Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts (28647 Views)

Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande / How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by onatisi(m): 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
Chesman10:

How would he know you are Yoruba when you do not join them in their hobby _ ethnic bashing _ .While Chinese youths are developing their talents in technological advancement, their Nigerian counterparts are busy in ethnic jingoism, thereby misusing their internationally recognized endowments. They will still be the first to condemn white supremacists.
thanks bro ,I think u are very correct . And I think the admin should do more to stop ppl from insulting other ppl tribe and religion . We must always practice politics of tolerance and unity.
Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by poseidon12: 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
steffans:
We easily label whites Racists..
But we are worst racists to ourselfs here in 9ja..
anything someone does.. it must be attached with sentiments/region or religion.
SAD!!!! sad

What is actually holding us together as a Nation
Crude oil. That is what is holding us together.
Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by akpumping7720(m): 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
onatisi:
bisi
akande is a complete fool
for making this statement .
Whatever is happening to
him and tinubu is their own
palava,he shouldn't play
any ethnic card with the
apc crisis . Infact many
yoruba states are even tired
of apc. The crisis
happening in apc is the
headache of tinubu,akande
and co and NOT of the
YORUBA RACE . We don't
see any conspiracy against
the south west, what we see
and which is glaringly clear
is a conspiracy against
tinubu and his henchmen
within in apc,and this is
even a result of their own
actions. Buhari never
wanted to be part of apc ,it
was tinubu that went to
persuade him,the yorubas
or the south west DID NOT
SEND tinubu to buhari, he
went for his own selfish
political interest,so bisi
akande shouldn't drag the
yorubas into their mess.
Am just hearing this for the first time that Tinubu went to persuade Buhari to run for the Presidency.... Chai,'u see different kind of knives when an elephant dies'. The merger of CPC and APC was suppose to take effect in 2011 but due to reasons best known to them it wasn't possible,go ask confirm politics observers! I will agree with u that Akande shouldn't bring in the issue of tribalism into the APC crisis. Coz if they had play their cards well, they wouldn't have been in this mess.... That's why I will always respect OBJ (the ebora of owu himself). Baba knows how to play the in and out of Nigeria politics... U can confirm this one from Atiku!

Shalom Brother!
Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by mumuguyman(m): 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
dickrider:
THE IGBO'S WILL BE GLAD TO READ THIS COS IT'S ALL THEY EVER WANTED BUT WE YORUBA'S WILL ALWAYS BE LOYAL TO THE NORTH NO MATTER THE LEVEL OF BAD BELLE AND HATRED SHOWN BY THE IGBOS sad sad sad sad sad
. Any mpam... Fight who is beating you.. Tell me kid, you mean you chose to remain the slave your forefathers were? Interesting

5 Likes

Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by Paspane: 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
dickrider:
THE IGBO'S WILL BE GLAD TO READ THIS COS IT'S ALL THEY EVER WANTED BUT WE YORUBA'S WILL ALWAYS BE LOYAL TO THE NORTH NO MATTER THE LEVEL OF BAD BELLE AND HATRED SHOWN BY THE IGBOS sad sad sad sad sad

that is why you will the DICK RIDER in the relationship

5 Likes

Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
dickrider:
THE IGBO'S WILL BE GLAD TO READ THIS COS IT'S ALL THEY EVER WANTED BUT [size=18pt]WE YORUBA'S WILL ALWAYS BE LOYAL TO THE NORTH NO MATTER THE LEVEL OF BAD BELLE AND HATRED SHOWN BY THE IGBOS sad sad sad sad sad[/size]

YOU ARE EITHER NOT A YORUBA OR A HEAVILY DRUNK YORUBA AT THE POINT OF WRITING THAT 'UNSOPHISTICATED' STATEMENT.
NOW SAY AFTER ME: " I'M A SLAVE TO NOBODY"

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by Paspane: 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
dickrider:

that is why you will forever remain the DICK RIDER in the relationship

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by onatisi(m): 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
akpumping7720:

Am just hearing this for the first time that Tinubu went to persuade Buhari to run for the Presidency.... Chai,'u see different kind of knives when an elephant dies'. The merger of CPC and APC was suppose to take effect in 2011 but due to reasons best known to them it wasn't possible,go ask confirm politics observers! I will agree with u that Akande shouldn't bring in the issue of tribalism into the APC crisis. Coz if they had play their cards well, they wouldn't have been in this mess.... That's why I will always respect OBJ (the ebora of owu himself). Baba knows how to play the in and out of Nigeria politics... U can confirm this one from Atiku!

Shalom Brother!
bros ,pls confirm ur stories again , it is on record by many apc chieftains that it was tinubu who went to buhari to compel him to join with ac n . This has been corroborated by joda or whatever his name is who headed buhari transition committee
Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by TruthisOut: 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
North just 'position' SW dey take them from back... now Akande don cry out, 'the d**k is too long o'! grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by wearerelated: 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
Long read ...couldn't read thru. But i dont feel threatened by his emergence as SP (i'm a south westerner too)

in fact, i now feel it helps d balance.

It saves the APC alot of pressure really. From a lone-voiced party, we have multiple strong-men arising (it beefs up d strength of d party and its spread is provided depth)

Saraki seems intelligent for the role, though i know he's a man that his personal ambition over-shoots his other objectives. We shall see some stings of statemanship; but he's still got alot up his sleeves (for his personal SELF)

so, am i threatened?! Nope! cos he ll be his own downfall in d long run if the corporate objective (Nigeria i mean) doesnt come first
Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by atine79(m): 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
dickrider:

You are a big fool. You igbos are slaves to SS
Will you shut that thing. U over blown baby elephant
Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by AkpanUnanam(m): 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
my party is now on lifeline..........hmmm we would resucited again
Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by atine79(m): 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
dickrider:
. How will you know the nitty-gritty in the Nigeria politics when you are busy riding dick. Fool. DICKRIDER
Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by Odani: 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Epistle of a betrayed betrayal
Used and dumped
Enjoying this series mehnnnnn

Yoruba people always fall because of their disunity and beef for each other, history is about to repeat itself once more.
you all think Tinubu is ur problem, instead of playing second fiddle to d northerners y dnt u take wats urs for once. as always u help d hausa man get into power then they betray u and make u look bad in the EYES OF NIGERIAN. SHAME
Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
Who said I'm Yoruba?
Odani:

Yoruba people always fall because of their disunity and beef for each other, history is about to repeat itself once more.
you all think Tinubu is ur problem, instead of playing second fiddle to d northerners y dnt u take wats urs for once. as always u help d hausa man get into power then they betray u and make u look bad in the EYES OF NIGERIAN. SHAME
Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by Chiaka(f): 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
Well now that what (Winning against GEJ) brought them (ACN, ANPP, some APGA, some PDP etc) together has been achieved they can each go their separate ways ones again................
Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by chrisxxx(m): 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
Akande you do not know where your problem is coming from. The northerner has no hand in Saraki emergence. It is actually the southeast/ southsouth paying the southwest back in their own coin. Look wella u go see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by free13: 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
grin grin
Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by darkman200: 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
Odani:

Are you talking about yoruba nation to which i belong? which disunity? the one you and your alaba brothers concocted in your head huh? Your igbo tribe is the most senseless tribe in the whole world. Nothing you guys know how to do except bragging and armed robbery. War- you lost, politics- non existent, nation- you no fit build. you are all scattered all over Nigeria creating menace everywhere you go. The man Ojukwu or whatever his name was took you to war that was never prepared for, you lost badly and he was not even courageous enough to face his enemy, he ran and years later and you moro nic people welcomed him back and worshipped him till he died. I am so glad i am not ibo, i would have killed myself. Useless tribe

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by JayJustus(m): 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
tdayof:
JayJustus come and summarize this for me

can't read now...30 pages has drained me already after you didn't help
Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by Olaone1: 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
undecided
Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by roob: 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
The cow rearers OUTSMARTING the Amala eaters since 1960.... Ojigbi,jibgi,jigbi..
Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by meccuno: 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
steffans:
We easily label whites Racists.. But we are worst racists to ourselfs here in 9ja.. anything someone does.. it must be attached with sentiments/region or religion. SAD!!!! sad

What is actually holding us together as a Nation
crude oil
Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by meccuno: 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
dickrider:
it baffles me when I read statements like these.......what has the igbos got to do with your issues..?? Please stop it...

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by Armaggedon: 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
pasol4real:

U shud be ashamed of urself ,saying u wiil continue to be slaves to Illiterates.
Awolowo must be seething n rolling in his grave.
but awolowo died a slave grin
Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
dickrider:

Are u this stupid and foolish.....why are u trying to bring the Ibos into this....you are worse than the white racist. We are looking for hw to go forward in this country, bt I don't think that will be possible wen we have the likes of you. Pls pray for sense.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
darkman200:
The igbos are obsessed with the Yoruba people, they should act more yoruba-ish and maybe their fortunes will get better. As it is- the igbos are the least influential people in Nigeria and they are helpless about their situation hence their vituperation against the Yoruba people.

Wetin this fish idiot they talk.. Come u use star soak garri... U guys keep on killing urself while we be in our mansions making cool dough# PEACE FROM THE EAST#
Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by Activity77(m): 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
dickrider:

You are a big fool. You igbos are slaves to SS
Hahahahha
Dicckrider go and continue riding dicck,here in politics is 4 d matured
Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by King200(m): 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
hmmmmmmm......naija my nation
Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by kayalla(f): 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
dickrider:
FOOL

i see ur brain twitching. cos u re slaves and forever remain slaves.

i guess that's just for u, not every Yoruba wan will want to be slave. ODE
Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
dickrider:

I don't really like commenting on North South issue,but to be very honest, you don't deserve to come from the South, you are simply a slave in your own country.
Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by nwadiuko1(m): 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

I don't really like commenting on North South issue,but to be very honest, you don't deserve to come from the South, you are simply a slave in your own country.
just leave this ppl to their mess......u knw karma has no menu, but you get served what you deserve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose On His Knees As Eze Akaji Of Igbo Land Prays For Him At Ekiti Govt House / Osun Government Clears Air On ‘return To Half Salary’ For Workers / Critics Inciting Youths Against Buhari –lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.