Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

The Perfect Dress - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Perfect Dress (937 Views)

Photographers Who Will Do Anything To Capture The Perfect Picture. / How Do Women Waiting For The Perfect Man Look Like? / The Perfect Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Perfect Dress by feelgood(m): 11:58am On Sep 21, 2006
The Perfect Dress

Jennifer's wedding day was fast approaching. Nothing could dampen her excitement, not even her parents' nasty divorce. Her mother had found the perfect dress to wear and would be the best dressed mother-of-the-bride ever!

A week later, Jennifer was horrified to learn that her father's new young wife had bought the exact same dress as her mother! Jennifer asked her stepmother to exchange it, but she refused.

"Absolutely not. I look like a million bucks in this dress and I'm wearing it," she replied.

Jennifer told her mother who graciously said, "Never mind sweetheart. I'll get another dress. After all, it's your special day."

A few days later, they went shopping and did find another gorgeous dress. When they stopped for lunch, Jennifer asked her mother, "Aren't you going to return the other dress? You really don't have another occasion where you could wear it."

Her mother just smiled and replied, "Of course I do, dear. I'm wearing it to the rehearsal dinner the night before the wedding."
Re: The Perfect Dress by Pamperme: 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin yorubas says 'you can have clothes like the elders, but you can never have rags like them. tell me who is smarter now, I cant wait to see the expression on new wife face during the rehearsal grin grin grin grin
Re: The Perfect Dress by yetimama(f): 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2006
@pamperme - I can't wait to see the expression on new wife face during the rehearsal

of course you can't what wait make sure you are there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Perfect Dress by EmemJU(f): 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2006
Hmmmm smart woman.
Re: The Perfect Dress by kentony(m): 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2006
hmmmm, very nice
Re: The Perfect Dress by Oracle(m): 11:09pm On Sep 21, 2006
That is so terrible, i bet the young wife wouldn't dare touch that cloth again
Re: The Perfect Dress by alinco2(f): 11:38pm On Sep 21, 2006
nice one
Re: The Perfect Dress by alinco2(f): 11:39pm On Sep 21, 2006
nice one

(1) (Reply)

Bottle Fed Baby / Questions / Herpes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.