Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,034 members, 7,799,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job (13638 Views)

A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) / Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri / Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 10:18am On Jun 29, 2019
“Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”

Andre Gide quotes (French writer
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 9:06am On Jul 03, 2019
“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”

― Mahatma Gandhi

Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 12:03am On Jul 13, 2019
God is going to put you at the right place at the right time. He’s going to send divine connections, people that will go out of their way to be good to you. You couldn’t make it happen. It’s the favor of God bringing you into your yes.

Joel Osteen quote.
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 9:51am On Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to a new week of glory,call us today for all of your roofing project
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
Call us for any kind of roofing work even if is a gatehouse or one room as we are ready at all times and occasions
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2019
For your parapet pan,woodwork, measurement, supply and installation of all kind of Aluminium roofing sheets and stone coated tiles such as classic,bond,shingles, Roman,milano and shake
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by Odingo1: 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2019
Please what is the current price for Metcoppo Aluminum roof 0.45 and 0.55, location Awka.
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 10:09am On Aug 16, 2019
Odingo1:
Please what is the current price for Metcoppo Aluminum roof 0.45 and 0.55, location Awka.
sorry sir,l don't know Awka price as the roof l did at Awka l brought the material from our Aba factory 0.45(Metcoppo) First Aluminium is 2050 Maria which import 0.45 metcoppo is currently 1380 naria .You can reach us on https:///2348037156958
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
My father taught me that you can you read a hundred books on wisdom and write a hundred books on wisdom, but unless you apply what you learned then its only words on a page. Life is not lived with intentions, but action.

Shannon Alder
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2019
Thank you Jesus for your grace upon my life,happy birthday to me and wishing myself success, favour,open doors and love for the things of His kingdom
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 9:04am On Oct 03, 2019
Always dream and shoot higher than you know you can do. Do not bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself.
William Faulkner
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 11:30am On Oct 07, 2019
Welcome to another week of favour
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2019
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Thomas A. Edison
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2019
Think before you speak. Read before you think.

Fran Lebowitz
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 7:35pm On Oct 31, 2019
Listen with curiosity. Speak with honesty. Act with integrity. The greatest problem with communication is we don’t listen to understand. We listen to reply. When we listen with curiosity, we don’t listen with the intent to reply. We listen for what’s behind the words.

Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2019
Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
Roy T. Bennett
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
Am giving God thanks for this year Shiloh, am breaking limit already
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 11:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.
Mahatma Gandhi
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2020
Call for your measurement now
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 11:31am On Feb 12, 2020
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.

Ralph Waldo Emerson
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2020
You can count of us for your Tower and First Aluminium roofing sheets.Your measurement will be free from us
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 7:20am On Mar 07, 2020
Call me today
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 2:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
stay home and stay safe
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 11:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
call now

Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 10:28am On May 20, 2020
Call us on 08037156958 for your roofing need
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
Another of our finish project

Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by soonest(f): 10:09pm On Jul 09, 2020
Pls what's the current price of steptile 0.45 guage
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
soonest:
Pls what's the current price of steptile 0.45 guage
1700@Lagos price
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 8:46am On Jul 28, 2020
Reach us for your roofing need on 08037156958
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
Happy new month
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
The season is almost here call now for your roofing problem both new ones and renovations of your old or family property
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 1:15am On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas to everyone here,remember that Jesus is the reason for this celebration. Stay safe

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cost Of Rent Around Ondo State | Co-tenant / Is It Good To Share Equal Amount Of Money For NEPA With Your Landlord? / Looking For A Place To Rent In Lagos?? Look No Further, We Got You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.