Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! (38317 Views)

Please How Can Someone Handle A Wife That Loves Sex So Much? / Help!!..did I Marry The Wrong Lady? / When The Right One Loves You Right. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by 1freshdude: 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
softysparky:

I totally agree with you.

Like TOTALLY? Does that include my profile? cool

1 Like

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by scarletdp(m): 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
Tallesty1:
Chill madam.

If the saying that there is a woman behind every successful man is true then your chances of getting a handsome rich guy is very low.

Damn !!! That was Deep.

2 Likes

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by datyrone(m): 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
columbus007:
Well I think you should try and see his potentials,even if he's not man enough for you yet try and see what manner of man he would bcom in future,to say he's poor I think that's an understatement because people can actually achieve greatness,he sees you as his source of joy that will eventually attract good things to come,don't forget angels comes to us in pretty disguises,they don't come to us wearing gold.

thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by adedayourt(m): 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
i think d major reason u turned him dwn was cus hes nt financialy bouyant (which i bliv sud b least of ur worries).

nobody is ugly, he/she only needs to spend the right amount of money. wudnt wana mention pple who are condidered to b "ugly" but roam wit d prettiest women cus being either rich or handsome doesnt necceryly mke a guy/lady d right person for u. All that is most important is is der compatibilty nd prospect for a better future wer u both are headin?
dats a ques u cant profer anss to merely condiderin wat u see on d surface.

plus hws d relationship wit ur maker like?
commit ur ways unto Him nd He ll make ur crooked way straight.

1 Like

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by humilitypays(m): 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
senorB:
@OP, did we fall from the same tree?? I'm also facing same issues and it's driving me crazy,

I'm also a 29 year old beautiful lady but in my case there are rich, young men asking for my hand in marriage but the feelings is just not there. i want to marry for love and not just social status.

whoever said love is not an emotion but decision is definitely lying, love is both emotions and decision; i can decide to love you but once the emotions isn't coming naturally my sister it's only Mechanical(I believe you are not an Engineer)

Marrying someone you don't love with the hope that love will grow is risky, you shouldn't gamble with stuffs like that. if you are a Christian you know what "for better, for worse" means...divorce is def. not an option

I'd like to refer you to Leke Alder's Jack n Jill Live on FB, you would know there's more to this your issue than what people think. I'm wearing your shoes and i know how it feels.

Above all pray to God for directions, all the best, I'm talking plenty already. I'm out of here!!!
Lol, I think your own case is diff from hers. In her case, no rich or handsome guy is coming around...only broke and uglycheesycheesy...but yours is that rich guys are coming according to u...so what's your own problem Could it be that you are waiting for Pope Johnpaul Michael Jackson Drake in one man

Please try and re-examine your taste and what you want...besides, not all men coming to ask for your hand in marriage will end up taking u to the altar if u agree to their request, so be cautious with those numerous marry-me requests.

But then, u said u r pretty, etc, what kept u single for this long Try and figure out y, it will help u amend any amendable thing in your life to attract that your dream man.

You may not know y your kind of men aren't coming around until u tackle the reason y u have been single.

E.g.
1. Are u always looking too serious and busy?

2. Maybe u don't even give guys a chance of hi the moment they didn't approach u in the manner/way u pre-programmed in your head

3. Maybe u aren't friendly

4. Are u approachable?

5. Do u ever smile or always looking upset?

6. Are u always in a haste?

7. Do u give attention to only guys on ride?

Etc...check yourself...God has answered all our prayers, its left for us to bring them to manifestationn...don't let any Pastor scam u...you are a blessed child of God.

Wish you guys the bestsmiley

3 Likes

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by Sharksblow(m): 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
vfactor:
29? U still young na!
yes Jo, at least she never 49.
if I hear say she dey disturb prophets later...
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by femi4: 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
kevin30:
JOIN THE ILLUMINATI TODAY AND GET STINKY RICH UPGRADE YOUR CAREER WITHIN SECONDS, AND RECEIVE ENDLESS RICHES FROM THE GREAT ALMIGHTY. HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BE LIKE ALL YOUR FAMOUS ICONS( JAY Z, JOHN CENA, RANDY ORTON, CM PUNK, JUSTIN BIEBER, NICKI MINAJ, RIHANNA, BEYONCE, AND MANY OTHERS WHICH YOU KNOW OF OR TO BE NOTICED OR TO GET ENDLESS RICHES, YOU HAVE COME TO THE END OF THE ROAD FOR ALL YOUR DREAMS TO COME TO PAST. GET INITIATED TODAY AND GIVE US YOUR SOUL IN EXCHANGE FOR RICHES BEYOND YOUR SPENDING. REPLY FOR INITIATION AT ILLUMINATICHURCHOFMONEY2@GMAIL.COM OR CALL +2348100213252NOW
can I see your bank account?
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by pbs4real(m): 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
vfactor:
29? U still young na!
ma guy menopause knw 2 far again nahundecided
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by obajoey(m): 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
help tell her to go n check out olamide before he made it big.
ladies lacking foresight since 1800BC

Tallesty1:
You have a good reason to reject but the op doesn't.

She's been rejecting him because he is poor and not presentable.

Is alright.

E never occur to am say some guys don't care about their look when they struggling to make money.

Make oluwa bless his hustles first and you will see how handsome he is......

1 Like

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
GOD GOD, WHY DID YOU CREATE NAIJA WOMEN DIFFERENTLY angry

THE MOMENT I READ THIS STORY, I JUST FEEL VERY SAD ON THAT GUY.

AS FOR YOU undecided WHEN YOU JUST CLOCK 33 AND YOU NO SEE ANY MAN COMING YOUR WAY, BY THAT TIME GOD FOR DON BLESS THAT GUY YOU DEY FRIEND ZONE ALL YOUR LIFE WITH GOOD LOVING AND CARING WOMAN 10 TIMES BETTER THAN YOU.

AND BY THAT SAME TIME YOU WILL SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IN A GOOD PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL,(THE BEST ONE IN NIGERIA)

DON'T WORRY, YOU WILL MEET SOME NAIRALAND WOMEN THERE WITH YOU grin grin

5 Likes

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by hahn(m): 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
bellong:

How deep is the shit? What type of shit is it? Is it atomic or AK47 shit... How does it smell? If it is nice smelling shit, it is a good shit and if not, call the services of shit removal, Yorubas call them "agbepo".

Congratulations on your new age... What values did you add to yourself during this relationship hiatus?

To start with, what is your definition for a right man? What is it in those coming to qualify them as wrong?
I hope you were stingy enough not to let everyone that comes your way to be having a feel of your "sweet body"? Between, picture of the sweet body or ..... cheesy

Abraham Lincoln and Pa Buhari must be this brother's mentors.....

This is maturity. Defining your relationship from onset. Kudos

Yes, you told him, you didn't have that emotional/butterfly thingy feeling for him but what you didn't tell him is the reason why you weren't having it. You should have told him that you never dreamt of being in a relationship with a broke nigga. Your taste in guys is rich and handsome. You can't be proud of him because he is not looking good despite having a good heart. He has failed in all ramifications of your assessment. You only told the poor brother half truth. This is what is called being economical with the truth.

I must say your real problem lies in this paragraph. Your desired qualities in men are parochial and vanity. You are not looking out for something that can last you for a lifetime. Vain beauty and empty pocket... It may be why "providence" is not yet smiling on you. You lack the desired wisdom and skill to identify a good man outside his look and pocket. Before you misinterprete me, I am not saying you should be watching out for a poor person but if your motivation is money, it is the foundation of failure.

A broke guy today with passion, vision and ambition can never be broke forever. If you lack the Eagle's eyes, you can never see potentials in a gold mine. Diamond, Gold and every precious metal does not come shinning until they pass through fire.

My question is, if you call someone broke, why are you broke yourself? I thought some of you ladies are of the opinion that you are not marrying any guy for his money.

In this, it is this guy that I have pity for. He doesn't know why you don't like him. If he suddenly becomes rich tomorrow, I am sure your love will come so strong for the poor dude... The guy likes you and he thinks he can't get someone better than you. It is why he is hopelessly waiting. When I was very much younger and of no experience, I waited endlessly and hopelessly for a girl like this till heavens borrowed me brain...

He knows you will soon become desperate as you approach that age women loathe with passion. He will remind you that your biological clock is ticking and it s good for you to take the option you have before becoming a prayer point in your church or mosque.

You are asking the wrong question. Nobody can tell you who to say yes to but yourself. You never liked this guy and you still don't like him, it is not reasonable saying yes. Love is not emotion but decision. You have decided not to ever love him and there is no point beating a dead bush. Free him and let him find his wife elsewhere. Saying yes will only make his life miserable if situation does not change when you want it.

I plead with you, free the ugly and broke guy please.

I wish you well in your search for an houseband...

Lovely response. I really enjoyed reading this.

I don't mean to be rude to the op but the truth is she is not marriage material herself. A woman that can't see any potential in herself asides from her "sweet body" is definitely not what any man would want to end up with as a wife. She's also as broke or even broker than the dude in question but still feels she is better because other guy's use her sweet body albeit only to dump it afterwards.

Op, I'd advice you to re evaluate your parameters for a happy life. Those men who use and dump you have definitely seen that you have nothing to offer aside from a free fvck and probably see you as cheap.

Please, do the brother a favour and tell him you can't date him because you feel he's a loser, broke and ugly. Be "brutally blunt" in your speech and I hope that he will be able to see you for what you really are and be motivated to work harder to become successful and set greater standards for himself. I'm so certain he is younger than you. @29 you don't earn up to 50k monthly? Well

I hope in the future the "ugly and broke" guy will be able to look back and be thankful that you rejected him. He obviously deserves better

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by ebamma(m): 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
irishCream:
I'm enjoying the critics already, y'all should go on even those that can't choose good character over beauty have the nerves to criticise too undecided

Ronald4lif I sight you, remember it's your friend oh cry
aunty ,
don't do anything just because people expect you to, do because you want to,
There is no need for desperation, take your time,Love will come around,
I'll leave you with this quote
' are we true to ourselves, Or do we live
for the expectations of others'?
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by IBBG(m): 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
aflyingbird:
girl, you're not interested in this guy, stop taking his money, let him go. you're probably giving him false hope and he's too foolish to realize he should move on. it's not by force to date or love someone, he should realize that and u should too. don't think because you're now 29, you gotta settle with someone you're not into

how does he know when you need financial assistance unless you tell him. no need to keep string him along for what u can get out of him
ur analysis are so on point. Thumbs up.

2 Likes

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by pbs4real(m): 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
senorB:
@OP, did we fall from the same tree?? I'm also facing same issues and it's driving me crazy,

I'm also a 29 year old beautiful lady but in my case there are rich, young men asking for my hand in marriage but the feelings is just not there. i want to marry for love and not just social status.

whoever said love is not an emotion but decision is definitely lying, love is both emotions and decision; i can decide to love you but once the emotions isn't coming naturally my sister it's only Mechanical(I believe you are not an Engineer)

Marrying someone you don't love with the hope that love will grow is risky, you shouldn't gamble with stuffs like that. if you are a Christian you know what "for better, for worse" means...divorce is def. not an option

I'd like to refer you to Leke Alder's Jack n Jill Live on FB, you would know there's more to this your issue than what people think. I'm wearing your shoes and i know how it feels.

Above all pray to God for directions, all the best, I'm talking plenty already. I'm out of here!!!
i tink u galz nid to get in touch wit each othercheesy xo we can settle this case asap. . . U want luv. . She wants a guy that is rich and presentable. .. . . . .oya make una do TRADE BY BARTER. . .wetin u sef thinkundecided

1 Like

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
irishCream:
Dear Family I'm in deep shiiit, so confused on what to do right now.

I just turned 29 few days ago and have been out of a serious relationship for over a year now.

Have been waiting patiently for that right man to come along but unfortunately it only the wrong ones that keep coming my way, they just want to have a feel of my sweet body and off they go, no genuine intentions.

Now there's a brother that have been friendzoning for over two years now yet he keep persisting, good a thing I'm not the type that pretends so I told him from day one he asked me out that I'm not interested in him except on friendship level, I told him I don't feel him emotionally but he keep hanging on hoping I change my mind with time, my reasons for rejecting him is cos to me he's not presentable enough and I can't be proud introducing him to my people and again he got no good paid job (why on earth must he be poor and ugly at the same time, what kind of torture is that angry). He's just managing in a private firm that pays less than 50k.

But what makes me have a rethink is the character of this my friendzoned brother, he keeps in touch despite my rejecting him, he even offer little financial assistance when I'm in need, when I asked him why he's doing all these to a girl that openly reject him he claims he has faith that I'll consider him one day, sometimes I'm forced to suspect if he has cast a spell on me so another good man won't come my way.

Now he has called to schedule a date tomorrow and I know as usual he wants to remind me that the year is running that I should consider his request since he hope to settle down this year.

Please dear Family advice me accordingly is it advisable I say yes to a man I don't feel a thing for emotionally? Can I ever get to love him? I do hear love grows but I don't believe in such!!!
If you know you don't like him pls don't manage him o! By doing that you'd be torturing him and yourself. Free him,let him go rather than treating him like shiit when he tries to kiss or curdle you;don't manage him. My opinion.
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by denedene(m): 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
i was once in his position so i came to read comments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by ronald4lif(m): 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
irishCream:
I'm enjoying the critics already, y'all should go on even those that can't choose good character over beauty have the nerves to criticise too undecided

Ronald4 lif I sight you, remember it's your friend oh cry

Yea I know it's my dearest, and had to drop my 2cent. wink

While there's no known formula for love to mellow but the chances are slim without finance. Hence methink you shouldn't get involved. For a guy to adhere on a friendzone that long definitely means it would be very arduous getting rid of him should the need spring up.

You're right to premise your decision based on his financial threshold and elegance. There's nothing wrong with that actually. There are touchstone which everyone takes into account before embarking on a relationship. If boobs, ass and body elegance is a prerequisite for guys to mull over before loving a girl, without most times putting into effect character then it shouldn't be a problem if a girl put finance into account.

Good luck with whichever decision you settle on but please I'd strongly advice you refrain from collecting anything from him before he conceive it to be consent or you're indebted to him.

5 Likes

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
senorB:

ANOTHER BIRD WITH THE SAME FEATHER undecided

MAY YOU ROT IN PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by cecegorz(m): 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
irishCream:

I just turned 29 few days ago and have been out of a serious relationship for over a year now.

Have been waiting patiently for that right man to come along but unfortunately it only the wrong ones that keep coming my way, they just want to have a feel of my sweet body and off they go, no genuine intentions.

Now there's a brother that have been friendzoning for over two years now yet he keep persisting, good a thing I'm not the type that pretends so I told him from day one he asked me out that I'm not interested in him except on friendship level, I told him I don't feel him emotionally but he keep hanging on hoping I change my mind with time, my reasons for rejecting him is cos to me he's not presentable enough and I can't be proud introducing him to my people and again he got no good paid job (why on earth must he be poor and ugly at the same time, what kind of torture is that angry). He's just managing in a private firm that pays less than 50k.

But what makes me have a rethink is the character of this my friendzoned brother, he keeps in touch despite my rejecting him, he even offer little financial assistance when I'm in need, when I asked him why he's doing all these to a girl that openly reject him he claims he has faith that I'll consider him one day, sometimes I'm forced to suspect if he has cast a spell on me so another good man won't come my way.

Now he has called to schedule a date tomorrow and I know as usual he wants to remind me that the year is running that I should consider his request since he hope to settle down this year.

Please dear Family advice me accordingly is it advisable I say yes to a man I don't feel a thing for emotionally? Can I ever get to love him? I do hear love grows but I don't believe in such!!!

1. Never marry out of pity
2. Never marry anyone you are not proud to be with in public

Now, hold your 2 ears and repeat these statements to yourself 10 times. Loudly!
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
irishCream:

This is really funny to me!!!

How do you know your body is sweet? Lollz.

To your dilemma, I think u should keep searching.
Cos out of perceived "desperation" you are beginning to see the black color and thinking its white.

Never Marry Anyone Out Of Pity!!

Keep on hoping for the best and keep improving on yourself while waiting on Mr Right.

Dem no dey catch late-comer for marriage o!!!!
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by 5minsmadness: 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
jaybee3:

I disagree Sir. Most guys that I know would not even consider any girl perceived as a liability from afar. I live in a country where there is pride in being empowered as a woman. We understand the fact that facial beauty is only temporary and would most certainly not keep the home together in the long run.

As a woman, you need to make yourself attractive by having a lot of things going for you as well as having impeccable personality traits to match.

Remember we (Men) usually have more than one to choose from when in the dating game so why then would any sane man go for the second best?

And what country is that sir?
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
5minsmadness:

Sadly, the bolded is a lie. She will most probably end up chasing all the men away.

1 Like

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by Aitee1: 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
1freshdude:
Call it off If you are not proud of been seen with him. He will find a person that is comfortable with his appearance and person. And, you have no reason to feel guilt or bad about this. you will save yourself and the guy from lots of regret.
We all have our taste, are attracted to different looks and appearance. I am sure you will find what you seek, just make yourself available. cheers!

Fresh fact from a fresdude grin

Me likey wink
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by Toks2008(m): 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
irishCream:

The question is..who is the wrong person and who is the right person for us?

At 40 i had wished several times to go back to age 26 and restart my life from there so that i can correct my mistakes.

Sometimes the person we think is right for us might turn out to be our bane while the people we loathe are actually the real deal.

When a man can readily correct a mistake in choosing a partner,for the lady,it could be calamitious as she would have wasted many years with a wrong choice.

So i ask again..who is the right man for a lady?

the right man for you is not who you have feelings for or who you desire neither is it the person you dream about.

The right man for you is that man who truly loves,cherishes and value you in totality.

Trust me,if you are a woman who ends up marrying a man she loves but does not really love her then she is finished but if a lady marries a man who truly desire her then she is complete.

yes i know you wont get to love him at the initial stage but the make up of a woman is in a way that she will always fall in love deeply with time to a man who truly loves her even if that man is a literal beasty in looks.

Beauty and the beast is not just a fiction but fact of life.

for the lady that wants a drop dead gorgeous as a hubby not minding if he truly wants them please think again because by the time the guy treats you like shit,he will be as ugly as poo and when a supposed ugly partner treats you right,he will always appear to you as the coolest dude on earth.

Jope this helps

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
Omg! Hold the tot! Romance is my specialty ...I shall be back with advice.

By the way, I love your title
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by IBBG(m): 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
bellong:

How deep is the shit? What type of shit is it? Is it atomic or AK47 shit... How does it smell? If it is nice smelling shit, it is a good shit and if not, call the services of shit removal, Yorubas call them "agbepo".

Congratulations on your new age... What values did you add to yourself during this relationship hiatus?

To start with, what is your definition for a right man? What is it in those coming to qualify them as wrong?
I hope you were stingy enough not to let everyone that comes your way to be having a feel of your "sweet body"? Between, picture of the sweet body or ..... cheesy

Abraham Lincoln and Pa Buhari must be this brother's mentors.....

This is maturity. Defining your relationship from onset. Kudos

Yes, you told him, you didn't have that emotional/butterfly thingy feeling for him but what you didn't tell him is the reason why you weren't having it. You should have told him that you never dreamt of being in a relationship with a broke nigga. Your taste in guys is rich and handsome. You can't be proud of him because he is not looking good despite having a good heart. He has failed in all ramifications of your assessment. You only told the poor brother half truth. This is what is called being economical with the truth.

I must say your real problem lies in this paragraph. Your desired qualities in men are parochial and vanity. You are not looking out for something that can last you for a lifetime. Vain beauty and empty pocket... It may be why "providence" is not yet smiling on you. You lack the desired wisdom and skill to identify a good man outside his look and pocket. Before you misinterprete me, I am not saying you should be watching out for a poor person but if your motivation is money, it is the foundation of failure.

A broke guy today with passion, vision and ambition can never be broke forever. If you lack the Eagle's eyes, you can never see potentials in a gold mine. Diamond, Gold and every precious metal does not come shinning until they pass through fire.

My question is, if you call someone broke, why are you broke yourself? I thought some of you ladies are of the opinion that you are not marrying any guy for his money.

In this, it is this guy that I have pity for. He doesn't know why you don't like him. If he suddenly becomes rich tomorrow, I am sure your love will come so strong for the poor dude... The guy likes you and he thinks he can't get someone better than you. It is why he is hopelessly waiting. When I was very much younger and of no experience, I waited endlessly and hopelessly for a girl like this till heavens borrowed me brain...

He knows you will soon become desperate as you approach that age women loathe with passion. He will remind you that your biological clock is ticking and it s good for you to take the option you have before becoming a prayer point in your church or mosque.

You are asking the wrong question. Nobody can tell you who to say yes to but yourself. You never liked this guy and you still don't like him, it is not reasonable saying yes. Love is not emotion but decision. You have decided not to ever love him and there is no point beating a dead bush. Free him and let him find his wife elsewhere. Saying yes will only make his life miserable if situation does not change when you want it.

I plead with you, free the ugly and broke guy please.

I wish you well in your search for an houseband...
very apt analysis. Thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by pbs4real(m): 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
irishCream:

Ronald4lif I sight you, remember it's your friend oh cry
mis irishcream abi nah baileys abeg get across to senorB. . , .we get serious mtr to discus. . . . I dn get solutn to ur prob. Trust me dis wld worktongue

1 Like

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by BUSHHUNTER: 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
You must be the type that usually do shakara during ur early 20ties.

Don't accept him o wen u clock 35yrs wey u don stop to menstruate ur eye go clear

Dey thre dey find Rich and handsome at ur fucckkkin age
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by pbs4real(m): 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
moreeni:
Omg! Hold the tot! Romance is my specialty ...I shall be back with advice.

By the way, I love your title
abeg do quick b4 menopause tym reach:-P
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by mildflame: 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
irishCream:

You are saying all this RUBBISH coz u r 29 wait till u turn 39 dat time u go de 2beg to marry an UGLY meat seller. All dis Stupid RUNS girl wey de chop those small salary earners n de complain say na "Wrong men" de come una way don't wori na so RIGHT guys go de elude una

1 Like

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by queenfav(f): 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
@op..na you go use hand package your mr right o..the fact that he isn't presentable shouldn't deter you..Most men who are even wealthy hv no time for fashion..that's your duty..You can get money from him and shop for clothes,shoes and toiletries for him..He may want to be looking sharp,but the daily hustle and bustle won't let him..You like his clothes well ironed,lovingly tell him..Many men u see today looking sharp are as a result of a woman who moulded them to their taste.luckily for you,he has a sense of duty by providing for you occasionally,he checks up on you and obviously cares..From that his 50k job,he can get sth better..I have learnt it the hard way in life that most guys who have a good job,dress like jim iyke and have it all together don't give a hoot..They believe u r for d money even when you love them..many sef get serious babes from their days of hustling,but may keep u as spare tyre till they are ready to marry their main chick..wise up o..most tyms,wetin u dey find for sokoto,dey inside your shokoto

5 Likes

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by 1freshdude: 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
Aitee1:

Fresh fact from a fresdude grin

Me likey wink

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ways To Cool An Angry Wife / 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song / My Brother Is Too Lazy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.