Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

3 Hectares Of Maize Available For Sale In Abeokuta. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 3 Hectares Of Maize Available For Sale In Abeokuta. (674 Views)

Please Help: Can I Use Chemical For Land Clearing Of Maize/cassava Farm? / Fresh From My 4hecter Of Maize Farm Live In Jos. Bountiful Harvest. / Lagos Acquires 2,134 Hectares Of Land In Other States To Boost Agriculture.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Hectares Of Maize Available For Sale In Abeokuta. by Teetol: 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
3 hectares of maize available for sale in Abeokuta. Any interested buyer/referral should contact following numbers - 08038619113,08060879173,08034472139
Re: 3 Hectares Of Maize Available For Sale In Abeokuta. by Agrotradeafrica: 3:17am On Aug 10, 2015
Hello,

This is the Agrotradeafrica social media team, we would like to invite you to use our new online portal for agricultural trade. All you have to do is to post the details of your desired transaction along with your preferred contact details and get contacted by interested sellers/buyers. Start now at www.agrotradeafrica.com
Re: 3 Hectares Of Maize Available For Sale In Abeokuta. by Teetol: 10:10am On Aug 21, 2015
Agrotradeafrica:
Hello,
This is the Agrotradeafrica social media team, we would like to invite you to use our new online portal for agricultural trade. All you have to do is to post the details of your desired transaction along with your preferred contact details and get contacted by interested sellers/buyers. Start now at www.agrotradeafrica.com

Thanks. I'll try it out.

(1) (Reply)

OVER 50 Acres Of Land For Sale/ Lease In EDO STATE... / Farm Land For Sale In Bwari / White Rat, Albino Rat Or Laboratory Rat For Sale (use For Experiments)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.