Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. (9645 Views)

7 Things To Do If Your Nude Pictures Have Gone Viral - Jumia Travel / 8 Men Have Sex With 15 Year Old Girl To Get Her Initiated Into Cult In Imo. / Why Short Men Have Fewer Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by justmag(m): 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
You need divine wisdom to find this man. And you have to be ready for the man as well. You can't be messed up and asking for a clean man. It doesn't go together.

1 Like

Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by MrsChima(f): 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]

The birds of the same flock.... grin
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by MrsChima(f): 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
jrerico1:
am not dead cheesy

You ain't born yet. tongue
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
The Op described me as if we live under same roof, the only difference is that I don't drink grin.
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by MrsChima(f): 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
Beamborla:

cheesy grin smiley

grin. You know the manbishes are coming adter me right? grin
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by MrsChima(f): 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
stlaibrowne:

Of course Mrs I am not the type the op is trying to define because I am more than that definitely so I am not her type or her defined type but then you can only speak with your experience not generally because you haven't seen all nor been all, so let me modify your post for you you have been dealing with leftovers because those are the one you have bin lucky to have. Capisce!

Somebody is upset. grin
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by shugga(f): 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
justmag:
You need divine wisdom to find this man. And you have to ready for the man as well. You can't be messed up and asking for a clean man. It doesn't go together.

What makes you feel I'm messed up?
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by stlaibrowne(m): 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
MrsChima:

Somebody is upset. grin

Dear honestly I am not I am just trying to clarify that you said. and I am glad you get my point
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by shugga(f): 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
freakthingz:

You sure say u get all of those qualities. If u are being truthful then you are quite a rare commodity

Keeping up with the lies is the hardest of them all and I so hate stress so I prefer to be sincere and safe myself from the stress
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by justmag(m): 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
shugga:

What makes you feel I'm messed up?

what makes you feel I said u were? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by freakthingz(m): 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
shugga:

Keeping up with the lies is the hardest of them all and I so hate stress so I prefer to be sincere and safe myself from the stress

wow you seem very sincere I can actually empathise with that
honestly i don't know how some people will be in two relationships simultaneously when even one is hardwork

1 Like

Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by jmoore(m): 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
shugga:

With the likes of your comments here I strongly disagree you're!
undecided
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by shugga(f): 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
justmag:

what makes you feel I said u were? undecided

You mustn't comment when you have nothing reasonable to say!
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by solodox(m): 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
shugga:
I mean that sexually active man that will stay true and faithful to one woman.

Intelligent, cool headed, presentable, responsible and command respect, neat and focused. Most importantly have the fear of God in him not just going religious.

Drinks moderately, doesn't batter women but strive to talked through every issue. Have deep genuine love for his family (especially his immediate family).

trust me op, we aint extinct we juss been hybernating, waiting for that woman that has complementary attributes.

1 Like

Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by justmag(m): 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
shugga:

You mustn't comment when you have nothing reasonable to say!

if what I said was not reasonable to you then Ialready feel sorry for u.

2 Likes

Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by cutieme(m): 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
MrsChima:
Those type of men are long dead. We just dealing with leftovers and rejects.
Says who?Watch it please! All guys ain't the same.

1 Like

Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
GUYS BEWARE OP IS A MALE. (CAVEAT EPMTO)
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by ayokellany: 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
shugga:
I just can't deal, might remain single for life if I can't find real happiness in the opposite sex!

OP you might not have too much of a choice but to live your life single. I think you'd do beta as a woman right activist not "human right" if you chose that part. Here in Nigeria human rights isn't equal btw the man and the woman. You first need to give that right up to a certain extent to be with your kind of man because hardly would you find any man with the qualities you listed who will willing-fully submit it to caress your ego. Certainly not those that understand woman are desirous of such qualities which you also attest to it scarcity.

1 Like

Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by Aitee1: 7:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
Op please when you find one don't hesitate to share with a sis grin
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by Beamborla(f): 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
MrsChima:

grin. You know the manbishes are coming adter me right? grin
They seem to be busy tonight cheesy grin
hehehehehe smiley

1 Like

Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by Beamborla(f): 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
Aitee1:
Op please when you find one don't hesitate to share with a sis grin
would love me one as well.. just one cheesy
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by xmileeasy: 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
They still exist and am proudly one of them despite the degrading of morality in this present time. We keep pressing on inspite of the odds
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by chigoizie7(m): 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
shugga:

Intelligent, cool headed, presentable, responsible and command respect, neat and focused. Most importantly have the fear of God in him not just going religious.

Drinks moderately, doesn't batter women but strive to talked through every issue. Have deep genuine love for his family (especially his immediate family).

They still exist, but if u ve not seen any,

"Get a clay and mold one for urself". Now, how about that advice?
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by MrsChima(f): 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
cutieme:
Says who?Watch it please! All guys ain't the same.

Then why are you vexing
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by cutieme(m): 10:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
why I no go vex?na u send dem into extinction self?
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by shugga(f): 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
cutieme:
why I no go vex?na u send dem into extinction self?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg I wan sleep
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by SporaD8: 11:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
MrsChima:
Those type of men are long dead. We just dealing with leftovers and rejects.
You are a Mrs and am sure you've got male kids. what stop u from making then one?

1 Like

Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by gabbidonb(m): 11:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
We still dey na ..though we are few n hard to see..
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by MrsChima(f): 11:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
SporaD8:

You are a Mrs and am sure you've got male kids. what stop u from making then one?

What that has to do with us (women) dealing with leftovers and rejects
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by SporaD8: 11:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
MrsChima:

What that has to do with us (women) dealing with leftovers and rejects
well, u will b doing the next generation of ladies a world-ful of goods by training your male kid to b that gentleman u so desire.

2 Likes

Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by ITbomb(m): 12:20am On Jun 29, 2015
shugga:

Perfect description of a very boring man.
This kind of man often times is friendzoned by ladies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Truth About HANDSOME GUYS... Revealed! ! / Nigerian Woman Spotted Bathing Her Husband In A Stream (Photos) / If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.