Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! (258727 Views)

Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Ini Edo And Davido Pose For A Selfie / Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Nobody: 3:24am On Mar 03, 2009
big_bumper:

Now i know you are not my friend angry If you really like me as you claim, you should be begging me to take sillyboy na, abi you no want better for me angry angry angry cheesy

Not only do you not like me, you are also selfish too angry angry angry Why can't I have some of Dafidi na, its not like I want him forever so I don't know what the problem is cheesy cheesy cheesy

As for na2day, he is mine already, SISIJINX does not like fighting women, so she will just hand him to me on a plate grin grin grin
Like who?
Leave sillyboy oooooooooo, na my personal person. ejo.
If not for the white girl e dey date, I for snatch am kia kia.  grin grin

Ahh, I like you na, I just no like u to dey eye my men man tongue
Lol, last time I quoted na2day, sisijinx almost killed me, told me to stay away from her man. I sha ran for my life grin
You can't have dafidi because he's not what you think he is. he be mulatto lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Moonstone(f): 3:25am On Mar 03, 2009
That make up is a complete disaster. Ah ahn! I like foundation but no one said foundation should give you a different face complexion now!
She doesn't look Ini Edo-ish. I think she actually looks better in her Nollywood weddings.
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Nobody: 3:28am On Mar 03, 2009
Moonstone:

That make up is a complete disaster. Ah ahn! I like foundation but no one said foundation should give you a different face complexion now!
She doesn't look Ini Edo-ish. I think she actually looks better in her Nollywood weddings.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked OMG!! Finally, H202 released you!!!

big_bumper:

If you are sure about that, send him round tonight, the earlier the better, so that you can have him back quicker wink

lmao, ashewo. tongue tongue
Infact, I dnt want to see you anywhere near his post grin grin
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Moonstone(f): 3:30am On Mar 03, 2009
HeatFusion:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked OMG!! Finally, H202 released you!!!

lmao, ashewo. tongue tongue
Infact, I dnt want to see you anywhere near his post grin grin
Which H2O2? Abeg o! Where is he sef? He's MIA. . . .
I see you ooo HF. . . All i ask is for you to show off those girls properly.
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by DeReloaded: 3:30am On Mar 03, 2009
o da bi pe were mokola ni glorina yii.
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by busybodi: 3:31am On Mar 03, 2009
DeReloaded:

o da bi pe were mokola ni glorina yii.

hahahhahaha ur own na to dey reply in yoruba abi grin grin grin
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by OgidiBoy(m): 3:31am On Mar 03, 2009
Moonstone:

So that's where you've been hiding shocked
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Moonstone(f): 3:32am On Mar 03, 2009
OgidiBoy:

So that's where you've been hiding shocked
Where have you been? shocked shocked shocked shocked What kind of suitor abandons his girl like this? I have not been hiding. Don't mind HF. . . how are you?
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by OgidiBoy(m): 3:34am On Mar 03, 2009
Moonstone:

Where have you been? shocked shocked shocked shocked What kind of suitor abandons his girl like this? I have not been hiding. Don't mind HF. . . how are you?

kiss kiss kiss missed you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much cry
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Moonstone(f): 3:35am On Mar 03, 2009
OgidiBoy:

kiss kiss kiss missed you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much cry
Ogidiboy, you've started lying to me? Chei! How could you miss me when you were busy gallivanting around Texas with Ini Edo's bridesmaids? angry angry angry angry
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Nobody: 3:35am On Mar 03, 2009
Moonstone:

H202 is alive and well.
Troublesome as ever wink wink
Dnt play that game. . . .so did H202 let you go to the kitchen for a sec?
Is that how u're able to communicate here?
BUSYBODY see am oooooooo

Lol wetin you see? What girls? shocked shocked
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Moonstone(f): 3:37am On Mar 03, 2009
HeatFusion:

H202 is alive and well.
Troublesome as ever wink wink
Dnt play that game. . . .so did H202 let you go to the kitchen for a sec?
Is that how u're able to communicate here?
BUSYBODY see am oooooooo

Lol wetin you see? What girls? shocked shocked
Stop lying to busybody! Aunty BB will not answer you sef. She knows I'm not as bad as you.

Those girls now! I cannot use all my mouth to talk. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg, am i the only one who finds that wedding dress a little too cheap?
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by OgidiBoy(m): 3:37am On Mar 03, 2009
Moonstone:

Ogidiboy, you've started lying to me? Chei! How could you miss me when you were busy gallivanting around Texas with Ini Edo's bridesmaids? angry angry angry angry

I heard about the event all the way here in Dallas but God know I'll never go to Houston just to go see that chubby girl.
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Moonstone(f): 3:41am On Mar 03, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I heard about the event all the way here in Dallas but God know I'll never go to Houston just to go see that chubby girl.
Eya! Why not? Do you have something against chubby girls? The only thing I think she should not have done was to wear that dress. She needed to cover up those arms, and those fat deposits. Apart from that. . . and the horrible makeup . . . and the horrible hair, she was an average bride.
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Hauwa1: 3:42am On Mar 03, 2009
i thought nig men like chubby chubby? why are you guys yabbing her?

by the way, i wonder how she will look in G string grin
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by OgidiBoy(m): 3:44am On Mar 03, 2009
I don't have anything against chubby girls oooo I'm just saying the same thing you saying my dear. She should have covered some of those fat rolls, the are so not attractive. I wonder if she would have worn that same wedding dress in Nigeria.
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Nobody: 3:45am On Mar 03, 2009
Moonstone:

Stop lying to busybody! Aunty BB will not answer you sef. She knows I'm not as bad as you.

Those girls now! I cannot use all my mouth to talk. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg, am i the only one who finds that wedding dress a little too cheap?
The dress is more than  cheap. . . .

Leave the girls alone oooo
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by OgidiBoy(m): 3:45am On Mar 03, 2009
*Hauwa*:

That is one Image I pray I never see in a dream angry
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by OgidiBoy(m): 3:47am On Mar 03, 2009
HeatFusion:

The dress is more than cheap. . . .

Are you saying the dress was got from Burlington Coat Factory on sale shocked shocked
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Moonstone(f): 3:49am On Mar 03, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I don't have anything against chubby girls oooo I'm just saying the same thing you saying my dear. She should have covered some of those fat rolls, the are so not attractive. I wonder if she would have worn that same wedding dress in Nigeria.
I agree completely. She would have worn that dress in Nigeria but I am sure someone would have told her the truth and she would have had to change. Her hubby liked her that way sha. The way he kissed her, I would have thought he sucked her tongue out of her.

I hope he can stay faithful to her. Ini Edo should not get complacent o! If not that dude will drop her like a hot potato
HeatFusion:

The dress is more than  cheap. . . .

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I agree. I think she got it for a knockoff price.
OgidiBoy:

Are you saying the dress was got from Burlington Coat Factory on sale shocked shocked
Abeg, do not insult Burlington. They would never carry such a horrendous wedding dress. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Nobody: 3:51am On Mar 03, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Leave Burlington o. Their clothes are good jare.

No be like that.

Berra not let Jgirl shop at the same place ini edo shopped for a wedding dress. You dnt want ur bride looking like her do you? tongue
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Moonstone(f): 3:54am On Mar 03, 2009
HeatFusion:

Leave Burlington o. Their clothes are good jare.

No be like that.

Berra not let Jgirl shop at the same place ini edo shopped for a wedding dress. You dnt want ur bride looking like her do you? tongue
Ah ahn! Another Insult! Girls like us do JC Penney if the worst comes to the worst of the worst. I don't do thrift stores ooooo! Ogidi knows all that already. You don't have to remind him.

I somehow believe that even those stores in shady areas have better wedding gowns. I mean, could she not have done DIllards at least? Ehn! I know Saks Fifth or Vera Wang is not her style but she's a flipping naija actress . . . wed properly abeg!
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by OgidiBoy(m): 4:00am On Mar 03, 2009
Moonstone:

Ah ahn! Another Insult! Girls like us do JC Penney if the worst comes to the worst of the worst. I don't do thrift stores ooooo! Ogidi knows all that already. You don't have to remind him.

I somehow believe that even those stores in shady areas have better wedding gowns. I mean, could she not have done DIllards at least? Ehn! I know Saks Fifth or Vera Wang is not her style but she's a flipping naija actress . . . wed properly abeg!

My dear don't mind Heat Fusion na jealousy just dey worry am, Easter in just right around the corner, if you need anything just let me know and you can get anything you want from Sack fifth avenue on my account of cause.
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Nobody: 4:00am On Mar 03, 2009
*Hauwa*:

Gosh you guys grin

Can morenike hide those boobs in her profile? Na wetin? angry grin
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Moonstone(f): 4:02am On Mar 03, 2009
OgidiBoy:

My dear don't mind Heat Fusion na jealousy just dey worry am, Easter in just right around the corner, if you need anything just let me know and you can get anything you want from Sack fifth avenue on my account of cause.
Oh really? Wow! Did you win the lottery or something? No problem at all. . . what of Spring Break? I'm thinking of going to FL (Disneyland) to be precise. Do you want to pay for that too?
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Nobody: 4:04am On Mar 03, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Jealous for wetin?
If I tell you where I did my wedding, you go rob bank to make Jgirls own berra.

Berra go and start counting your pennies tongue tongue

stillwater:

Gosh you guys grin

Can morenike hide those boobs in her profile? Na wetin? angry grin

na Hauwa's pic I dey put for dia jare.

No mind me, make I comot am.

abeg, wetin your ofofo eyes dey find dia grin
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Nobody: 4:04am On Mar 03, 2009
Moonstone:

Oh really? Wow! Did you win the lottery or something? No problem at all. . . what of Spring Break? I'm thinking of going to FL (Disneyland) to be precise. Do you want to pay for that too?
Funny am going to universal studio with a group of friends at the end of march. . . . maybe I'll wave at you on the way as you dey ride ur bike to disneyland grin
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by OgidiBoy(m): 4:05am On Mar 03, 2009
Moonstone:

I'll pay if only I spend a least two night with you before I leave for Mexico for spring break with my friends.
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Moonstone(f): 4:06am On Mar 03, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I'll pay if only I spend a least two night with you before I leave for Mexico for spring break with my friends.
Say what? I can do that. . . will you pay for HeatFusion too? I think she needs a bit of attention as well cheesy cheesy cheesy

Heatfusion, it is YOU they will be counting pennies for! Yeye Girl!
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by DeReloaded: 4:07am On Mar 03, 2009
Dont drink the water undecided
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Uche2nna(m): 4:08am On Mar 03, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Agreed

She looked like someone straight outta the proverbial fattening room.

Not attractive at all.
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by OgidiBoy(m): 4:08am On Mar 03, 2009
HeatFusion:

Jealous for wetin?
If I tell you where I did my wedding, you go rob bank to make Jgirls own berra.

Berra go and start counting your pennies tongue tongue
na Hauwa's pic I dey put for dia jare.

No mind me, make I comot am.

abeg, wetin your ofofo eyes dey find dia grin

Why are you dissing on me tonight nah cry cry jgirl and I are still young and struggling, you are old and settled down

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Meet Majid Michel And His Family / Blasian Celebrities / Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.