Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Good News To All Gays And Lesbians - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good News To All Gays And Lesbians (5010 Views)

Good News: Cooking Gas Price To Crash By 20% / Here Is Some Good News For Pension Fund Contributors / Good News!!! Natural Solutions To All Infertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News To All Gays And Lesbians by eugyno: 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
"Good news to all the homosexuals and lesbians in usa.if having sex with persons of same gender is natural to you.then swallowing. Chewing and drinking through your nose should also be natural to you" http://whisper.sh/w/MjkxMzA3Nzc1
Re: Good News To All Gays And Lesbians by 48noble(m): 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
Bunkum
Re: Good News To All Gays And Lesbians by kilokeys(m): 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
Awon oniranu..

Abasha undecided
Re: Good News To All Gays And Lesbians by eugyno: 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
48noble:
Bunkum

Why bunkum, are you an LGBT?
Re: Good News To All Gays And Lesbians by KanwuliaJara: 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
Please, Nigerians fly out of your closets! grin

1 Like

Re: Good News To All Gays And Lesbians by Shymm3x: 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Please, Nigerians fly out of your closets! grin

Based on what I've seen on NL...a lot of naij guys living in the US are gay. grin

Anyway, hopefully, beastality is next.

And by the time Africans catch up with homosexuality lifestyle and make it legal - white folks would have moved to beastality. grin
Re: Good News To All Gays And Lesbians by KanwuliaJara: 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
Shymm3x:

Based on what I've seen on NL...a lot of naij guys living in the US are gay. grin

Anyway, hopefully, beastality is next.

And by the time Africans catch up with homosexuality lifestyle and make it legal - white folks would have moved to beastality. grin

Seems you have a problem with homosexuality and bestiality?

Life is about choices you know? grin
Why should SOME concern themselves WITH what others choose to do with their private or public lives?

How do these affect others? grin

3 Likes

Re: Good News To All Gays And Lesbians by Shymm3x: 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Seems you have a problem with homosexuality and bestiality?

Life is about choices you know? grin
Why should concern others what others choose to do with their private or public lives?

How do these affect others? grin

I know - but I don't understand why nyggahs are celebrating one of the numerous problematic lifestyles of white folks. Like seriously, what's there to celebrate? Celebrate the fact that a next man can now legally get married to a fellow butt-pirate, till death do them part? Live and let's live but these folks need to stop disturbing us with unnecessary noise, mayyne. grin

Anyway, how come a lot of naij guys living in the US are gay?
Re: Good News To All Gays And Lesbians by KanwuliaJara: 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
Shymm3x:

I know - but I don't understand why nyggahs are celebrating one of the numerous problematic lifestyles of white folks. Like seriously, what's there to celebrate? Celebrate the fact that a next man can now legally get married to a fellow butt-pirate, till death do them part? Live and let's live but these folks need to stop disturbing us with unnecessary noise, mayyne. grin

Anyway, how come a lot of naij guys living in the US are gay?

It is a celebration of CHOICE!
Nothing more.

The "butt-pirates" have the ABSOLUTE rights to happiness. cool

When BLACKS won the right to be FREE in this same U.S., the same NOISE was made!

Just PLUG your ears.
Simple! wink

5 Likes

Re: Good News To All Gays And Lesbians by Shymm3x: 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

It is a celebration of CHOICE!
Nothing more.

The "butt-pirates" have the ABSOLUTE rights to happiness. cool

When BLACKS won the right to be FREE in this same U.S., the same NOISE was made!

Just PLUG your ears.
Simple! wink

Lol. You keep evading my question about why a lot of naij guys who live in the US are gay. I'm trying to get at something here grin

Anyway, don't compare the black struggle to homosexuality. White folks have always embraced homosexuality from time immemorial. It's their lifestyle. Heck, from the early historic period, through to the medieval period - homosexuality was a class based thing in most of Europe. If you're an upperclass - then ganking a serf in the bum was part of the culture. So why are they disturbing us by celebrating what's traditionally their lifestyle, anyway? Or are they celebrating the marriage institution that's more or less a curse these days? There's nothing to celebrate. grin

1 Like

Re: Good News To All Gays And Lesbians by KanwuliaJara: 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. You keep evading my question about why a lot of naij guys who live in the US are gay. I'm trying to get at something here grin

Anyway, don't compare the black struggle to homosexuality. White folks have always been embraced homosexuality from time immemorial. It's their lifestyle. Heck, from the early historic period, through to the medieval period - homosexuality was a class based thing in most of Europe. If you're an uppercase - then ganking a serf in the bum was part of the culture. So why are they disturbing us by celebrating what's traditionally their lifestyle, anyway? Or are they celebrating the marriage institution that's more or less a curse these days? There's nothing to celebrate. grin

I am not evading your question o.
I say LIFE IS CHOICE! kiss
Nigerians in Nigeria or The U.S., no difference.
If you win anything, you celebrate.
If Nigerians in The U.S. you know are gay, congratulate them!

I can't verify that.
Blame "God" for allowing some Sodomites and Gomorrahns for resurrecting from "bags of salt" abi? grin

Omni-IMPOTENT GOD!
Bhwaaaaaa haaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Good News To All Gays And Lesbians by Shymm3x: 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
N
I am not evading your question o.
I say LIFE IS CHOICE! kiss
Nigerians in Nigeria or The U.S., no difference.
If you win anything, you celebrate.
If Nigerians in The U.S. know are gay, congratulate them! cool I can't verify that.

Lol. I can't congratulate folks for non-achievement - that's like congratulating folks for the legalisation of weed/ganja. grin

Anyway, let's see if we can draw a connection between the high number of naij gays in the US and the extremely high number of AA gays/DL in the US, and you'll see that gay is the new black in America. However, that isn't the case in all the other Western countries. So, why the anomaly in the US, if I may ask?
Re: Good News To All Gays And Lesbians by KanwuliaJara: 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. I can't congratulate folks for non-achievement - that's like congratulating folks for the legalisation of weed/ganja. grin

Anyway, let's see if we can draw a connection between the high number of naij gays in the US and the extremely high number of AA gays/DL in the US, and you'll see that gay is the new black in America. However, that isn't the case in all the other Western countries. So, why the anomaly in the US, if I may ask?

Where did you get your stats from ooooooh? grin
Did you visit ALL CLOSETS in the world? cheesy
Enjoy! wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enjTTdDk9e4
Re: Good News To All Gays And Lesbians by Shymm3x: 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Where did you get your stats from ooooooh? grin
Did you visit ALL CLOSETS in the world? cheesy

Lol. Check these links out:

- Report Reveals That One Million African-Americans Identify As LGBT: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/18/african-american-lgbt_n_4124913.html

- Black Gays Make Up Largest Share Of LGBT Community, Survey Shows: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/19/black-gays-lgbt-community_n_1989859.html

- White people are less likely to be gay (in America): http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html#ixzz3eOVejV4a

Why this anomaly and how come it's only in America that black folks are more likely to be gay than white folks who own the lifestyle? grin
Re: Good News To All Gays And Lesbians by KanwuliaJara: 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. Check these links out:

- Report Reveals That One Million African-Americans Identify As LGBT: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/18/african-american-lgbt_n_4124913.html

- Black Gays Make Up Largest Share Of LGBT Community, Survey Shows: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/19/black-gays-lgbt-community_n_1989859.html

- White people are less likely to be gay (in America): http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html#ixzz3eOVejV4a

Why this anomaly and how come it's only in America that black folks are more likely to be gay than white folks who own the lifestyle? grin

What anomaly? grin
Being gay is an anomaly? grin
Is the YouTube clip below from America? cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6VnmhYz68g

1 Like

Re: Good News To All Gays And Lesbians by Shymm3x: 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

What anomaly? grin

Nah. I was just saying when juxtaposition the ratio of gays in the black community in the US (the figure I gave you are of those who have come out of the closet, and not inclusive of the ones on the DL) with that of other western countries, by doing a comparative analysis - you'll discover the anomaly. Bear in mind that the US isn't the most liberal country in the world - all the most liberal countries in world are in Europe.

So the question is: why is that? And why's gay the new black in America? tongue
Re: Good News To All Gays And Lesbians by KanwuliaJara: 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
Shymm3x:

Nah. I was just saying when juxtaposition the ratio of gays in the black community in the US (the figure I gave you are of those who have come out of the closet, and not inclusive of the ones on the DL) with that of other western countries, by doing a comparative analysis - you'll discover the anomaly. Bear in mind that the US isn't the most liberal country in the world - all the most liberal countries in world are in Europe.

So the question is: why is that? And why's gay the new black in America? tongue

If the Blacks have more gays in their communities in the U.S., it is not an anomaly.

Apparently, it is something you are curious about? undecided
Not strange to me.
I showed you 2 YouTube clips.
My point?

BLACKS, WHITES or whatever race will PHOCK anything!
Their RIGHT! kiss
THEIR CHOICE! kiss

1 Like

Re: Good News To All Gays And Lesbians by Shymm3x: 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

If the Blacks have more gays in their communities in the U.S., it is not an anomaly.

Apparently, it is something you are curious about? undecided
Not strange to me.
I showed you 2 YouTube clips.
My point?

BLACKS, WHITES or whatever race will PHOCK anything!
Their RIGHT! kiss
THEIR CHOICE! kiss

Lol. You still don't get my point on what's happening systematically...you need the 3rd eye to discern it. grin A lot folks do get carried with funfair and the need to be "modern" - but things are happening.

Anyway, it was someone who pointed out the anomaly to me a few months ago and how extreme/rapid the case is across the Atlantic. Texas Orchard, you always have to question certain things and if you've got sons, hide ya kids and be watchful - unless you don't mind having homos. Things are happening. grin

Hide ya kids! Out! cool

1 Like

Re: Good News To All Gays And Lesbians by KanwuliaJara: 9:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
Shymm3x:

Anyway, it was someone who pointed out the anomaly to me a few months ago and how extreme/rapid the case is across the Atlantic.

Because you keep referring to the alternate lifestyle of others DiISRESPECTFULLY, as an "anomaly", we really have absolutely nothing to discuss!
You still have some growing-up to do. grin
Between the lines of your sentences, the world can see a dangerous homophobe!
What a wasted piece of intellect. grin

I have never developed a "prejudicial" "third eye" to view or judge others, neither do I subscribe to such antediluvian philosophies on or off NL either. kiss
Too late now. I usually create my own bad habits! cool
Ciao! kiss
Re: Good News To All Gays And Lesbians by dangotesmummy: 9:03am On Jun 30, 2015
Babe this video is so disgusting. I just developed immediate neaseau afyer watching it.ewwww
KanwuliaJara:

What anomaly? grin
Is the YouTube clip below from America? cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6VnmhYz68g
Re: Good News To All Gays And Lesbians by dangotesmummy: 9:13am On Jun 30, 2015
Shymex that dude on your gif is cute. I'm team gay guys tongue

Oya quench
Re: Good News To All Gays And Lesbians by KanwuliaJara: 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
dangotesmummy:
Babe this video is so disgusting. I just developed immediate neaseau afyer watching it.ewwww

You nor see wetin BLACK pipo dey do for bush? grin
Tomorrow dem go say na white pipo bring AIDS and EBOLA come Africa! grin
Re: Good News To All Gays And Lesbians by dangotesmummy: 11:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

You nor see wetin BLACK pipo dey do for bush? grin
Tomorrow dem go say na white pipo bring AIDS and EBOLA come Africa! grin
I sha pray they don't bring any dirty disease to nigeria and label it incurable disease that'll now make pastors start telling people to fast and pray. Tufiaaaaaaaaa
Re: Good News To All Gays And Lesbians by KanwuliaJara: 11:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
dangotesmummy:
I sha pray they don't bring any dirty disease to nigeria and label it incurable disease that'll now make pastors start telling people to fast and pray. Tufiaaaaaaaaa

You sure nor be BUHARI cow for DAURA, NIGERIA be dat? grin

1 Like

Re: Good News To All Gays And Lesbians by dangotesmummy: 7:10am On Jul 01, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

You sure nor be BUHARI cow for DAURA, NIGERIA be dat? grin
buhari is a disciplinarian he can't entertain such nonsense grin

(1) (Reply)

Help : How Do I Make My Vagina Tight Again? / Advice For Women On Coping With And Balancing Career With Caring For Their Kids / How Do I Tell A Friend I Have Outgrown Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.