoo.net.cn for oem.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by shawn5ng(m): 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
tollyson:
What's the best site to buy cheap laptops?
cheap laptop, phones and ipad can be gotten from www.ipmart.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by shawn5ng(m): 7:55am On Jul 01, 2015
Do u know that you can start your importation with just 20k. Look inward look around things are happening. Your own is to ask, our own is to answer.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by Xpozitory: 4:26am On Jul 02, 2015
Alibaba that I'm scared of amongst all China sites, cause of all I hear bout fraudsters . how do I know real suppliers?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by shawn5ng(m): 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
Xpozitory:
Alibaba that I'm scared of amongst all China sites, cause of all I hear bout fraudsters . how do I know real suppliers?
Funny enough most of my importation is from alibaba.
1. Goldselllers will rarely dupe u.
2. Request for secure payment as ur means of payment.
3. Tell them if they can accept cash on delivery to ur agent.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by shawn5ng(m): 6:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
I need feedback from you guys to know if am actually making any impact.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by Xpozitory: 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
shawn5ng:

Funny enough most of my importation is from alibaba.
1. Goldselllers will rarely dupe u.
2. Request for secure payment as ur means of payment.
3. Tell them if they can accept cash on delivery to ur agent.

Thank you very much, I asked to pay directly into their china account by my agent, they accepted. I hope that is okay too? And please can I have your contact whatsapp or bbm please I'll so much appreciate.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by Xpozitory: 7:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
shawn5ng:
I need feedback from you guys to know if am actually making any impact.

To be honest, you are trying, I only wish Nairaland got a push notification embarassed so one would be notified immediately of stuff.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by raywise17(m): 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
Please does anyone know how to get a master card for mini import and how much it would cost....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. by samplanner(m): 11:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
well done Shawn. is there any way you can import snickers from aliexpres? if yes, what will be your faith concerning custom service. and also which company can help me ship to my state here in Nigeria. I stay in the north. thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Talking ATM In Nigeria / Banks Derail Cbn’s N1tr Battle To Boost Economy / How To Create Free Kdp Account On Amazon To Make Over 150K - 1M Naira Monthly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.