Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Are You Sincrerly Ready To Be A Part Of The Genuine Force To Restore Our Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Sincrerly Ready To Be A Part Of The Genuine Force To Restore Our Nation (668 Views)

#ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back / A Clarion Call For Us (igbos) To Restore Our Image(photo) / A Clarion Call For Us (igbos) To Restore Our Image: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Sincrerly Ready To Be A Part Of The Genuine Force To Restore Our Nation by Fisay(m): 12:08am On Mar 02, 2009
We all desire a very good country, we all desire good leader(s), we all hail the emergence of the first African American President in America, nearly every young person, if given the opportunity would accept relocating to the western world. We all know that Nigeria is the most blessed country in the planet earth.The time has come for us to change for the better.Be part of the great movement for better Nigeria
Re: Are You Sincrerly Ready To Be A Part Of The Genuine Force To Restore Our Nation by blacksta(m): 12:28am On Mar 02, 2009
Please let me hear word. Others have tried and all have failed just ask the most recent one " Nigeria development Movement" You no get stamina
Re: Are You Sincrerly Ready To Be A Part Of The Genuine Force To Restore Our Nation by Bhola(f): 2:20am On Mar 02, 2009
Wow Blacksta? Interesting comment about NDM. Pray tell, how long did it take you to get a degree? That's a genuine question by the way. NDM is barely 2 weeks old and you expect all the problems in Nigeria to be solved by now. Quite interesting.

OP, some of us are already doing something. It took Nigeria 49 yrs to be what she is now, it won't change overnight. You can join us and lets have positive moves in all areas.
Re: Are You Sincrerly Ready To Be A Part Of The Genuine Force To Restore Our Nation by SkyBlue1: 2:27am On Mar 02, 2009
blacksta:

Please let me hear word. Others have tried and all have failed just ask the most recent one " Nigeria development Movement" You no get stamina

NDM is still very much alive and we have about 80 people registered so far, innactivity on nairaland does not mean we are not doing anything and we are actually working on registering as a non government organisation (NGO). I do not say this for your benefit but for the benefit of others who might read such a comment you made, I say it to inform others that for change to be instigated people have to get involved. I have not participated in nairaland discussions for a while now because of two main reasons; NDM is taking up time which i don't regret at all and secondly i have become quite jaded with simply relegating myself to posting "social commentary" online, such postings will continue and such frustrations will trive for years to come if we don't actually do something. Just talking about issues without working to change it seems old fashioned to me now.

The whole issue of Nigerians in diaspora being able to vote was an issue that was actually instigated by an NGO that started online, the whole BA fiasco which finally led to Yaradua getting involved was elevated by online groups. Whether you agree with the goals such NGOs achieved or not the issue is they saw something they did not like and worked and acted to change it and for that I respect them and even hope to join hands with them when goals might be similar. Among us we have dedicated people who know we are in this for the long haul. Because people don't post on the nairaland thread anymore does not mean there is no work going on, we have our dedicated forum and we hold meetings, etc. @blacksta no need to respond to this, this was not a means of honouring your comment cos it seems to me you have already made up your mind about failure and that is your prerrogative, this was just to inform and enlighten others. Have a nice day all.
Re: Are You Sincrerly Ready To Be A Part Of The Genuine Force To Restore Our Nation by Fisay(m): 5:16am On Mar 02, 2009
Am sorry, I didn't inform the house that I am a new to this facility, my membership is is less than six hours old, I therefore knew nothing about NDM, nevertheless, I have an idea of what it might stand for, going by what Bhola said.I am not under any illusion that I am the only one who is thinking of seeing a new Nigeria, I know for sure there are millions of great and wonderful citizen of this great country scattered all over the world.I will to know more about NDM, and its activities.

To Blacksta and people of like minds, you are in for a shocker, failure has been expunged from my dictionary, soil on which others fails is a fertile ground for me.I know mind of great number of fellow citizens has been programmed not to see any good ideal succeeding, though past experience might be responsible, but this remain the area where our national problem is resting

I am not out to registered an NGO but to network with people like minds to exchange ideas on how to positively influence our nation genuinely devoid of selfish agenda, where nothing but absolute truth would be the fulcrum that our nation would be rested.
Re: Are You Sincrerly Ready To Be A Part Of The Genuine Force To Restore Our Nation by SkyBlue1: 5:20am On Mar 02, 2009
Fisay:

Am sorry, I didn't inform the house that I am a new to this facility, my membership is is less than six hours old, I therefore knew nothing about NDM, nevertheless, I have an idea of what it might stand for, going by what Bhola said.I am not under any illusion that I am the only one who is thinking of seeing a new Nigeria, I know for sure there are millions of great and wonderful citizen of this great country scattered all over the world.I will to know more about NDM, and its activities.

To Blacksta and people of like minds, you are in for a shocker, failure has been expunged from my dictionary, soil on which others fails is a fertile ground for me.I know mind of great number of fellow citizens has been programmed not to see any good ideal succeeding, though past experience might be responsible, but this remain the area where our national problem is resting

I am not out to registered an NGO but to network with people like minds to exchange ideas on how to positively influence our nation genuinely devoid of selfish agenda, where nothing but absolute truth would be the fulcrum that our nation would be rested.

You can familiarise yourself with the nairaland NDM thread. This movement goes beyond nairaland and nairaland was simply one out of other forums and sites we posted on.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-230880.0.html

(1) (Reply)

Reps Pass Confidence Vote On Iwu / Lulu Enabaifoh Removal From Nig Sao Tome And Principle Dev Authority Was Wrong / The Present Generation Of National Assembly Is the Worst Ever:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.