Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

I Need A New Family!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A New Family!!! (3964 Views)

Man Dead 23yrs Ago After Missing, Found With New Family Under Stolen Identity / New Family Rules / Messi Announces New Family Addition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A New Family!!! by ToroJah: 10:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
amtheone please don't just view help a sis if it's in your power, I'm so depressed at the moment cry cry cry

Can't even sleep, cry is all I do all night!
Re: I Need A New Family!!! by Pidggin(f): 8:05am On Aug 12, 2015
ToroJah:
Dear Family, I still haven't gotten a job till now oh, still applying please if there's any that can help wwith a job within port Harcourt, I'm squatting with a friend somewhere close to garrison, please my e-family assist a sis before frustration drives me into something evil cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

God bless as you help!

You have more options than you think, stop focusing on the evil ones. What you need now, is to humble yourself. My dear don't be ashamed to do jobs you may think are menial; nanny, waitress, working in fast food franchises, cleaner e.t.c. there is dignity in labor, Goodluck

1 Like

Re: I Need A New Family!!! by detutu1: 5:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
sigh...take heart dear one thingg you should understand by now is that family or no family ....you are on your own....you can check jobsites like myjobmag,currentnigerianjobs, hotnigerianjobs and the likes...while yu wait volunteering wont be a bad idea. What was your brother s reaction to your leaving by the way....God will give you your desires but please dont run to a man s house because of this...it holds no reward...have you tried o discuss this with an elderly family member, sibling or parent?
Re: I Need A New Family!!! by ToroJah: 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
@detutu1 thanks but it's not easy as you make it seem!
Re: I Need A New Family!!! by Chidoks(f): 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
Darling, do not leave that house.stay put.a friend will be worse.tomorrow morning go and search for a job no matter how low.get something doing .forget all the dstv.move it.don't move in with any friend.they will be worse.you ain't seen nothing yet.just hold on.be respectful and sweet.plant a smile on your face.do not compare yourself to his gf.make friends with her.chanel your demands through her or live without them.your siblings may be going through financial stress but you may not know.be positive, be happy, be productive my darling life is beautiful

2 Likes

Re: I Need A New Family!!! by nyafunyafu: 11:55am On Sep 23, 2015
ToroJah:

Okay, thanks!
Send me a mail chinedu.pavina@gmail.com
Re: I Need A New Family!!! by ToroJah: 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
nyafunyafu:
Send me a mail chinedu.pavina@gmail.com
hello sis, have sent the mail awaiting your response, thanks!
Re: I Need A New Family!!! by richyblink1(m): 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
ToroJah:
amtheone please don't just view help a sis if it's in your power, I'm so depressed at the moment cry cry cry

Can't even sleep, cry is all I do all night!

Said you are within ph, do you have a form of certificate or something? If yes, beep me on 08093668388
Re: I Need A New Family!!! by ToroJah: 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
richyblink1:

Said you are within ph, do you have a form of certificate or something? If yes, beep me on 08093668388

the number is switch off cry
richyblink1:

the number is switch off
Re: I Need A New Family!!! by richyblink1(m): 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
ToroJah:

the number is switch off cry

the number is switch off

Was in a meeting, it's on now
Re: I Need A New Family!!! by chenor(f): 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
Don't give up. Things like these issues are meant to shape us for a better future. Yea it happens. The annoying thing is that when you finally succeed, they will all remember you and rush back to you. Just hold on to God. He won't forsake you. Don't be depressed o. It is worse than Aids.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Depressed And Unhappy In My Marriage / Jealous Aunt? / Tribal Marks: Are They Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.