Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Letter To Ireneony - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To Ireneony (4713 Views)

My Piece Of Advice To Ireneony / Solution To Ireneony 's puzzle / Miss Ireneony Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Ireneony by LasoulMacuby(m): 12:13am On Jun 29, 2015
Hello you,
I write because I don't hide my thoughts within me, its never easy to do this, but better in front than never at all. Your name I know not, other than your alias, but I will refer to your personality as YOU.
YOU are not my CRUSH in case you rush to that POINT
YOU, I find graceful
YOU, I find amazing
YOU, I don't know and maybe never will, but YOU I see a Star whose light shines, that glitters the path you pass, and illuminates parts not yet known, I walked into that thread trying to find out what the call was all about. I saw anger and balls of fire coming from the mouths of angry, haters, but I smiled, because I saw they had the eyes buy could note see.
Some mocked and made hate statements against you, your personality so annoyed them, the could not hide their face, sit and read without making a face, which gave them a little craze, yet they still had to wait, so as so fuel the flame.
YOU came out victorious because you point was made, they couldn't hide their face, even in a faceless forum, but continued the trace, they may be insane, I know not, but its never late for them to tow the lane.
My rhythmic letter though they mock my rhymes is that i now face, to acknowledge your name and here is the place.

At this point, I urge us not to stop, till we get to the top.
LasoulMacuby

cc: ireneony's pointed nose

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Letter To Ireneony by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 29, 2015
I smell som1 looking for a wife

6 Likes

Re: Letter To Ireneony by jamex93(m): 12:18am On Jun 29, 2015
lolx

dem neva write the letter post man don dey wait

@bros for up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Ireneony by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 29, 2015
Waste of . . .damn!!
Re: Letter To Ireneony by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 29, 2015
An attention seeker writing a letter to a fellow attention seeker.

What do you know. Birds of the same feather really do flock together.

8 Likes

Re: Letter To Ireneony by LasoulMacuby(m): 12:48am On Jun 29, 2015
misssclassy:
An attention seeker writing a letter to a fellow attention seeker.

What do you know. Birds of the same feather really do flock together.
Damm! one bitter and pained woman. I just pray u don't continue like this else the wrinkles on your face go be like tangled rope.
why hate on the chick? Damm! I feel for u sha. E no easy to hustle and no market.
cc: Ireneony's pointed nose

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Ireneony by LasoulMacuby(m): 1:15am On Jun 29, 2015
Luedave:
bye..... lemme knw wen u write it
balling
Re: Letter To Ireneony by Clinton594(m): 1:49am On Jun 29, 2015
You look too matured for this tho, buh anyway I hope you find what you're looking for.....
I no be bad belle

And for this missclassy girl/boy above me, I just don't know why I hate you, seriously

5 Likes

Re: Letter To Ireneony by tpiander: 1:52am On Jun 29, 2015
the inventor of airbrushing must be a billionaire by now, or is he not?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter To Ireneony by Cruzeiro(m): 2:23am On Jun 29, 2015
sad what is this all about?
Re: Letter To Ireneony by mekzyjoe(m): 2:51am On Jun 29, 2015
kids everywhere....it sims dis op is jobless...kids writing abt kids...smh angry angry
Re: Letter To Ireneony by Nobody: 3:39am On Jun 29, 2015
LasoulMacuby:
Hello you,
I write because I don't hide my thoughts within me, its never easy to do this, but better in front than never at all. Your name I know not, other than your alias, but I will refer to your personality as YOU.
YOU are not my CRUSH in case you rush to that POINT
YOU, I find graceful
YOU, I find amazing
YOU, I don't know any maybe never will, but YOU I see a Star whose light shines,I glitters the path you pass, and illuminates parts not yet known, I walked into that thread trying to find out what the call was all about. I saw anger and balls of fire coming from the mouths of angry, haters, but I smiled, because I saw they had the eyes buy could note see.
Some mocked and made hate statements against you, your personality so annoyed them, the could not hide their face, sit and read without making a face, which gave them a little craze, yet they still had to wait, so as so fuel the flame.
YOU came out victorious because you point was made, they couldn't hide their face, even in a faceless forum, but continued the trace, they may be insane, I know not, but its never late for them to tow the lane.
My rhythmic letter though they mock my rhymes is that i now face, to acknowledge your name and here is the place.

At this point, I urge us not to stop, till we get to the top.
LasoulMacuby

cc: ireneony's pointed nose
dat jeep behind u make sense oo cheesy.na pathfinder or na Sienna? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Letter To Ireneony by Truckpusher(m): 5:25am On Jun 29, 2015
These are the kind of boys that needed to beaten to death with a hammer for being so dumb. angry

Op

Re: Letter To Ireneony by Mostwanted7: 5:32am On Jun 29, 2015
Lol
Re: Letter To Ireneony by jaytee01(m): 5:41am On Jun 29, 2015
Na wa oooo
Re: Letter To Ireneony by Dollyak(f): 6:11am On Jun 29, 2015
*vomit coffee on my laptop*. I am squinting my eyes from the cringing post embarassed
Re: Letter To Ireneony by IamLEGEND1: 6:13am On Jun 29, 2015
Wen will this foölishness ever stop eh?
u go come dey pose for back of car wey no be ur own.
but in the end...
#NoFuckWasGiven

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Ireneony by LasoulMacuby(m): 6:39am On Jun 29, 2015
Let the envy and hurting continue from haters. . .
Re: Letter To Ireneony by LasoulMacuby(m): 6:56am On Jun 29, 2015
Clinton594:
You look too matured for this tho, buh anyway I hope you find what you're looking for.....
I no be bad belle

And for this missclassy girl/boy above me, I just don't know why I hate you, seriously
And what do you feel I am looking for? U never went through the words, so I understand if u lack the ability to clearly capture my words and their denotative and connotative meaning.
BTW I hate missclassy too
Re: Letter To Ireneony by czarr(m): 7:03am On Jun 29, 2015
.....what exactly is the message you're trying to convey?
Is it romance or motivation related?
Confused asfvk!!! angry
Re: Letter To Ireneony by themonk(m): 7:12am On Jun 29, 2015
Ireneony is busy sucking an early morning dic*k, you are here having online orgasms.

5 Likes

Re: Letter To Ireneony by octopusfreaky(f): 7:12am On Jun 29, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

And what do you feel I am looking for? U never went through the words, so I understand if u lack the ability to clearly capture my words and their denotative and connotative meaning.
BTW I hate missclassy too
make Una leave missclassy ,,,na she dey spice up ya threads ooooo......
Re: Letter To Ireneony by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 29, 2015
embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Letter To Ireneony by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:21am On Jun 29, 2015
czarr:
.....what exactly is the message you're trying to convey?
Is it romance or motivation related?
Confused asfvk!!! angry
Do a little research, you would get a clearer picture. . motivated related . .
Re: Letter To Ireneony by colossus2: 7:21am On Jun 29, 2015
You are even changing pix on your OP.
E be like u no know say u don old pass this thing angry
Re: Letter To Ireneony by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:22am On Jun 29, 2015
themonk:
Ireneony is busy sucking an early morning dic*k, you are here having online orgasms.
murrafucka, point out a single paragraph where I needed my balls sucked?
Re: Letter To Ireneony by colossus2: 7:23am On Jun 29, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

murrafucka, point out a single paragraph where I needed my balls sucked?
E pain u? cheesy
Re: Letter To Ireneony by stinggy(m): 7:23am On Jun 29, 2015
OP bro, you look older than this stunts you're pulling here.
Leave this for college boys undecided
Re: Letter To Ireneony by Drinkwater(m): 7:29am On Jun 29, 2015
You find Ireneony amazing? *Diff strokes for diff folks tho
Re: Letter To Ireneony by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:30am On Jun 29, 2015
colossus2:

E pain u? cheesy
Not at all, I only wonder if people read at all. though its fun to me as I am enjoying the negativity of the humans mind
Re: Letter To Ireneony by colossus2: 7:34am On Jun 29, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

Not at all, I only wonder if people read at all. though its fun to me as I am enjoying the negativity of the humans mind
You dey downgrade urself u dey call am fun. Enjoy ya sef anyway....juz hope u don't get disappointed if u read dis thread in d future

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Ireneony by 2dice(m): 7:54am On Jun 29, 2015
Dollyak:
*vomit coffee on my laptop*. I am squinting my eyes from the cringing post embarassed
picsure of yo vomitting ... Or tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Evil Consequences Of Having A Boyfriend / Nigerians Nd Their "A Woman Who Cant Cook Wont Make A Good Wife" Mentality / She Blocked Me Online Because Of This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.