Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Update: The Bokoharam Prisoners Are Now In Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update: The Bokoharam Prisoners Are Now In Anambra (4989 Views)

Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) / Buhari Should Stop Transfering Bokoharam Prisoners To Other States / Gov Umahi Is A Saboteur For Claiming That Boko Haram Prisoners Are Out Of Anambr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update: The Bokoharam Prisoners Are Now In Anambra by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
SporaD8:
Lagos already accommodates enough of your gala-selling indigents. its time someone teaches you guys to be patriots instead of tribalist
Talk to me if you're from the SS or SE, I don't have dealings with people from your region/country.
Re: Update: The Bokoharam Prisoners Are Now In Anambra by dhardline(m): 11:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
What will happen if the prison break is actually meant to be carried out enroute anambra?lets say right before edo state they escape from the vans conveying them and run into the bushes near by...what if that is their real plan?just asking
Re: Update: The Bokoharam Prisoners Are Now In Anambra by poiZon: 11:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
soe:
THE FEDERAL GOVT is the owner of the state. Go and read the land use act. in fact, the federal govt has the powers to shift borders of any state or even close a state....and when i say FG i mean govt at the national level (Executive, legislature and Judiciary)...

So do not for once think u own ur state...it is the creation of the federal might

what stopped obasanjo from taking akwaibom state to ogun during d 13percent oill fight by attah?
d only state being own by fg is state of osun.
Re: Update: The Bokoharam Prisoners Are Now In Anambra by Eshinwaju: 11:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
SporaD8:

Don't mind the hypocrites - you don't want abokis prisoners in your state, but what to run to Lagos at the drop of a hat?! Speaks of burning their candles at both ends.

unbelievable.......d same chest beaters that can destroy d 9jerian army cannot stand up to maybe 100 BH prisoners...... cheesy.....meanwhile they love northern money ......... cheesy...living in Kano...sokoto...Zaria....kaduna ..... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Update: The Bokoharam Prisoners Are Now In Anambra by amanda2013(f): 12:03am On Jun 29, 2015
This news is false.
Re: Update: The Bokoharam Prisoners Are Now In Anambra by amanda2013(f): 12:08am On Jun 29, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Because they want to take them to Anambra. Do your worst.
lol. you will soon get heart attack over igbo matter. The news is false so chill. And they wouldnt bring them to Anambra ok
Re: Update: The Bokoharam Prisoners Are Now In Anambra by Menace2Society(m): 12:18am On Jun 29, 2015
amanda2013:
lol. you will soon get heart attack over igbo matter. The news is false so chill. And they wouldnt bring them to Anambra ok
Don't u think your people are getting dumber

1 Like

Re: Update: The Bokoharam Prisoners Are Now In Anambra by amanda2013(f): 12:21am On Jun 29, 2015
Menace2Society:
Don't u think your people are getting dumber
what makes you think my people are getting dumber while your people are getting wiser?

1 Like

Re: Update: The Bokoharam Prisoners Are Now In Anambra by Menace2Society(m): 12:33am On Jun 29, 2015
amanda2013:
what makes you think my people are getting dumber while your people are getting wiser?
Crying over a fake news fa

1 Like

Re: Update: The Bokoharam Prisoners Are Now In Anambra by amanda2013(f): 12:40am On Jun 29, 2015
Menace2Society:
Crying over a fake news fa
lol. And your own people that are busy dancing shoki over a fake news nko?

1 Like

Re: Update: The Bokoharam Prisoners Are Now In Anambra by tdayof(m): 1:03am On Jun 29, 2015
See mumu ..Radio biafra as a source? Bunch of idiots
Re: Update: The Bokoharam Prisoners Are Now In Anambra by PentiumPro(f): 1:12am On Jun 29, 2015
Iboes suffer from excessive paranoia

1 Like

Re: Update: The Bokoharam Prisoners Are Now In Anambra by adamilen(f): 8:59am On Jun 29, 2015
Why the thing dey pain you like this naa cheesy. U better start relocating you own parents and all your family members....because your state is next. Act now before it is too late.[quote author=SporaD8 post=35263132][/quote]
Re: Update: The Bokoharam Prisoners Are Now In Anambra by SporaD8: 10:46am On Jun 29, 2015
adamilen:
Why the thing dey pain you like this naa cheesy. U better start relocating you own parents and all your family members....because your state is next. Act now before it is too late.
That still haven't answer my question - what if Tinubu also mobilized his agberos to protest your relocation to Lagos? Will you still run to the same federal govt to sanction him?
Re: Update: The Bokoharam Prisoners Are Now In Anambra by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 29, 2015
soe:
is Anambra not part of Nigeria?

Does Anambra not receive federal allocation?

Is Prisons service not a Federal Agency of govt.?

Don't you know that prisoners in Nigeria are shuffled around the 50+ prisons in the country to avoid crowding and reduce risk of jail break?

If you guys in Anambra try to wage war against the federation...I promise you, what you saw in 1967 will look like comedy...and just to remind you...the lagoon still has space o.

Ehhen

classic South West questions.

1 Like

Re: Update: The Bokoharam Prisoners Are Now In Anambra by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 29, 2015
eighTHREAD:
common prisoners you people are afraid of, how much more nig army.

Nigeria Army are afraid of boko haram.
Re: Update: The Bokoharam Prisoners Are Now In Anambra by johnmark1234(m): 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
soe:

Don't you know that prisoners in Nigeria are shuffled around the 50+ prisons in the country to avoid crowding and reduce risk. of jail break? PUS

If you guys in Anambra try to wage war against the federation...I promise you, what you saw in 1967 will look like comedy...and just to remind you...the lagoon still has space o.

Ehhen
Re: Update: The Bokoharam Prisoners Are Now In Anambra by 1bunne4lif(m): 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
soe:

Don't you know that prisoners in Nigeria are shuffled around the 50+ prisons in the country to avoid crowding and reduce risk of jail break?

Ehhen
you don't get it. Boko haram will now see a reason to invade igbo land

1 Like

Re: Update: The Bokoharam Prisoners Are Now In Anambra by 400billionman: 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
soe:

Ehhen

You rant like you lack sense.

Such high profile prisoners are kept in maximum prisons far away from human habitation..

1 Like

Re: Update: The Bokoharam Prisoners Are Now In Anambra by deejayALFY(m): 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
WEN I SAW D SOURCE OF DIS NEWS I HISS MTCHEEEEEW...#BiafraRadioIsFullOfProperGander
Re: Update: The Bokoharam Prisoners Are Now In Anambra by CallPolice: 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
Anambra people are just dullards. You guys should go take care of nna shops and stop being hateful.
Re: Update: The Bokoharam Prisoners Are Now In Anambra by adamilen(f): 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
Tinubu... lipsrsealed really....smh
SporaD8:

That still haven't answer my question - what if Tinubu also mobilized his agberos to protest your relocation to Lagos? Will you still run to the same federal govt to sanction him?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Now That Atiku Has Resigned From APC, Here Is What Will Happen Soon / EkitiDecides2018: Supreme Court Will Sack APC's Fayemi / See How Kwankwaso Shut Down Kano Today- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.