Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,807 members, 7,798,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis (19302 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks APC Led Government / Ondo Governorship Election: Another Crisis Looms In APC Over Deputy Gov. Slot / Panic In APC Over Benue Governorship Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by Omooba77: 6:39am On Jun 29, 2015
The Senior Special Assistant to former President Goodluck Jonathan on Public Affairs, Dr. Doyin Okupe, on Sunday, mocked the All Progressives Congress over the internal crisis plaguing the ruling party.

Okupe, who was one of the most vocal supporters of Jonathan before the election, had predicted that the APC would not last more than a year because “its foundation is wrong, its combination is faulty and its ideologies are not clearly defined.’’

Less than a month after President Muhammadu Buhari took the oath of office, the APC has been embroiled in a crisis caused by the election of principal officers in the National Assembly.

Consequently, Buhari has not been able to appoint ministers or make significant progress due to the feud between the loyalists of Senate President Bukola Saraki, and the National Leader of the APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

Okupe, while reacting to the APC crisis on his official Facebook page, maintained that his prediction, like the word of God, would come to pass and nothing would stop it.

While quoting the Bible, the former presidential spokesman, who once described Jonathan as being like Jesus Christ, said his prediction could only be delayed but never foiled.

He wrote, “APC Crisis: Habakkuk 2, verse 3: ‘For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak and not lie, though it tarries, wait for it, because it will surely come to pass.’”

In a separate interview with our correspondent, a former National Deputy Chairman of the PDP, Chief Bode George, told our correspondent that the crisis within the APC would lead to the party’s disintegration.

George said the PDP was confident of regaining power in 2019.

He said, “As I told you before, the APC is a congregation of strange bedfellows and they cannot last because they have no foundation, no taproot.”
http://www.punchng.com/politics/okupe-mocks-apc-over-crisis/

11 Likes

Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by Tbillz(m): 6:40am On Jun 29, 2015
Okupe, who was one of the most vocal supporters of Jonathan before the election, had predicted that the APC would not last more than a year because “its foundation is wrong" YOU KNOW HAVE A PROBLEM WHEN A PARTY WITH A WRONG FOUNDATION DIVEST YOUR 16YEARS EXPERIENCE.
PDP's achievements are remarkable abi. Birds of feathers. persin papa with noodles brain

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by mistabiola: 6:44am On Jun 29, 2015
Doyin hmmm
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by maverickdude(m): 6:48am On Jun 29, 2015
idiot
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by midolian(m): 6:49am On Jun 29, 2015
Okupe the bastard! How life na? grin

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by yuncka: 6:49am On Jun 29, 2015
Doyin again? I hope he remembers he has no career in prophesy.... so wat should we call you dis time if your predictions never comes to pass?

12 Likes

Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by osaslord500(m): 6:50am On Jun 29, 2015
Okupe park well.

5 Likes

Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by buskie13(m): 6:51am On Jun 29, 2015
what do u expect from a party whose foundations were built on lies ,deceit and propaganda

it's gonna take just lil time n APC (All Progressive Confidence) just like Daura President Buhari called it goes into extinction...

we love GEJ...

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by Upnepaa(m): 6:53am On Jun 29, 2015
OKUPE....the prophet that can't even predict wat will happen under his nose

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 29, 2015
Obviously he still nursing his wounds

You said we should call you bastard if they should last till December now it's 7 months past December, they survived sour and conquered. Here you are jobless and hopeless and you still feel we you should give you audience?

Mr bastard you a fake prophet APC will survive and we shall rule you and take Nigeria to the promise land!!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by ZeezaRapture(m): 7:03am On Jun 29, 2015
Coming from a bastard!!! grin grin

see what he said pre-election below...

Z.R

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by Mogidi: 7:05am On Jun 29, 2015
He wrote, “APC Crisis: Habakkuk 2, verse 3: ‘For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak and not lie, though it tarries, wait for it, because it will surely come to pass."

Okupe would be proved right before xmas.

9 Likes

Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by Feranchek(m): 7:14am On Jun 29, 2015
I luv his prophesies. It always happens the other way around. So, keep up the good work for us bro.... grin

1 Like

Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by Legitbaba(m): 7:15am On Jun 29, 2015
lolz
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 29, 2015
Okupe is having a hearty laugh while Gej is relaxing in otuoke while Karma come to early for APC

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by Day169: 7:35am On Jun 29, 2015
I'm sure that this guy will eventually begin to shed weight when the anticorruption searchlight is beamed at him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by JohnFrankling(m): 7:43am On Jun 29, 2015
He has a point and its high time APC puts their house together

2 Likes

Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by ApcSucks: 7:47am On Jun 29, 2015
Apc are lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

God bless nigeria
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 29, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Obviously he still nursing his wounds

You said we should call you bastard if they should last till December now it's 7 months past December, they survived sour and conquered. Here you are jobless and hopeless and you still feel we you should give you audience?

Mr bastard you a fake prophet APC will survive and we shall rule you and take Nigeria to the promise land!!
I like it when hungry, jobless and nobody like you call those that are far more comfortable than your whole generation combined hopeless and jobless.

24 Likes

Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by Omooba77: 7:51am On Jun 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Okupe is having a hearty laugh while Gej is relaxing in otuoke while Karma come to early for APC
The way things are this party may find it difficult to retain power...
make I just yarn seun lalalasticlala ishilove dem be my padii

4 Likes

Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by lonelydora: 7:54am On Jun 29, 2015
Sometimes we disagree to agree. No need for his mockery.
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by omojesu202(m): 7:55am On Jun 29, 2015
shey he's now a bastard?
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by exemen: 7:55am On Jun 29, 2015
WEATHER NA JUJU DEY BLOCK THIS 1 FACE AH NO NO.............

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 29, 2015
Shut up dere, SaTANo!d, u sef still dey yawn, so u still dey Nigeria?
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by otijah(m): 7:55am On Jun 29, 2015
I am GEJ fan, but I was tempted to call this guy a Bastard after loosing the election to APC
He talks too much

1 Like

Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 29, 2015
Hear hear!!
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by naijaboiy: 7:55am On Jun 29, 2015
Forget the prophecies. I think this man has a point.

The foundation of APC is really shaky and if they are not careful the house will fall.

***side comment***

Well,,wetin concern me. They should not allow their party troubles affect we citizens and the ruling government.

That's all. undecided

Abeg who on gen? I wan charge my i-phone 6+ embarassed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by ionsman: 7:55am On Jun 29, 2015
People are talking, Okupe is still talking.
Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by colossus2: 7:55am On Jun 29, 2015
Mogidi:

Okupe would be proved right before xmas.
Make sure you kill yourself if he is wrong then

2 Likes

Re: Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis by colossus2: 7:56am On Jun 29, 2015
Doyin kor, Maggi star ni undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timi Frank Raises Alarm Over Plot To Kill Fayose In EFCC Custody (DETAILS) / Ibrahim Idris Rejects Kogi PDP Campaign Chairmanship / Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.