Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job (13671 Views)

A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) / Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri / Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 11:31am On Feb 04, 2021
Call us today on 08037156958
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 1:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
Asa job from woodwork to Aluminium

Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 10:06am On Mar 24, 2021
We are just a call or WhatsApp away

Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by Smartwave: 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
princejones:
For your roofing jobs,we handle any type of roofing work including supply and installation of Aluminium roofing sheets(First Aluminium and Tower products only),both Metcoppo,Steptiles and normal longspan and accessories,we also do stone coated roofing tiles(feproof) gerard and other original stone tiles from new zealand with 50yrs guaranteed.We can as well handle your nogging if you want.l work directly with PGN LTD,and we have branches in Aba,Uyo and Calabar for our esteemed customers in south south and south east.Please call for your measurement and quotation which are free of charge at any location of this regions.God bless you all.
please, is possible that I buy - Stone coated roofing tiles, like two time Assuming I need 600m, and for now I can only avoid 400m, my question is can I buy it and keep, then later purchase the remaining before the roofing .
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 10:04am On Mar 27, 2021
Smartwave:
please, is possible that I buy - Stone coated roofing tiles, like two time Assuming I need 600m, and for now I can only avoid 400m, my question is can I buy it and keep, then later purchase the remaining before the roofing .
l guess you have call me on this and we talk about it, thanks for reaching out. Our stonecoated tiles is with guaranteed

1 Like

Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 10:12pm On Mar 27, 2021
Call us today

Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 9:29am On Apr 05, 2021
Today Monday 5th of April 2021...
Hallelujah our Lord rose from death, the power of grave can not hold Him, the stint of death can not over power Him, therefore you and l are victorious winners .
As you move on in this victory, death shall no longer have power over you, sickness will not rule your body, sin will not have dominion over you, you are free from Every bondage, for Christ has tasted all these for you and l on d cross at Calvary, glory Hallelujah!!!
So therefore march on Victoriously into the fulfilment of your destiny under the leadership of the power of His resurrection. Congratulations.
Do have a blissful Easter Monday and a prosperous week. Shalom.
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 12:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
For your Aluminium Parapet, longspan, step tiles, metcoppo roofing materials
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 8:48am On May 27, 2021
This morning, heaven will pay attention to you,
God will establish the covenant of life with you and your family,
You will not die young,
You will not sorrow over your children no matter how long you live, God will give you the grace to live and eat the fruit of your labour in sound health.
God will avert whatever you will do that could cost you your life.
David faced Goliath with five ordinary stones, but with God, the ordinary became extraordinary.
Victory isn’t about what you have, it’s about God’s anointing on what you have just put your trust in Him and He will never leave nor forsake you in the mighty name Jesus Christ. Amen.
Do have a pleasant Thursday. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 9:54am On Jun 21, 2021
For all your roofing works, call 08037156958

Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 5:12am On Aug 06, 2021
Call us today on 08037156958 as we have a lot of information for you

Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
Thank you Jesus

Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2021
princejones:
This morning, heaven will pay attention to you,
God will establish the covenant of life with you and your family,
You will not die young,
You will not sorrow over your children no matter how long you live, God will give you the grace to live and eat the fruit of your labour in sound health.
God will avert whatever you will do that could cost you your life.
David faced Goliath with five ordinary stones, but with God, the ordinary became extraordinary.
Victory isn’t about what you have, it’s about God’s anointing on what you have just put your trust in Him and He will never leave nor forsake you in the mighty name Jesus Christ. Amen.
Do have a pleasant Thursday. Shalom.
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princealuminium: 7:29am On Nov 01, 2021
Happy New month and welcome to November
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2021

Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 8:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
Call us today
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 2:34pm On May 27, 2023
Keep the calls coming, 08037156958

Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 2:54am On Oct 18, 2023
For metcoppo

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BROOKLYN COURT [800k] @Ibeju-lekki..JUST DEPOSIT 4% and SPREAD OVER A YEAR / ELECTRICAL, INTERCOM, SATELLITE TV, & BURGLAR ALARM, CCTV Installation CALL US / Modern House Plan In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.