Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! (258709 Views)

Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Ini Edo And Davido Pose For A Selfie / Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 05, 2009
Hesperus:

Abi o! Please no favouritism or nepotism, same sauce for the goose and gander! lol.

Plus, why is she calling for omo ibo's head? Afterall twas mojojojo who posted the pics.

Na for omo ibo post I see the pics so I want them deleted. In case you have not noticed they are the same person.

PS: thank you for the horrified face you wore when you saw my pics. And I wasn't even in my halloween costumes.
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Hauwa1: 12:57am On Mar 05, 2009
that is the best remove all NL pple.

facebook, am thinking again abt setting up one  grin
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Sauron1: 12:58am On Mar 05, 2009
chisimdi:

tnks 4 d compliment but i wnt loose weight neva grin grin grin

Abeg na. . . . . . .Those flabs on your arms are enough to make an elephant anxious.
Stop giving me nightmares.
I know a very good gym in Dublin. grin
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 05, 2009
2 rules for adding friends on FB:

1. Add only people you know PERSONALLY.

2. Dont add anyone until you have at least 10 friends in common.

You will never regret it.
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by chisimdi(f): 1:00am On Mar 05, 2009
~Sauron~:

Abeg na. . . . . . .Those flabs on your arms are enough to make an elephant anxious.
Stop giving me nightmares.
I know a very good gym in Dublin. grin
i refuse 2 gym,na by force,infact i dey go chop my xxl big mac now. grin grin grin grin
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 05, 2009
gym kini? shocked
Abeg Chisimdi that body of yours is tite . . . who is the lucky dude? grin
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Moyola(f): 1:02am On Mar 05, 2009
michelin89:

Na for omo ibo post I see the pics so I want them deleted. In case you have not noticed they are the same person.

PS: thank you for the horrified face you wore when you saw my pics. And I wasn't even in my halloween costumes.

Hahaha!! if yu were nko? cheesy
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Sauron1: 1:02am On Mar 05, 2009
chisimdi:

i refuse 2 gym,na by force,infact i dey go chop my xxl big mac now. grin grin grin grin

Cholesterol, cholesterol, cholesterol. . . .'Nuff said.
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by tboy1(m): 1:03am On Mar 05, 2009
DeReloaded:

tboy, you're whining cos you have a grudge. case closed. she's not the first nor will she be the last to make fun of celebs. Posting private pics of a BOARD MEMBER however is juvenile and the fact that it's by a dude proves once again that majority of Naija's closet homosexuals are on NL
Grudge? Against who?
Go back and read what i wrote bout the dude putting her pic up
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by spoilt(f): 1:03am On Mar 05, 2009
~Sauron~:

Ini Edo is not a member of NL, is she??

So to not have hurtful comments said about your pictures, you have to have the immunity of being a nairalander?  shocked
Im pretty sure Ini edo did not authorise her pics to be put up on Nl for this purpose either.
I guess it puts a different spin on things when its done to you.  undecided
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 05, 2009
the interesting thing is the same pple bashing her can't afford to do half of what she is doing?
they can only wish to fly their families from naija to yankee or wherever
the same people bashing her will buy her next movie then bash her again.

swines!
So clearrly, I have to be a star. . . .and. . . .and be pretty to comment on a Nollywood star?
Ori e ti fo undecided

Omo Ibo, I don't care if you kill yourself, you do whatever you want to do. . . .You can continue to vex o
But it still wouldn't change my opinion about Ini Edo's wedding pix.
She looked a Hot mess!
CASE CLOSED.
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by chisimdi(f): 1:03am On Mar 05, 2009
davidylan:

gym kini?  shocked
Abeg Chisimdi that body of yours is tite . . . who is the lucky dude?  grin
Tnks na Mr chisimdi get am lol
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 05, 2009
Moyola:

Hahaha!! if yu were nko? cheesy

Maybe he'd have committed suicide to maintain his honour. I guess it was a dishonour to come across such an ugly ass who had the guts to say someone has massive arms.
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by spoilt(f): 1:05am On Mar 05, 2009
davidylan:

gym kini? shocked
Abeg Chisimdi that body of yours is tite . . . who is the lucky dude? grin

Down Boy! grin
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 05, 2009
chisimdi:

Tnks na Mr chisimdi get am lol

na wa o, mr chisimdi lets do a trade.  grin
mrs chisimdi for celibacy.
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Sauron1: 1:06am On Mar 05, 2009
spoilt:

So to not have hurtful comments said about your pictures, you have to have the immunity of being a nairalander?  shocked
Im pretty sure Ini edo did not authorise her pics to be put up on Nl for this purpose either.

There are rules n regulations that bind members of this forum. . . . .
Posting someone's pics without his/her consent is against the Admin rules.
Ini Edo is a celebrity. Her pics would def'ly fly everywhere.
How can u compare her to a NL member??
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 05, 2009
And to the idiots circulating ppl's pix around, the reason why some pixs are not on profiles is not only because of want of privacy, but also because of psychotic stalkers like yourself.
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by tope2000(f): 1:07am On Mar 05, 2009
Can someone pls lock this thread tongue
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 05, 2009
spoilt:

You can't compare a celebrity to an unknown face. Theorically it's unfair to post anybody's pictures without their consent but when you are a star, your permission becomes "automatic"
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Sauron1: 1:09am On Mar 05, 2009
tope2000:

Can someone pls lock this thread tongue

Lock it na. . . . . . .
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by chisimdi(f): 1:09am On Mar 05, 2009
davidylan:

na wa o, mr chisimdi lets do a trade.  grin
mrs chisimdi for celibacy.
lol will tink abot it  cheesy cheesy
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Hesperus(m): 1:10am On Mar 05, 2009
michelin89:

Haba! It was all done tongue-in-cheek, you feel me? No harm intended, defo.  kiss

Anyway, I do not subscribe to the injustice done against you. The purpose of this forum is for views to be aired with a somewhat sense of anonymity, and nobody deserves to have their privacy intruded into like that.

michelin89:

Maybe he'd have committed suicide to maintain his honour. I guess it was a dishonour to come across such an ugly ass who had the guts to say someone has massive arms.
Suicide ke? Lailai, I have very strong odeshi!
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by spoilt(f): 1:10am On Mar 05, 2009
michelin89:

You can't compare a celebrity to an unknown face. Theorically it's unfair to post anybody's pictures without their consent but when you are a star, your permission becomes "automatic"

Many nairalanders have no pictures. No body has ever seen a picture of me. So how do you know I am not Ini Edo? Can you swear she's not a nairalander?   grin grin

I guess the moral of the story is whether a picture is posted illegally or not, watch what you say cos the next pic to surface may be yours! lol

And to those that add all and sundry to their facebook profiles.   .   .   .   .   .  . stop.   grin
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by chisimdi(f): 1:12am On Mar 05, 2009
spoilt:

Many nairalanders have no pictures. No body has ever seen a picture of me. So how do you know I am not Ini Edo? Can you swear she's not a nairalander?   grin grin

I guess the moral of the story is whether a picture is posted illegally or not, watch what you say cos the next pic to surface may be yours! lol

And to those that add all and sundry to their facebook profiles.   .   .   .   .   .  . stop.   grin
imaooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 05, 2009
spoilt:

This na indirect confession.  grin Well if you are Ini Edo, go to facebook (this thing nor dey leave us). Add Seun as your friend so you can communicate with him since common members can't send PMs.
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by spoilt(f): 1:16am On Mar 05, 2009
michelin89:

This na indirect confession. grin Well if you are Ini Edo, go to facebook (this thing nor dey leave us). Add Seun as your friend so you can communicate with him since common members can't send PMs.

OK. I am Ini Edo.
All of you have been yabbing me since. . . . . . grin grin
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 05, 2009
spoilt:

OK. I am Ini Edo.

Ini Edo ko Ini Liver ni. grin

that Ini girl fine o, i wonder why people think she's ugly. I always thot she looked far better than those yellow ladies on nollywood
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 05, 2009
Hesperus:

Haba! It was all done tongue-in-cheek, you feel me? No harm intended, defo.  kiss

Anyway, I do not subscribe to the injustice done against you. The purpose of this forum is for views to be aired with a somewhat sense of anonymity, and nobody deserves to have their privacy intruded into like that.

Uhmmmmmmmmm!
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Moyola(f): 1:18am On Mar 05, 2009
spoilt:

OK. I am Ini Edo.

Haha!! yu wish bbz! cheesy tongue
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by spoilt(f): 1:19am On Mar 05, 2009
I am Ini Edo. Boobs and all!
Forget that my profile says Azuka Okafor. That one na my fake internet name.
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 05, 2009
davidylan:

Ini Edo ko Ini Liver ni.  grin

that Ini girl fine o, i wonder why people think she's ugly. I always thot she looked far better than those yellow ladies on nollywood

Nobody say she nor fine for face. Na the make up them dey complain about.

Seems she had some wig she had to cover with a lot of foundation.
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Sauron1: 1:19am On Mar 05, 2009
michelin89:

Nobody say she nor fine for face. Na the make up them dey complain about.

She is ugly, foundation or not.
The wedding pics even made her uglier.
She looks better in Nollywood movies than her wedding pics.

spoilt:

I am Ini Edo. Boobs and all!
Forget that my profile says Azuka Okafor. That one na my fake internet name.

Ini Edo ko, Ini Abia ni.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Meet Majid Michel And His Family / Blasian Celebrities / Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.