Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers (34439 Views)

Practice Nigerian Air Force (NAF) DSSC Past Questions And Answers (updated) / Nigerian Navy Officers Salary Structure / Nigeria Navy Dssc Past Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers by chiebuka600(m): 12:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers

Nigerian Navy DSSC Aptitude Test and Screening Exercise will be coming up on Saturday 11th July, 2015 and it’s wise to start preparing for the Aptitude Test now. We all know that the best way to past an exam in Nigeria is through the study of past questions.

We sourced for the Nigerian Navy DSSC Past Questions and we can proudly tell you that we have the authentic soft copies (Ebook) of The Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 22 Past Questions for the years 2012/2013.

This Past Question material has 300 questions and comprise of Mathematics, English and General Knowledge ( That’s 100 questions in each of them)

Preparing with these past questions will give you an insight into the past exams conducted by The Nigerian Navy and also give an edge over your competitors, also there is a great possibility you might come across the some of these past questions in the exam.

See more: https://www.facebook.com/naijaedutech/posts/1036603359697768

Re: Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers by SimpleBea(m): 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
Pls, can you mail the past questions to my email address. Abidemiprof@gmail.com
Re: Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers by Deezia1(m): 6:34am On Apr 12, 2016
Please I need it too... burabarisunday@gmail.com
Re: Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers by KnowMore: 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
Download the Nigerian navy past questions and answers from here http://www.supreme.com.ng/nigerian-navy-aptitude-test-2016-date-past-questions-and-answers/
Re: Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers by charlisco(m): 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
Click here for more detail about the Nigeria Navy, Application procedure, requirement, Deadline, Exam Date and Time Table.
free download of their past question here

Download Nigeria NAVY DSSC Aptitude Test Past Question
Re: Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers by kimoh24: 4:12am On May 11, 2016
could someone send the navy past question to my email kimoh247wisdom@gmail.com pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers by justicejay(m): 8:49am On May 13, 2016
kimoh24:
could someone send the navy past question to my email kimoh247wisdom@gmail.com pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Av u gotten d past question?
Can u share me?
Re: Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers by kosasly(m): 3:58am On Oct 28, 2016
Please, someone should help me with the navy past question and answers email: kosasly19@gmail.com
Re: Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers by senetorjboss(m): 1:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
I nid the past question too. Can anyone assist me.. My email is osondujust@gmail.com
Re: Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers by Bhoyo: 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
Please I need the Past Questions for DSSC Navy recruitment. Pls is is urgent, kindly help
Re: Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers by innocentjiale(m): 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
Please can someone help me with Navy past questions.... Pls. innocentjiale55@gmail.com
Re: Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers by Tsartumboy(m): 11:54am On Dec 01, 2016
Can anyone please send me d past questions for the navy dssc..thanks...sheffie365@gmail.com
Re: Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers by toyosolagold(f): 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
Please send me Navy past question......toyosolagold@gmail.com.....Thanks and God bless.
Re: Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers by BitexDammy081: 3:11am On Dec 06, 2016
please can anyone send soft copy navy direct short service questions and answers to my email. bitexdammyak@gmail.com
Re: Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers by seedex(m): 10:37am On Dec 13, 2016
Pls i also need d question i will appreciate it if u can send it to dis mail adelekeadeseunsodeeq@gmail.com
Re: Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers by chi8(m): 12:53am On Dec 14, 2016
Pls I also need it urgently. gentlechi04@gmail.com
Re: Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers by fidel353(m): 5:18am On Dec 15, 2016
Please I need the past questions

fidelis353@gmail.com
Re: Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers by Olan1y1: 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
me tooooo kushimoissa@yahoo.com or kushimoissa@gmail.com thanks
Re: Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers by Edijoy(f): 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
pls I need the post past questions umohjoy8@gmail.com. tnx let's in anticipation
Re: Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers by GlamMrsO: 12:52am On Jul 10, 2017
please i also need the past questions:olayzedreez@gmail.com
Re: Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers by Elvision12: 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
Can i get the past question on my mail pls elvision22@gmail.com
Re: Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers by abasoke92: 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
Please I need the Nigerian Navy DSSC past questions. Please if anyone have send them to the following mail.
abasoke92@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers by kashim02imam: 2:46am On Oct 12, 2017
Please can someone help me with NN DSSC past questions please @ kashimimam02@gmail.com thank you [/color][color=]
Re: Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers by delly02(m): 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
pls send it to me allensamson2000@yahoo.com
Re: Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers by Akinwumi123(m): 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
Pls I need Nigeria navy DSS past question. My email:engineer.mike@gmail.com
Re: Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers by marwanafrica: 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
please I need the past question, marwanafrica@gmail.com
Re: Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers by wizzyozue: 9:47am On Oct 26, 2017
Please can someone help me with NN DSSC past questions please @ wizzyozue@gmail.com thank you...
Re: Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers by Ezinwa25(f): 1:16am On Nov 12, 2017
wizzyozue:
Please can someone help me with NN DSSC past questions please @ wizzyozue@gmail.com thank you...

have you gotten the pst questions, if yes please help me clementjane4@gmail.com
Re: Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers by Ezinwa25(f): 1:16am On Nov 12, 2017
Akinwumi123:
Pls I need Nigeria navy DSS past question. My email:engineer.mike@gmail.com

have you gotten the pst questions, if yes please help me clementjane4@gmail.com
Re: Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers by Ezinwa25(f): 1:18am On Nov 12, 2017
chiebuka600:
Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers

Nigerian Navy DSSC Aptitude Test and Screening Exercise will be coming up on Saturday 11th July, 2015 and it’s wise to start preparing for the Aptitude Test now. We all know that the best way to past an exam in Nigeria is through the study of past questions.

We sourced for the Nigerian Navy DSSC Past Questions and we can proudly tell you that we have the authentic soft copies (Ebook) of The Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 22 Past Questions for the years 2012/2013.

This Past Question material has 300 questions and comprise of Mathematics, English and General Knowledge ( That’s 100 questions in each of them)

Preparing with these past questions will give you an insight into the past exams conducted by The Nigerian Navy and also give an edge over your competitors, also there is a great possibility you might come across the some of these past questions in the exam.

See more: https://www.facebook.com/naijaedutech/posts/1036603359697768

please help me with the past questions clementjane4@gmail.com
Re: Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers by cohmai(m): 10:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
Please am in need of this past questions for Nigeria Air force army and Nigeria navy
Here's my email address :cohmai@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? / Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.