Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,004 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer (32303 Views)

Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) / Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers / Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 29, 2015
It appears that even with the heavy defeat suffered by the SW local champion Tinubu,He has not learnt his lessons rather he wants to fight dirty by throwing up irrelevant stories about the Hon Senate president Bukola Saraki.The way it is any ministerial candidate presented by Tinubu to Buhari is also going to face the same fate suffered by Gbajabiamilla and Lawan.I would like to advice eminent SW APC politicians like Fashola and the gentle Fayemi to stay far away from him if they want to ever have a chance at working at PMB's cabinet.

Saraki and Dogara with their positions and the numerical superiority of their supporters would never allow any of his candidates to make it pass the NASS screening.

It is a matter of saying " those in favour of not clearing the nominees says nay" and I bet you the nays will have it.Tinubu should swallow his pride and dobale else he will be subjected to more ignominy.

105 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 29, 2015
THEY JUST KEEP ON ACTING

AND NIGERIANS KEEP ON CHEERING THEM.

PITY

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by 48noble(m): 10:06am On Jun 29, 2015
Supported

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by flejnr(f): 10:07am On Jun 29, 2015
chukwudi imo ibo take easy with English ooo. Am brushing sef

30 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 29, 2015
let those below me discuss bout it
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 29, 2015
In war any good general should know when to surrender.Tinubu has been cornered and there is really nothing he can do at the moment.He must beg Saraki and Atiku else he would continue to suffer more disgrace.What has happened in the last two weeks might just be a tip of the iceberg considering what will likely befall him in future

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 29, 2015
flejnr:

[i]dobale [/i]is not an English word I tried to italicize in the headline without sucess

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by chimerase2: 10:10am On Jun 29, 2015
Supported cool

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 29, 2015
Demdem:
Ibofool on rampage once again. grin

Demdemoron, you see how your master has been disgraced for the local champion which he is!!! national politics is not same as amala politics

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by luvmijeje(f): 10:13am On Jun 29, 2015
Chukwudichukwu, please do get a life.

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Mogidi: 10:14am On Jun 29, 2015
I don't think Saraki is in a hurry to forgive Tinubu, meanwhile lets enjoy the show of shame by APC.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 29, 2015
luvmijeje:
Chukwudichukwu, please do get a life.

ode what did I do wrong? I just offered an advice for your local champion to save his dwindling political career

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by oyindare(m): 10:16am On Jun 29, 2015
Just in case ... fp grin Omo at last FP now I can talk.....
the op must be a part two fool...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 29, 2015
Mogidi:
I don't think Saraki is in a hurry to forgive Tinubu, meanwhile lets enjoy the show of shame by APC.

If Tinubu begs him in a full page advertorial on four national newspapers excluding the Nation,He might consider him

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 29, 2015
Tinubu,He attempted to do the impossible!!! To play godfather on national politics in a multi-ethnic country like Nigeria. His political decimation would be studied by students of political strategies on years to come.He should have read and imbibed Robert Greene's 48 laws of power to know where to draw the line

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by g4everybody(m): 10:26am On Jun 29, 2015
One thing i don't like about Nigeria polities and media is that they think the people are fools that they can easily deceive by mere propaganda. When saraki was busy dinning wit apc and buhari, he was a Nigerian then, he was not a petty thief and he was referred to as the Progressive. But now that he has turn against tinubu and his cohort, he is been called all sort of name.

It is only those gulible ones that choose to be deceive that will forever be deceive

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Mogidi: 10:28am On Jun 29, 2015
chukwudi44:

If Tinubu begs him in a full page advertorial on four national newspapers excluding the Nation,He might consider him

Ok
But I'll advise Saraki to wait till Tinubu goes and apologise at Tinubu square in Eko, he should be made to dance naked while holding a broom.
This is the only way to solve this imbroglio, Tinubu must dance naked while holding a broom.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by OduaVanguard: 10:36am On Jun 29, 2015
flejnr:

Lol. I think the guy has appointed himself as Saraki's NL Spokesperson in-chief cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 29, 2015
Mogidi:

Ok
But I'll advise Saraki to wait till Tinubu goes and apologise at Tinubu square in Eko, he should be made to dance naked while holding a broom.
This is the only way to solve this imbroglio, Tinubu must dance naked while holding a broom.

mogidi my man.I hope Tinubu takes your advice otherwise nothing for amooo.He might eventually have to negotiate two special advisers after placating the gods

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 29, 2015
OduaVanguard:

Lol. I think the guy has appointed himself as Saraki's NL Spokesperson in-chief cheesy

oodua warrior !!! how market tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

32 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by OduaVanguard: 11:00am On Jun 29, 2015
chukwudi44:

oodua warrior !!! how market tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Lol. I sha hope Saraki pays you better than GEJ did. You must chop where you work na? smiley

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 29, 2015
OduaVanguard:

Lol. I sha hope Saraki pays you better than GEJ did. You must chop where you work na? smiley

I am enjoying myself dear grin grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Barselonia(m): 11:45am On Jun 29, 2015
Dobale for who....my one and only jagaban

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by tobtap: 11:46am On Jun 29, 2015
another clueless...loser. is TINUBU the president? get a life

24 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by intergral(m): 11:46am On Jun 29, 2015
Hmm
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by sexymoma(f): 11:46am On Jun 29, 2015
Who s chukwudifortyforty abi chukwudifourfour

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by RichDad1(m): 11:47am On Jun 29, 2015
Joker.
Why is it that anything Tinubu gives you guys a hardon? The last time I checked, Since 2007, Tinubu has never hold any public office but he's more influential than everyone from your region combined.
I think the earlier Saraki begs Tinubu the better for his Political career.
Gej and his cohorts trespassed, and Jagaban obliterated them politically.
Nuff said. coolcool

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:47am On Jun 29, 2015
tinubu wan dey form badt guy. e no knw say saraki badt pass am. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Grace Ladoja: "It Took Me 27 Years To Be Cool With My Dad' / Nigerians Protest Against Buhari’s Government In Canada Over Insecurity, Others / Picture Of Dino Melaye Relaxing At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.